Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: Twilight. By Bay 12 Games.  (Read 8571 times)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight. By Bay 12 Games.
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2010, 04:57:41 pm »

Error. Command from player-less entity.
Planar instability detected.
Compensating . . .
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2010, 08:20:35 pm »

>Attack him. Anything that accepts the challenge of a vampire must be a vampire! RAAAGH!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2010, 08:22:51 pm »

Chuck holy wafer at him, because I am a paranoid old codger.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2010, 09:43:49 pm »

Global command received.
Adjusting planar constants.

~~~~~

You turn around and exit the roof space. On the pent house floor (rented by yourself, of course) you hit the elevator button. Going down.

The elevator stops. The doors remain closed, but the old fashioned half circle floor indicator points between four and five.

You fail a spot check.
~~~~~

You look up, through the pain. He's an old man with a cruxific around his neck and the classic preist collar thing. He throws something at you, but the attack glances off.

Helpful help: You're fighting through pain. It'll let you act normally, but its effect isn't infinite!

~~~~~

You climb down and face the Dustered Swordsman. You slash out with your flamberge, but he catches it on his shorter blade. He breaks contact, swearing. The Dustered Swordsman draws a Combat knife and wields it with his left hand, as if it were a Main Gauche.

Various people scurry off on their business, or gather to watch. Few seem to realize that the fight is real. Someone claps.

You fail a spot check.

~~~~~

You throw a holy wafer at the downed man. Nothing happens. He looks at you. You fail a spot check.

~~~~~

Setting Planar Constants.
Lining up player worlds.
Error: Planar instability has increased.
Compensating.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2010, 09:55:23 pm »

"Oh hello. Somehow I fell from the roof and landed here. If you mind I will go get a splint somewhere and clean and bandage these cuts. Good day."

Limp outside hotel room door.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2010, 10:27:57 pm »

>Duel the man to the death. If he runs, I shall chase him back to his lair. Declare, "I am Roland Bondo! Slayer of VAMPIRES!"
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 07:58:26 am by Barbarossa the Seal God »

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2010, 11:00:10 pm »

Error. Time-Server Overload.
Please input actions and standby.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2010, 11:00:34 pm »

Go to forest, hunt Bambi's mom.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2010, 01:40:49 am »

Look for the emergency exit, when out and above the elevator make a badass remark and shoot the cable, then proceed to exit on the fifth floor, then take the stairs
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2010, 02:14:50 am »

He might not be a vampire! I help him up and do any first aid I can manage, and call an ambulance if it looks necessary. ((I seriously have not been able to follow this enough to tell if he's a vampire or not. You might try making it a little clearer what is happening to whom))
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

The Architect

• Bay Watcher
  • Breeding supercows. What I've been doing on DF.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2010, 02:34:27 am »

Strife is doing this all in-character. He keeps asking for you to preface the actions with your character's name, although he is doing his best to keep the characters straight and describe events anyway.

Start using your names, and you will both be less confused.

I'd like a character.
Civilization:Disgruntled and Entertained Readers
Choose Race:Player Character Serial Killer
Name: Mr. Weregild
Skills: Subterfuge and murder.
Equipment: short-barrel dartgun with 6-inch attachable extension, large bottle of sticky gooey traquilizer poison, short carving knife. Container: Small black satchel.
Dwarf Fortress: where blunders never cease.
The sigs topic:
Oh man, this is truly sigworthy...
Oh man. This is truly sig-worthy.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2010, 03:26:56 am »

Generating new character.
Character information received.

Generating backstory.
Generating frontstory.
Current situation reached.

You are on a street corner. You are not sure where said street corner is. You have just finished a +Blistering Guitar Solo+ on you x*Guitar*x. You can taste purple.
Inuit Jim: Make sure I'm wearing my badass vintage leather jacket, awesome cargo pants and lucky combat boots. Check how much money I have.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2010, 07:53:55 am »

Error, non-recognized help request detected.
If you need more help, please consult the TAB12G Wiki.

~~~~~

"Oh hello. Somehow I fell from the roof and landed here. If you mind I will go get a splint somewhere and clean and bandage these cuts. Good day."

You get up and try to walk out into the hotel room. You pain threshold has been partially reached. You attempt to walk out of the room, but find yourself collapsing.

Helpful help: You'll need more time to gather your strength if you want to do this without first aid.

The old man with Crucifix decides to tend to your wounds. He throws a bag of hotel ice on your leg and elevates it with a pillow. He binds your cut hand with a bandage after disinfecting it.

You feel someone what better, but your strength has taken a hit.

~~~~~

You fight with the Dustered Dual-Wielder. It quickly becomes apparant that you are outmatched in strength and skill. The Dustered Dual Wielder does not seem to want to kill you and you have a longer weapon.

You hear a scream from across the street. The Dustered Dual-Wielder backs up, right into a Small Child who wandered into the area. Dustered  Dual Wielder falls down. He shoves the child out of the way. He maintains possession of his short sword, but the knife flies in an arc, landing near your feet.

You step forward and prepare a Special Finisher against the Dustered Swordsman. The Dustered Swordsman draws a shortened pistol in his off-hand! He shoots at you.

You have been shot. Three times.

You vision begins to cloud, you see the Dustered Gunman running away, and start to hear approaching sirens. You fall down. The Dustered Gunman's knife is in your field of vision. You vision fades over.

You have died.

~~~~~

You make to leave the library.
You notice that the clouds have left. It is very sunny outside! Going outside would compromise your Secret Identity. You decide to reconsider.

Helpful help: Sparklepires sparkle in sunlight, revealing their supernatural status.

~~~~~

You jump out of the emergency exit in the top of the elevator and swing over to the emergency ladder. One handed, you shoot at the elevator cable! The shot glances off! Sparks fly everywhere.

~~~~~

The Guy from the Balcony says "Oh hello. Somehow I fell from the roof and landed here. If you mind I will go get a splint somewhere and clean and bandage these cuts. Good day."
He promptly collapses in your hotel room. You give GftB basic first aid, binding up a cut hand and putting ice on his leg. You see no overt signs of vampirism.

Helpful help: Due to your skill with vampiric lore, you have a chance of IDing anyone with vampiric traits whom you are in close contact with.

~~~~~

Generating new character.
Character information received.

Generating backstory.
Generating frontstory.
Current situation reached.

You are in a hotel room. You are watching TV, having just realized that your lottery ticket was a winner. You have the Winning Lottery Ticket in your right hand.

~~~~~

Jim: You are wearing a badass leather jacket, awesome cargo pants, and lucky combat boots. You have a headband around your head. You have $12.41.

~~~~~

Lining up player worlds.
Error: Inventory Error!
Error: Planar instability has increased.
Compensating.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2010, 08:00:39 am »

Edwart curses the sun, Brooding at it, and attempts to use his Marty Sue powers to make it cloudy.

If that fails, he reads up on being charming.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2010, 08:46:47 am »

Johnny climbs up to the nearest exit out of the shaft, try to get out trough it, if that fails search himself for explosives
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10