Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 76

Author Topic: [Community] Nomekast - At War with Nothing  (Read 180167 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: [Community] Nomekast - Hiding from Nothing
« Reply #255 on: July 19, 2010, 11:55:16 pm »

I DEMAND that Tarran, MetalSlimeHunt and I eat and decapitate the spider in that order! While it's on fire and covered in mud!
For the lulz!
Hell yes! This is going to be tasty!
We must have the amazing meal, NOW DAMMIT!
NOW! BEFORE I GET ANGRY! YOU WON'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY...!
Fixed again.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 19, 2010, 11:59:24 pm »

I DEMAND that Tarran, MetalSlimeHunt and I be introduced to SCP 001.
Approved.
Approved
Approved with extreme prejudice.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 20, 2010, 12:01:49 am »

I DEMAND that Tarran, MetalSlimeHunt and I be introduced to SCP 001.
Approved.
Approved
Approved with extreme prejudice.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
If we had the security clearance to approve viewing SCP-001, we have the security clearance to be given Memeic Kill Agent Innoculation.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 20, 2010, 12:05:17 am »

Request to meet SCP 173 and be locked in for 72 hours.
Approved.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 20, 2010, 12:29:27 am »

Quote from: Tarran
Request for me metal slime, and Spartan to be Demoted to D-Class. Exposure to SPC-███ Required.
Approved. New testings commencing.

All three subjects herefore reffered to as Group 1. Subjects will be subject to [DATA EXPUNGED] followed by [REDACTED], █ hours of [REDACTED], years [REDACTED] transmutations [REDACTED] for approximately ██ weeks.

Group 1 will them be made to interact with SCP-███, SCP-███ SCP-███, SCPs ███ through ███, preceding [REDACTED].

[DATA EXPUNGED]

[DATA EXPUNGED]

Experimental insanity suppressors functional, if highly toxic. Will now test SCP-███, SCP-███, SCP-███, and SCP-██.

[DATA EXPUNGED] Consistency of a wet noodle.

Group will now be performed upon by [DATA EXPUNGED]

[DATA EXPUNGED]

[REDACTED] Recovery [REDACTED]Hyper regeneration, but unusual amounts of pain flaring up near the [REDACTED] severe mental health issues and the sample appears to try convert Group one into [REDACTED] fails miserably [REDACTED] knee deep [REDACTED].

[REDACTED] following four months of exposure groups reprodu[REDACTED] synonymous with gangre[REDACTED] Expelling bodily fluid for ██ meters [REDACTED] galleons [REDACTED] And show signs of severe depression, shell shock, suicidal tendancies, and ██████████ ██ █████.

Subject known as Tarran gave birth to █ baby [DATA EXPUNGED]

[DATA EXPUNGED]

[DATA EXPUNGED]

[DATA EXPUNGED]

Tests Concluded.

Group one fed to SCP-682 alive.

Any remains were inserted into SCP-███
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 12:33:02 am by dermonster »

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 20, 2010, 12:36:33 am »

The above text was found on the computer of Agent Dermonster, showing severe psycological issues on his part at other agents. A quick check confirmed all the discribed events were fictional. Agent Dermonster has been transfered to Storage Site 4, which only carries Safe SCPs. O5-█
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 20, 2010, 12:39:20 am »

Metal slime was deduced to be dreaming of a state where he did not violate quoting regulations during the coma feeding of SCP-682.

All further evidence of what happened is to be incinerated and this should really stop right now.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 20, 2010, 12:44:05 am »

And this is why we don't post in the middle of the night. Crazy stuff like this happens.
No Gods, No Masters.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 20, 2010, 12:45:10 am »

I post all the time.

Complete absence of friends and too much summer free time does that to a guy.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 20, 2010, 12:54:39 am »

Agent dermonster was later found in a fetal position in a state of shock whimpering "I saw it with my own eyes - I saw it with my own eyes - I saw-" Agent dermonster was sent to psychological rehabilitation.

All further evidence of what happened is to be incinerated and this should really stop right now.
Oops. Missed that. But yeah, let's stop.

Mangled

• Bay Watcher
  • Sleep is for the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 20, 2010, 10:14:29 am »

???
So yeah, spiders and magma.
Crazy stuff.

ProZocK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 20, 2010, 11:22:34 am »

You guys are crazy.
I love you all
I always imagine dwarves to train as if fighting pretend monsters. "It's a carp, use your sword!" "Shwish! Shwoosh! It's dead!" "Oh no, it's a giant cave spider! Noo, it's got me! Kill it with your axe!" "Swoosh, I cut off its head!"
UNDEAD ELEPHANTS.HERDS OF THEM.EVEN IN DEATH I STILL GRAZE.

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 23, 2010, 11:32:04 am »

From the Log of Fori

What a greeting to have upon returning. The news that my friend Sibrek was dead. Fortunately I didn’t see the beast myself, but to hear it described makes Lerdi pale in comparison. Attacking from shadows, spitting clinging webs, fangs dripping with poison. I know elves are supposed to respect nature, but by the spirits, I wish that thing were dead. But they told me it escaped. At least the dwarves gave Sibrek a proper funeral, and I sang a song of mourning for him.

But if Ibruk uses this as an opportunity to spout his nonsense about his gods’ will, I’m going to punch him then and there.

But at least there’s some good news. Derm and my expedition was a success. We returned, with me carrying a large satchel filled with new types of plants. Among them, the pig tails to make the cloth that the doctors needed. Rovod is being cared for now as I write. The news that Magma was discovered in the depths of the second pit was pleasing to everyone. Shin was already talking about using magma in new forges. I never knew that dwarves could use such a dangerous substance in such a manner. But I’m glad for it, they have discovered a means to work their metal without having to burn trees.

As for myself, that expidetion was enough of an adventure for me. Though we discovered a new way down, I think I’ll let Derm tackle it on his own. I’ve got work to do anyway. Lots of new plants to grow, and farmland to tend to. I think the dwarves will be glad for some variety in their diet. Even I get tired of plump helmets all the time. And I know the brewers are anxious to start brewing different kinds of drinks too. Plus, with Sibrek gone, I’m needed more than ever on the farms.

They aren’t going to be the same without that dwarf. I think he liked the songs I sang while I worked. I pray his spirit rests well.

P.S. A thought occurred to me. The dwarves’ mechanical ingenuity kept the defilers at bay, maybe it’ll work on that cave spider too. If the spider could be lured somehow into a specific area, I wager the dwarves traps would make short work of it. Or perhaps it could be captured. I’ve heard talk of ‘cage traps’. I wonder if those would work.

darkwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 28, 2010, 08:34:31 pm »

kinda... quiet...
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 76