Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 76

Author Topic: [Community] Nomekast - At War with Nothing  (Read 180232 times)

bayar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Community] Nomekast - Hiding from Nothing
« Reply #450 on: November 22, 2010, 04:02:53 pm »

The ascended ones are kobolds that gained considerable power through one way or the other. There's the legend of Kurtulmak, the one who first led his kin, and which got the powers of a diety to save his people after a deadly cave-in of their mine. Then there's Pun Pun, who used his knowledge to exploit the laws of the multiverse to become the most powerful entity ever. And then there was Meepo, who manipulated nature to duplicate himself, entangle victims in webs, travel quickly from one place to another and crush his enemies into the ground with his pick.

AKA kobold shamanistic legends.
And what did they ascend to?  Cobalt?  ;D (I thought you were implying that Cobalt was the essence of the Kobold soul after death in a somewhat heroic way.  I.E.  Cobalt is the Kobold holy metal akin to cotton candy.  Mainly because of the name.  Anyway...)

Well, Cobalt b/c it's the reason they are called kobolds (german legend about the metal IIRC). And they simply became all-powerful and left this world to other more exotic planes (or a cocktail in Sigil).

ProZocK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: November 22, 2010, 10:40:46 pm »

Bax's War Journal

What a good day I had today. Scratch that, what a GREAT day.
Those caves reminded me of my travels trough the Underground trails my clan kept leading to our prey. Felt like home.

I was pleasantly surprised two times as well, first when the cave-in occurred and that elf, Fori, got lost. Gotta enlist with the rescue team, it has been a long time since I had some elf meat, with a little bit of luck the treehugger is dead and I can score some.

But best of all, I got to see that Human female, Ryva, acting like a real warrior today. The pleasure in her eyes as she slowly killed those little red bastards down there was great, but when she started to go for the wounded, ahh, that was gold. I'll be spending some more time with her for sure, maybe even get her into the "Association". She's got potential that one, and she's a good model for little beardie too.

Who knows, with all the freaks that are getting inside, I may even make a good Dark fortress out of this place yet. Just a matter of getting the right people together, just a matter of time. And I got all the time in the world...
I always imagine dwarves to train as if fighting pretend monsters. "It's a carp, use your sword!" "Shwish! Shwoosh! It's dead!" "Oh no, it's a giant cave spider! Noo, it's got me! Kill it with your axe!" "Swoosh, I cut off its head!"
UNDEAD ELEPHANTS.HERDS OF THEM.EVEN IN DEATH I STILL GRAZE.

Aequor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: November 25, 2010, 06:26:53 pm »

bayar - Ah, ok, thanks!

ISGC - Thanks!  ;D

15th Hematite 676 - Evening

"But who would have caused the cave-in?" Fori asked incredulously.

"Reg maybe?" Derm offered, but he knew that it couldn't have been the doctor. Fori shook her head,

"He may be...unpleasant to non-Dwarves, but going so far as to kill them? I refuse to believe that."

"Hmm, yeah, he might not like other races, but he's a doctor, not a killer. But there's really no one would would try to kill two members of the community like this."

"It might not even be someone of the community, some spirit from the underground maybe?"

"Maybe..." Derm said, trailing off into thought, "Either way, we'll never know just by staying here. We should get a move on, look for a way out." he stood up, checking to ensure the make-shift bandage the Elf had made for his head was still securely on. The Dwarf moved to the lake, splashing some water onto his face, giving his beard an almost comical wring afterwards to wring out the water.

"I've already marked the way from the cave-in to here." Fori said, coming up besides him, "If we're going to move, we'll need to keep marking the way so that they can follow us if they get through the rock."

"Aye, but I think there's too much rock there to move in less than a coupla hours, even with Delta and his mining skill at hand. Which way is back to the cave-in?" Fori pointed up the hill where the rocks still lay where they had fallen. Derm nodded, "so that way if back to the cave-in, we came up a hill from around that direction, so the magma pool should be this way." he said, pointing off into the darkness, his Dwarven senses of underground direction kicking in.

The two set off into the gloom of the cave, weapons drawn, close together, nerves ready for anything that might emerge. Fori had already had to confront the strange creatures of these lower levels, and while no conflict had happened, it was better to be safe than sorry. Eventually after maybe an hour's walking they emerged at a maze of pillars,

"Reminds me of the Spider Maze." Fori shivered, remembering that maze of tunnels up on the home level that was infested with giant cave spiders, including Mysterydrip, the one that had killed her friend Sibrek. Derm gave her a comforting smile,

"Don't worry. I'm here, the two of us can kill any spider here." he said confidently. The Elf returned his smile,

"I'm not scared," she said, then added, "not with you here." Derm's smile grew slightly, and the two stood for a few precious seconds, before Fori gave a cough,

"Which way then?" she asked, casting an arm out to every tunnel.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Derm surveyed each tunnel, each looked very much like the other, but there was one different, the tunnel straight before them. Its shadows seemed deeper than the rest, and seemed to suck in the very light near them. He felt some unknown fear tighten his heart, and unbidden, mouthlessly worded a prayer to Dustik Bulbearths, his patron goddess. Foreboding seized him as he looked into the abyss of that tunnel, and he had to looked away,

"This way I think." he said, pointing to a tunnel to the right of the two. Fori nodded, carving another arrow in the wall with her sword to lead the rescue team if they followed. The two headed once again for the gloom, but had barely walked a half hour when they stopped again. Derm stopped completely, and peered into the darkness. "I can hear something." he said quietly to Fori. She nodded, drawing her weapon. Suddenly the air was rent with the noise of screeching, as a flock of at least half a dozen creatures flew out of the darkness on wings, charging towards the pair. Derm sliced one down with a well-placed axe swipe.

"What the hell are these?" he yelled to Fori, who had two of the monsters flying around her head,

"I don't know!" she screamed, downing one of the monsters with a slice to the wings. The rest of the monster seemed to realize the futility of their attack, flying off back into the darkness with a screech and disappearing.

"Fori? Are you ok?" Derm asked immediately. The Elf nodded, then glanced at what had attacked them. She recoiled in disgust. It seemed to be a flying head. It had two wings like a bat's, and the rest of it was nothing but a head, with jagged teeth.

"What are these things?" she said, glancing away from the dead head, "First the blobs, then...this. The wildlife here is so strange."

"Legend is that it's because we're closer to Hell down here." Derm explained, "Id locked away the King of Hell, but his influence was so great that it corrupted the wildlife near his prison." he looked around, "It must be getting close to evening, we should maybe look for a place to rest a while."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Delta surveyed the rockslide with a critical eye,

"This won't be easy to shift, I can't do it on my own, not in less than several days." he said to the others, "The best thing to do would be to leave it like that, and mine a tunnel next to it through the rock wall, but that'll take me at least a day without other miners."

"Looks like we may need to go back, get Spartan and the others, we can't leave them out there with no food or drink." Muenster said grimly. Bax gave a short barking laugh,

"You kidding? He's with an Elf, surrounded by plants. I doubt food is going to be a problem, and there's lakes everywhere." he said.

"Either way, there may be something hostile, some more of those creatures that attacked you and your group." Rion said quietly, "I doubt the two of them will be able to face off another twenty of those things, or worse monsters."

"Please, anyone can take down a hundred of those pathetic creatures. " Ryva sneered.

"Oh, this is interesting." Delta suddenly exclaimed. The miner was looking up at where the rock had fallen from. He pointed up at the wall, "Look there, what can you see?" he asked of them. They approached,

"Looks like marks." Steve remarked.

"Exactly." Delta said, "Those are pickaxe marks. Someone caused this cave-in deliberately, and not some creature, someone with a pick-axe. Someone from Nomekast."
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 05:15:44 pm by Aequor »
[USE_GOOD_REASON:UNTHINKABLE]

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: November 25, 2010, 06:34:58 pm »

Rion's Journal

I knew it. I knew it all along. We should have thrown Ibruk to the Nothing as soon as we got here. I have no doubt in my mind that one of his lunatic cultists are behind this, if not the madman himself. Damnit, he could have had any of them do it, all dwarves can mine. I can trust no one untill the truth comes out, not with him spreading madness like this. One thing's for certain, this book and my axe aren't leaving my side until this is over, one way or another.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 25, 2010, 09:13:12 pm »

Tarran's Random Babbles:

The cave in was not an accident. Someone was trying to kill someone else. The motive isn't really clear right now, unfortunately, so everyone at home is a suspect. While everyone's basically as suspicious as the next, I wouldn't be surprised if it's Ibruk and his fanatical followers. Though I suspect Ibruk the most as he's much, much more fanatical then his followers; his fanaticism approached teetered near frightening levels the entire time he was here. When we get back, I will accept justice and nothing less.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 09:23:47 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

ProZocK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 26, 2010, 08:02:12 am »

Bax's War Journal

Soooo, we have a little traitor in our midst. What wonderful news. I bet the dwarves will rally against the outsider races.
That is a prime opportunity for a power grab. I shall work to become the spokesperson to all the "poor oppressed minorities"! I shall become a leader again!
I shall seed mistrust amongst the darker races, make them trust ME first. A "Guild of the dark ones", that would be a good name.
I always imagine dwarves to train as if fighting pretend monsters. "It's a carp, use your sword!" "Shwish! Shwoosh! It's dead!" "Oh no, it's a giant cave spider! Noo, it's got me! Kill it with your axe!" "Swoosh, I cut off its head!"
UNDEAD ELEPHANTS.HERDS OF THEM.EVEN IN DEATH I STILL GRAZE.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: November 26, 2010, 09:45:59 am »

This kicks ass, can i join?Here is my character.

Name:Volrath Blacksteel

race:human

Class:Barbarian

Appearance:He is 25 years old and 6 feet 3 inches tall.He has long
brown hair and brown eyes.He is extremely muscular.There are scars
all over his body.

ability: He is extremely strong with arms as thick as most men's  legs.
          Despite his strength, he is very agile and he has the lungs of
          a giant.His skin has become as tough as leather from all the scarring.
          He is a master of the long sword.

weapon.It is a blacksteel long sword.All craftsmanship is of the highest quality.
           The hilt is made of dragon scale and there is a red gem on the butt end
            of the blade.A image of a skeleton dragon being struck down by a human
            Barbarian is on the flat of the blade.What this refers to is unknown.
            The image glows faintly.

History:He was a champion of the blacksteel tribe.The tribe purpose was to guard
           the blacksteel blade,a ancient blade that's power and origin was only known
           by the elders of the tribe to keep the secret safe.When the nothing attacked
           the tribe,the elders (knowing the battle was lost) gave the blacksteel blade
           To Volrath and told him that his destiny is at hand.He gave a nod to
           the elders and ran out of the camp.Leaving his tribe behind.

personality:He is a warrior at heart,very brave very bold and has a love for battle.He
                is angry often and is prone to going in to a berserker rage when he fights
                but he is still a good and kind soul deep down and will right wrongs whenever
                he can.He is loud dirty and dose not know what table maters are.He
                hates nobles and cowards.He speaks his mind and has secret a love of poetry.

rogejun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 26, 2010, 04:18:07 pm »

Diary of Ryva Tommy 15th Hematite 676 - Dawn
(If you is reading this i will kill you!)

Finally! After days without a single drop of blood, i have killed some red-horned-things, i have to make sure to get some corpses from the battle and make a barbeque,  it's soooo gooood to drink blood and eat the meat from my enemies again. It seems that.....(Sandra what's was his name again? Rex?- His name is Bax)...Bax liked to see me fight, maybe i should give him one arm or leg? He is a goblin, they ate almost anything just like me and the elfs.

it's seems that Fortis Fio Foris is traped in a cave-in, if she survive i should train her, she is good with a sword. But if she is dead....it's been a long time that i din't eat elf meat. Speaking about training, i should train the kids in this fortress and make then true warriors that like to kill, i will need make this away from the eyes from the others...they might not like the idea, maybe Bax can help me? I will see him later.

Bye Tommy, until the next day i kill something .

Mangled

• Bay Watcher
  • Sleep is for the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: November 26, 2010, 08:35:03 pm »

Damn some idiots playing assassin down here it seems.
Listen up then you lot, not sure if rank means anything here but since Derms stuck I think either me or Rion get to play boss for a while and I call dibs. So listen.
I doubt it was any of us lot that came down here that did it so I reckon we can trust each other at least seeing as most of us were accounted for (The guys I was with), too busy stabbing things ( Bax and his lot.) Or getting almost crushed.
That being said, once we get Derm and Fori out of whatever mischief that has befallen them I reckon that all of us explorers should stick together once we get back. We can't trust any of the other lot until we work out who tried to kill three of our mates.
Shouldn't take long to work out, most nefarious plots have some glaring weakness to them that any idiot can stumble on given enough time so no worries there. Now then, lets dig these guys out then we can go play detective.

(Said explorers for reference. Derm, Fori, Muenster, Rion ,Delta, Xenos, Bax, Tarran, Sandra and myself. (Plus side to being a doctor, you get pretty good at remembering names.))
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 08:42:06 pm by Mangled »

Gutanoth

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:ILLUSIONS OF GRANDEUR]
    • View Profile
    • Umomushil - the fortress of dark Ice, an overlord list compliant fort
« Reply #459 on: November 28, 2010, 07:07:56 pm »

It seems there was an attempted murder down there.

There seems to be no superficial motives...

*glasses* This may go deeper than expected.

YEAAHHHHHH!
Look at what a totally original signature this is.

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 29, 2010, 10:36:32 am »

From the log of Fori

Thank the spirits, Derm is doing well. The bleeding has stopped, and he’s up and about. I was worried about him, but dwarves are tough beings. So far, he doesn’t show signs of trouble from the bloodloss, nor the symptoms of infection. And words cannot describe how glad I am that he’s up too. It’s lifted much of that crushing burden of isolation, and I’m feeling much more hopeful now. I just feel safer with him here.

But I hope that the others do find us soon. This place is horrid. The trees and plants here are cursed, their voices are either mute, or whisper words of mourning and madness. They aren’t pure and wholesome like the trees upon the surface or in the first cavern layer. And the creatures too! The first I saw were these bizarre blobs of rolling flesh. Spirits know how they moved about, or managed to see or sense me. At least they sensed my sword, and fled when I drew it. But those head things, they flew on wings like a bat’s and bore teeth like a tiger’s. They attacked us, trying to snap and bite at us. We had to kill a couple before the rest fled. I didn’t want to touch them even to bury their bodies. We just moved aside to avoid the smell of rot. It’s bound to attract more predators down here.

But more disturbing than the twisted wilderness here, is the fact that the cave in was not a natural accident. Someone wants us dead, someone with the skill with tunnels and caverns to create a cave in like this. Have we trespassed upon someone’s home? Is there some denizen of the caverns that wish to destroy us? Why not confront us directly then? But even more troubling, what if it was one of the citizens of Nomekast? Who would be fanatical enough to murder us like this? My mind drifts to Reg. His hatred of non dwarves is no secret, and I don’t doubt if he could, he would get rid of me like this. But he doesn’t hate non dwarves enough to kill Derm just to kill me. Then there’s Bax. I don’t know the goblin’s skill in mining and stoneworking, but if he could, he just might. I don’t know of the motive, but goblin savagery has never needed one before. But he was with the expedition. When we are rescued, I must find out if Bax was with them the whole time. Aside from that, I’m not sure who could do this.

Aequor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 29, 2010, 06:01:54 pm »

AKingsQuest - Thanks! You're in, as with Bayar, you'll have to wait for the resolution of the expedition. ;D

16th Hematite 676 - Dawn

The first of the sun's rays were beginning to flood through the valley of the Swamps of Tunnelling when Kadzar rose to prepare the temple for morning prayers. He tiptoed silently out of the communal bedrooms, making his way towards the temple. The stone structure rose to meet him, the iron walls of the sanctuary reflecting ever-so-slightly the light of the underground. He strode up the steps, his mind already running through the morning blessings to cleanse the temple of any night spirits. He immediately saw one of the iron doors was open, a Goblin stood leaning on the other, a hand on a great iron hammer studded with some reddish metal, and a blue image of a goddess. She jumped up immediately when seeing him,

"Calm, Hammer of the Gods." Kadzar said calmly. She recognized the steward of the temple, and fell at ease lowering her hammer,

"The Prophet is inside." she whispered, "He has been praying all night."

"He must be communicating with the gods, great things are afoot. Have you been here all night too?"

"I am his protector." she said fiercely. Kadzar nodded at this, moving past her into the temple proper. Ibruk lay kneeling on the cobaltite floor, face up at the altar with the idols of Slyshaken and The Guilds of Glitter surrounded by lit candles. His eyes were closed, he didn't seem to be moving, or even breathing. Stepping silently like a cat, Kadzar tried to reach over and get the talismans needed for the morning cleansing of the temple. Just as he reached over, Ibruk's eyes snapped open,

"A storm is coming." he said.

"M-Master Ibruk?" the zealot asked, fearing that he had interrupted the prophet's meditations.

"Nothing." Ibruk said, "Nothing is coming."

"Ibruk!" came a voice. It was Rar. The Dwarf got past Hammer of the Gods before she could stop him, entering the temple,

"Are you mad!? We haven't cleansed the temple yet! Only the priesthood should-" Kadzar began, but Ibruk stopped him,

"Speak Rar."

"Spartan, Urist, and Helf are gone. They left a message, Rion and Xenos came back, they needed help clearing something out down in the Lower Levels.

"When was this?" Ibruk asked. Rar shrugged,

"I don't know, it was sometime during the night. Just thought you ought to know."

"A storm is coming." Ibruk repeated, musing, "Nothing's the wind, but are we yet at the center?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rion and Xenos had left the expedition group, returning to Nomekast, and now they came back to the Lower Levels with help. Delta had already begun mining, but now with Spartan - arguably the most experienced miner in the community - as well as Urist and Helf, they would be able to break through the rock within two to three hours. The group was must like they had left them. Delta was busy mining, striking his pick against the rock, while Steve, Tarran and Muenster moved the rocks out. Bax and Ryva sat on the rock pile, surveying, or possibly keeping watch or something. Seeing the cave-in, Spartan gave a whistle,

"Someone did a job on that." he remarked.

"Someone's the right word." Tarran growled.

"I asked Rovod and Johann to keep an eye on Ibruk and his fanatics." Rion said, "We can get to the actual retribution once we get Derm and Fori out."

"You really think it was them?" Helf asked.

"I always said we couldn't trust them." Rion muttered, "Madmen, all of them."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Derm had woken up after a night of discomfort. His head still throbbed from its wound. He felt momentarily dizzy. He got up, taking the water-skin and taking a gulp. He didn't dare take too much, it had to last them another day at least, otherwise they'd have to drink from the lake, and who knew what foul creatures lived in its depths, spreading poison through the water? With a fit he suddenly remembered that he was supposed to have been awake for sentry duty. His head spun to look at Fori, but she seemed fine, still asleep. He took her shoulder, shaking her as gently as he could,

"C'mon Fori, we should be moving."

She took a few seconds to wake up properly, stretching and yawning before finally getting up. First thing she did was also to drink from the water-skin. "I fell asleep during my guard duty." Derm admitted guiltily. Fori shrugged, giving him a smile,

"Nothing happened. I can't blame you, it was an exhausting day."

"But something could have attacked us!" Derm protested.

"But nothing did. It was a mistake, we all make them, you were hurt bad yesterday, if anything you shouldn't have had a guard duty at all."

"I couldn't let you stay awake all night."

"Let's not dwell on it. We need to get going." Fori finished, handing Derm some plump helmets she had scavenged. The Dwarf nodded, thanking her gratefully for the food, and eating the mushrooms happily. Once the too had finished their rudimentary breakfast they took their weapons and began to move. They had taken refuge in little nook, safe from predators, the nook itself was in a sort of mini-valley in the cavern. Once again Derm lead the way, his natural Dwarven sense of direction taking them in what he gathered was east, trying to track their way back to the great lake they had build a bridge over.

A mere half-hour's walk later brought them to a lake. It was however, not one of water.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 04:07:12 pm by Aequor »
[USE_GOOD_REASON:UNTHINKABLE]

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 29, 2010, 06:10:50 pm »

Yey, moar magma.

Aequor, you mind showing an image of the actual section that caved in and the place it landed? I've been wanting to see that for a while.

Anyway, keep up da updates.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 29, 2010, 06:23:00 pm »

"Another lake of magma."

I stared at the flat plane of boiling rock. Another one? I shake my head at the scene. We are either the luckiest explorers alive, or considering that we got trapped, the unluckiest.

Three magma pools. A godsend if there ever was one.

"What should we name it?"

I look to the side. Fori tilted her head at me. "You always name things. What should we call it?"

I thought about it. These last few days were harrowing at the least. The darkness, the silence. The faint aura the trees gave off. Creatures unknown to man skittered across the floors.

I couldn't have survived down here alone. I can't pick out raw Helmets from the poisonous Bloodroot. I would have surly been starved if it wasn't for Fori.  She's been so kind to me these last few days, and we've really gotten to know each other more over these past years. She saved my life, even.

I suppose I should give something back, no matter how minor.

"I think you should name it."

Her eyes widened a bit, then looked back toward the hot lake.

"Why?"

I shrugged and told the truth. "Your pretty much my closest friend here, Fori. You helped me explored the second cavern, and I helped you save people by finding the pig tail plant. You saved us by having that vision, and I saved you from your depression after you warned us about the forgotten beast. We also saved each others lives during and after that cave in."

"I think you deserve it. How many people get to say that they named something as big as this? It's a little gift, if you will. To pay you back after all of those times, and in hopes of better times for the future."

She turned back to the pool, deep in thought, and I awaited her response.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

ISGC

• Bay Watcher
  • Hatters Gonna Hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 29, 2010, 06:32:56 pm »

bah! elves, huh, think you know em, maybe even feel a tweensy bit o' affection for 'em, 'nd right when yer eyes stray to the engravins on the wall, they stab you in the beard, eh! RIGHT. IN. THE BEARD. (lol)
again, sorry I don't have anything to say, still sittin' in my office, cleanin' my tools (like hell I'm going down to those caverns, can't help much if I get my own arms ripped off).  I'll tend to things when they return to the surface (unless I'm already IN THE CAVERNS :O). DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN
eagerly awaiting the next response!
Fifteen men on a dead man's chest, Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 76