Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Like somebody, not QUITE sure it's socially acceptable  (Read 12141 times)

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
Re: Like somebody, not QUITE sure it's socially acceptable
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2010, 06:39:18 pm »

So, date the girl -- in fact, sleep with the whole school! It will make no difference.

Herpes disagrees with you.

So fucking sig'd.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

sproingie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2010, 06:42:47 pm »

Order up!  Who ordered the Chicken Statutory?

Two years is nothing unless her parents decide later that they don't like you.  Run.

Toady is the man who Peter Molyneux wishes he was

Quote from: ToadyOne
dragon pus was like creamy gold. Infect and collect!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2010, 07:36:11 pm »

Order up!  Who ordered the Chicken Statutory?

Two years is nothing unless her parents decide later that they don't like you.  Run.

Coincidentally, that's the big thing bothering me. I'm no super-spy, if I go through with it by no exertion of my own abilities could I keep this a secret. And if people were to know, I wish I knew what they would say. Is this taboo? Is it fine? Damn it , if I were psychic I could be done with this mental torture, but nooooooooooo.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Jude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2010, 08:18:03 pm »

Yeah. I felt like a nerd but it was worth it. When I fucked up the kid that started it, everyone else stopped and it was way worth it. Have I mentioned it felt awesome and was worth it?

See what I mean?

The thing is though, there's a fine line between being the tough guy who doesn't take any crap and has to prove it once in a while so everyone knows it, and being the unstable social reject that everyone treads lightly around because you never know when he's going to go Columbine on everyone's asses over some casual remark somebody made. If you've already been picked on for a whole year, it's pretty much inevitable that any show of violence on your part will turn you into the latter. So no ass-kicking.
Quote from: Raphite1
I once started with a dwarf that was "belarded by great hanging sacks of fat."

Oh Jesus

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2010, 09:02:44 pm »

Oh, fuck it all. I'll ask her to see a movie or something on Monday, probably. It depends on one major factor.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2010, 09:05:22 pm »

What would this major factor be?

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2010, 09:09:26 pm »

A certain person. A person who happens to a bastard. A rat bastard if you will; in fact, I would say the Rat Bastard King, whom all other rat bastards bow to as their lord and master.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2010, 09:12:39 pm »

Sounds like a nice chap.

What would he do that would factor into this equation?

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2010, 09:14:46 pm »

Simply put, he is the monkey wrench of my life. Occasions that would normally be fun or enjoyable are drastically changed when he enters the scene. It will either be beyond hilarious, or unforgivably horrible. Frankly, I don't like the odds he brings into a situation.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2010, 10:12:17 pm »

Oh, fuck it all. I'll ask her to see a movie or something on Monday, probably. It depends on one major factor.

FUCK YEAH! I am impressed by your resolve, and look forward to hearing stories of your success.

I have had problems with rat bastards before: they permeate society like cockroaches. One caused me to be required counseling. In elementary school. You must get around this bastard somehow!

On related experiences, right when I was getting to ask a girl, one of my good friends would walk up to me and initiate conversation. "Fuck" would be the first thing to come to mind.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2010, 02:22:35 am »

This reminds me, I really must start a "How to dump your partner", or a "How to lose your girlfriend", thread.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2010, 06:54:01 am »

14 & 16 - creepy
15 & 17 - a bit creepy
16 & 18 - A-OK

Dunno how the school system works where you are, so not sure what your age is.
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2010, 01:42:34 pm »

Yeah, I was going to say... I've been a 14-year-old girl before.  "Mature" is not the first word that comes to mind.  "Relationship-material" definitely doesn't.  She may be cute, but she's an eighth-grader.  I'm sure you remember what you were like in eighth grade.  A hint: underneath all the social polish and giggles, she's probably about the same.

Oh, well.  If you end up going for it, I wish both of you the best of luck.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2010, 01:49:28 pm »

Yeah, I was going to say... I've been a 14-year-old girl before.  "Mature" is not the first word that comes to mind.  "Relationship-material" definitely doesn't.  She may be cute, but she's an eighth-grader.  I'm sure you remember what you were like in eighth grade.  A hint: underneath all the social polish and giggles, she's probably about the same.

Oh, well.  If you end up going for it, I wish both of you the best of luck.

Echoing this. All of the "Do it man!" stuff is all fine and dandy from that seize-the-day chic permeating these days, but its also probably not very good advice.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2010, 07:48:56 pm »

Wait, you guys were 14 in eighth grade?! I'm a 13 y old freshman   :-\.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11