Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 602 603 [604] 605 606 ... 642

Author Topic: [40.24] ۩۩۩ Genesis Mod ۩۩۩ [ϟ .11c Old Genesis ϟ] - 0.40.25 update by TomiTapio  (Read 1228914 times)

Silophant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Deon, I've noticed in the last few worlds I've generated now that goats apparently don't exist. You can get their products from the mountainhome, but they aren't available, either on embark or requested from the liason. I've never figured out how animals are enabled to be pets, so it's something you may want to take a look at.

Edit: They can be requested from the Dusk Elf liaisons enabled with the new dfhack. So I guess it's just the dwarven civs that never have them.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 06:01:57 pm by Silophant »

MAurelius

• Bay Watcher
  • Philosopher King
    • View Profile
    • Marcus Aurelius Let's Play

Happy belated birthday Deon!

Crioca

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Deon, by any chance did you see my post on the previous page regarding mithril thread and the Dwarven weaver?

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

I did see it. I still have some stuff to worry about now (I will celebrate my birthday tomorrow because everyone is at work during the week) so I'm spending my time preparing the feast :).

Happy belated birthday Deon!
Thank you :).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile

ghaaaag

So I just tried installing this mod into a mixmod game. And suddenly my errorlog file explodes because there are so many things missing or duplicated or installed in default files instead of mod-specific files and I am not happy that I don't get to add this to my game. ;A;

Is there a mixmod-compatible version of this? At all?
くコ:彡

Silophant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mixmod was built using Genesis as a base. So, you don't need to add it, because it (or an older version of it, at least) is already there.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile

Er. I meant I'm trying to install it into my own mixmod. The components of which currently include LFR, Fortress Defense and my own personal mod.
くコ:彡

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Er. I meant I'm trying to install it into my own mixmod. The components of which currently include LFR, Fortress Defense and my own personal mod.

im still debating weather duping Raws, or mixing the mainly played mods is worse...

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Ffffffffffffffffff.
Sambuca is strong in THIS one :D.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, shall we have that one last update before new Vanilla release, with those anthracite/meteorite tweaks and mechanixm workshops and awesome plant-specific milling?
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

forgottenbeastextract

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I did the same thing - combining different parts of various mods, mostly plants, trees, and monsters. It's not impossible, but it requires a lot of tedious work. I ended up reorganizing the raws, adding "toughstandard_materials", "thinskin_materials", etc. to the new creatures, deon's wood templates to the new trees, adding new creature graphics, etc. It took a couple days but it was worth it and really like a crash course in modding DF.

Also, I just wanted to say thanks to Deon for the mod. It's really amazing.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile

My crappy Macedwarves are becoming Lords off of one Bronze Statue!
BEST. MOD. EVER.

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Question about Mithril: why isn't it mineable?

Also, if it's possible to make a bar to thread reaction, might also include this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloth_of_gold

Gold and silver thread for high value cloth... the ultimate material for historically accurate medieval pimped out dresses ;)
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Meph succesfully inplemented that in masterwork, its possible.

im having a damned hard time deciding which of the two mods i want to play, i keep switching back and forth.

EDIT: also Deon, fun fact. a dwarf who has lost his phallus can still have children.......)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 05:40:03 pm by bombzero »

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

EDIT: also Deon, fun fact. a dwarf who has lost his phallus can still have children.......)
For now...

im having a damned hard time deciding which of the two mods i want to play, i keep switching back and forth.
That's great. I personally play Masterwork more than my own mod (because I mod my mod for you, and it's more interesting to discover Meph's features because I already know all mine).

Question about Mithril: why isn't it mineable?
Because Mithril was always a dwarven alloy, and not a natural alloy.

Tonight I had a dream that the new DF version is out... I woke up full of hopes and then realized it was just a dream. Damn, I can't wait to get it to update my mod. Right now due to the fact that I am getting new job, birthday party etc. I am not productive at all, but the new version will drive me into a crazy modding mood :).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
Pages: 1 ... 602 603 [604] 605 606 ... 642