Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 598 599 [600] 601 602 ... 642

Author Topic: [40.24] ۩۩۩ Genesis Mod ۩۩۩ [ϟ .11c Old Genesis ϟ] - 0.40.25 update by TomiTapio  (Read 1229056 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Power is hardcoded, you cant add it to buildings or items. (like traps)  Otherwise, good idea. ;)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sweet. That's planned for the new version coming out this weekend?
No, I will be kinda remaking the mod for the new version, at least regarding production trees.

This release will have some fixes and some additional workshops and reactions (customized milling, brewing etc) and fixed including a fixed EXE (where mercants bring caravans, you can make crystal glass etc).

Sweet, I'll get to see my first wagon ever :D Doesn't that exe also fix the MATERIAL_SIZE bug?
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

Courtesy Arloban

• Bay Watcher
  • This isn't a fortress... ...It's also not a map.
    • View Profile

Quote from Meph
Also, just for fun:

Sausages:
Add this to the animal parts you want in your sausages:
[MATERIAL_REACTION_PRODUCT:GROUND_MAT:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:GROUND_MEAT]

Add to entity:
   [PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_SAUSAGE]
   [PERMITTED_REACTION:GRIND_MEAT]

reaction:

Didn't see that until I made my own sausages.  I tried to coat my sausages, didn't work.  Your's are better.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 08:27:02 pm by Courtesy Arloban »
Maybe that the dwarves never died and everyone is just shunning them.
"Wait, what are you doing?  I don't want to go in there!  No, I'm still alive, you can't do this to me!  Is Anybody listening?  Hello... Can someone let me out?  Help me!  Is anyone there?  I'm running out of air!"

Darkfyre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Question: Can you breath fire playing as a dragon in adventure mode?
A gem-encrusted sock is perfect for ass-kicking.

smokebubble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't think you can right now Darkfyre. However if I recall correctly when Toady releases the next version of df it will be possible.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Right now, no...

And yes, the new version will allow you to breathe fire, spit webs etc, so I will definitely make a magic-casting race, for some fortress fun but mostly for adventure mode fun. The stupid boiling rocks and exploding arros will go away and will be replaced with real magic.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter

have to ask:
is there a way to de-activated the "when engrave a wall, substitute wall with picture?"
because for me, personally (i ain't saying it's not nice, but for me) the walls are barely "fine". but when i engrave also the floors...i can't see a thing in the mixture of all those pictures.
so, is there a way to deactivate it? pretty please?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

smokebubble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can go into d_init.txt and find ENGRAVINGS_START_OBSCURED: and set it to YES. Then you won't get the pictures when you engrave stuff.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 05:03:54 am by smokebubble »

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just a random question/idea: is it possible to include an armor and weapon encrusting reaction in the new release?

there is one in this thread. http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=99589.0

Also, how about some glass/gem based alchemic metal, like D&D glass-steel?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 11:22:27 am by Tirion »
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Just a note: The ones you linked to are faulty, both use armor. Simple copy paste error. BUT I advanced on the idea, and made this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SLARK]
    • View Profile

Just so you know I have updated the version of the tileset you are using, so you might want to update that in the next version if you haven't.

Dr.Propz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Crap, I was caught in my own morpheus gift. Now I can't go anywhere without randomly becoming dizzy

narhiril

• Bay Watcher
  • [DUTY_BOUND]
    • View Profile

This is reply #9001.

Please, someone else say it, so I don't have to.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

This is reply #9001.

Please, someone else say it, so I don't have to.
* AoD clears his throat

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND

On a more serious note, I must say, Genesis is one of the best mods I've played.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile

Stuff just 'trying' this mod, ALL my forts will now have this mod!!!!!!!!!!
(Also, if it's not too much, could I be a humanlike civilisation that is nocturnal and has wyverns (ok fine, COATLS, for you dnd players. The big winged snakes!) as mounts? PLEASE? ;D)
Keep going!
Pages: 1 ... 598 599 [600] 601 602 ... 642