Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 548 549 [550] 551 552 ... 642

Author Topic: [40.24] ۩۩۩ Genesis Mod ۩۩۩ [ϟ .11c Old Genesis ϟ] - 0.40.25 update by TomiTapio  (Read 1231065 times)

peskyninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Natural de-selector
    • View Profile

FINALLY! I found someone with a worse computer than mine !
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 09:06:44 am by peskyninja »
Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me

Thou son of a b*tch wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, f**k thy mother.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Is that purely coincidential, or the art files are tweaked? I play Mecha's version, mostly.

The answer is
Code: [Select]
[SHAPE:OHNOESHORROR]
[NAME:horror:horrors]
[ADJ:tusked]
[ADJ:boat-murdering]
[TILE:69]

Yeah, we have a lot of changed art descriptions :).

OhNoes Spoiler! I didn't get there yet  :'(

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, I guess werewolves and centaurs don't speak by default because this way they'll always be enemies... my problem is, I've read somewhere on this forum that adding [CAN_SPEAK] to their raws mid-game will keep them hostile while giving them names. But I did it and they now appear in the civilisation screen as import/export none, instead of the former Terror/Vengeance. I added now [UTTERANCES] to their raws... will it get them to send sieges again, but now with named soldiers?

EDIT: my bad, I forgot to remove [CAN_SPEAK]. It seems to have overwritten [UTTERANCES]. Corrected it now, it's back to Terror/Vengeance.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 03:48:05 pm by Tirion »
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile

OhNoes Spoiler! I didn't get there yet 

Just wait until you see the final boss.  :D
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile

A boss that has a legion of demons with him at all times and can summon them at will?
can be done though creature race though getting it to survive world gen might be a challenge. Though I'm waiting for the chance of getting creature summons in Dfusion before setting up boss fights.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know, I've always thought, upon rolling an adventurer and ended up with large or very large for an X....I would be neat if there were an option in a mod to pick your body type, instead of being so randomized.

Sometimes I want to be a very large fat guy. You know?
What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

A boss that has a legion of demons with him at all times and can summon them at will?
can be done though creature race though getting it to survive world gen might be a challenge. Though I'm waiting for the chance of getting creature summons in Dfusion before setting up boss fights.
Would really be great if we could make Summon Nasties spell using creature interactions in the next release.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile

Would really be great if we could make Summon Nasties spell using creature interactions in the next release.
can be done now if I or deon makes a special creature called "Nasties" then have Dfusion track if one present and teleport them near the creature/adventurer/item.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dunno if it's just an individual quirk, or a general problem- my fort got sieged by goblins a few times, they came mounted on Giant Cave Swallows, until their named leader who tames the beasts was killed. Same for snakemen... anyway, since then it's always just gobbos/snakemen, not one troll or ogre has come to siege me. There was a Dread Troll in my caverns, so the species isn't extinct... I wonder why they aren't brought along.

Also, would remove exotic from all mount and pet tokens in [EVIL] and subterrean critter raws mean that goblins will keep using them after the war leader is killed? Because that would be awesome.

And... I noticed some demon castes (the yellow goblins, not the clowns) have wings, but they don't fly. I know flying unit pathfinding is bugged right now, but don't know how much bugged: would adding [FLIER] increase their lethality at all?

EDIT, to avoid doubleposting: do underground ratmen and dark dwarves show up at all? I've yet to meet them...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 09:43:40 am by Tirion »
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

peskyninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Natural de-selector
    • View Profile

Deon there's an army of Legendary furnace operators trying to melt a +rose gold chest+ 3 have failed.
This is normal?

Thou son of a b*tch wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, f**k thy mother.

peskyninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Natural de-selector
    • View Profile

Deon, why my mayor doesn't demands anything?

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Deon, why my mayor doesn't demands anything?
Because they do not, it's a part of my mod. I left mandates to higher nobles which you should hate more. Mayors are usually important starting dwarves or well-known dwarves and you are unlikely willing to lose then to some stupid mood.

Deon there's an army of Legendary furnace operators trying to melt a +rose gold chest+ 3 have failed.
This is normal?
A df bug. I remember hearing about it.

Dunno if it's just an individual quirk, or a general problem- my fort got sieged by goblins a few times, they came mounted on Giant Cave Swallows, until their named leader who tames the beasts was killed. Same for snakemen... anyway, since then it's always just gobbos/snakemen, not one troll or ogre has come to siege me. There was a Dread Troll in my caverns, so the species isn't extinct... I wonder why they aren't brought along.

Also, would remove exotic from all mount and pet tokens in [EVIL] and subterrean critter raws mean that goblins will keep using them after the war leader is killed? Because that would be awesome.

And... I noticed some demon castes (the yellow goblins, not the clowns) have wings, but they don't fly. I know flying unit pathfinding is bugged right now, but don't know how much bugged: would adding [FLIER] increase their lethality at all?

EDIT, to avoid doubleposting: do underground ratmen and dark dwarves show up at all? I've yet to meet them...
They show in tribes as batmen and the like. I would love if we could assign them to underground stronholds... Not possible yet :(.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

peskyninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Natural de-selector
    • View Profile

Deon why you don't add diplomats ?

Kogut

• Bay Watcher
  • Next account: Bulwersator
    • View Profile

Is it OK to reuse language files in my modded mod?
The worst bug - 34.11 poll
Tired of going decades without goblin sieges? Try The Fortress Defense Mod
Kogut, the Bugfixes apostle of Bay12forum. Every posts he makes he preaches about the evil of Bugs.

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Somehow, I ended up with a world apparently without Pig Tails- at least according to dfprospector, there is none on the map nor did my civilisation have access to it. Curiously, it has the same biome information as Cave Wheat, which I have. Why is that? Any solutions? I play mechanixm's version, with some minor (creature and entity tweaking in ratmen and dark dwarves) modifications but I checked the raws, the plant should be there...
Pages: 1 ... 548 549 [550] 551 552 ... 642