Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 545 546 [547] 548 549 ... 642

Author Topic: [40.24] ۩۩۩ Genesis Mod ۩۩۩ [ϟ .11c Old Genesis ϟ] - 0.40.25 update by TomiTapio  (Read 1231110 times)

trees

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUNDANE]
    • View Profile

Liking the sound of these night creatures!
I am often bad at phrasing things - don't hesitate to ask for clarification if something I said doesn't make sense.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Right now I've made a "slithering mass", a "cursed blacksmith", a "wendigo" and one hidden which you will find out :).
For bogeymen there are NSFW night maidens, also satyrs and huorns (slowly-moving trees) and vampires.

I will add more when I release it :).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

King of Croatia

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Horrid deon, the game just needs a slim demon with a staff and the mod should be done!

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile

Right now I've made a "slithering mass", a "cursed blacksmith", a "wendigo" and one hidden which you will find out :).
For bogeymen there are NSFW night maidens, also satyrs and huorns (slowly-moving trees) and vampires.

make the Vampires no different than humans(no additional body parts and facial detailing but you can add cute descriptions and crazy syndrome base attacks and material breathe ones) and I can make a conversion system for those creatures.
at the long run  I have to figure out how to make adventurers hold off Night maiden's (and vampires) with items(the idea is to have Dfusion check for if the adventurer holds an special item).
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

The items as wards sound awesome. Vampires are no different than people, but they have great strength and agility and a paralyzing bite.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

I wonder... if all the requested 'special creatures' listed earlier in the thread were made and Genesisified? :D

And superb (for the lack of a word) work on the art and creatures!

Also, NSFW means the art or the description of the creature? Or the body parts?

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

The vocalization mostly.

if all the requested 'special creatures' listed earlier in the thread were made and Genesisified?
Someone should make a list :).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just have to say, this has been, and likely will remain, my favorite mod for a long time to come.
What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

What I was able to dig up on those creatures, most are suggested.

So I guess this must be a
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Ah yeah the plague carrier and the mad doctor are in the list, and evil trees are bogeymen.

Thanks, I will invent more. If only I had some more inspiration after work hehe.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile

The items as wards sound awesome. Vampires are no different than people, but they have great strength and agility and a paralyzing bite.
sweet because I found before attaching syndromes that effect body parts by biting is AOK for conversions.
though as of now I could do a gifted race that can tame night maidens into the kind that don't poof in the light.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Slovak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All I had to do was start a game and hear the background theme from Warcraft Tides of Darkness.

I'm sold.

But seriously, great looking mod, I'll post my non-warcraft corrupted thoughts after I actually get around to playing it~!

Kwask

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I generated several worlds, and the only race that was playable was silkworms, which are completely incapable of even picking up an item. Not sure its a bug or what, but i would like to know how to be able to play as Dwarves.

Roses

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I generated several worlds, and the only race that was playable was silkworms, which are completely incapable of even picking up an item. Not sure its a bug or what, but i would like to know how to be able to play as Dwarves.

Sounds like a duplicate raws issue. Did you erase all your old raws? This is completely packaged so you don't need to copy it into the already existing folders.

Kwask

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Oh, yeah. I was dragging this over an existing folder of Dwarf Fortress. Sorry about that.
Pages: 1 ... 545 546 [547] 548 549 ... 642