Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 526 527 [528] 529 530 ... 642

Author Topic: [40.24] ۩۩۩ Genesis Mod ۩۩۩ [ϟ .11c Old Genesis ϟ] - 0.40.25 update by TomiTapio  (Read 1232703 times)

MiamiBryce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Glad to see you back Deon.

I've not had a chance to look at version i yet.  I was wondering a couple things:

Does the industrial version of the wood burner building still use "C" for charcoal?  I wonder if 'c' wouldn't be more convenient.

Could you add to the industrial wood burning building the ability to burn a wood and get two ash?  It would really help out my clear glass industry.

Are all the skills (like carpentry) added to the library yet?

Thank you for all your hard work.

Envoy of Armok

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Hey Deon, this is my first post here but i've been lurking for a long time. I was preparing to embark with the newest version today and I believe I've found a bug on the embark screen, since all types of sweetbread and spleen cost 0 points, and I'm pretty sure this wasn't intended.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 06:57:17 pm by Envoy of Armok »

roflgar

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lethargy
    • View Profile

Hey Deon, this is my first post here but i've been lurking for a long time. I was preparing to embark with the newest version today and I believe I've found a bug on the embark screen, since all types of sweetbread and spleen cost 0 points, and I'm pretty sure this wasn't intended.

do they actually cost 0 points or is it just displaying that because of a long name or something?
NatureLabor:  largest concentration of elf-loving dwarves and a few dwarfs trying to beat that out of them.
-TerrisH

Coolnesstod

• Bay Watcher
  • Drink, Work, Repeat.
    • View Profile

do they actually cost 0 points or is it just displaying that because of a long name or something?

No, they actually cost 0 points.
All glory to the Hypnotoad.
Random fact: Robin Williams was once addicted to cocaine during the late 1980's/early 1990's.

roflgar

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lethargy
    • View Profile

I've just tried and they definitely cost points normally.  must be a bug that occurs under some weird circumstance
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 11:03:09 am by roflgar »
NatureLabor:  largest concentration of elf-loving dwarves and a few dwarfs trying to beat that out of them.
-TerrisH

Mechanixm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've not had a chance to look at version i yet.  I was wondering a couple things:

Does the industrial version of the wood burner building still use "C" for charcoal?  I wonder if 'c' wouldn't be more convenient.

Could you add to the industrial wood burning building the ability to burn a wood and get two ash?  It would really help out my clear glass industry.

I am working on a Mod-Mod for Geneis w/TomiTapio that will cover both of these issues.  Send me a PM and I'll hook you up with the RAWS.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile

It appears that  wimbli is down. Any other ways to download?

LizardKing

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXP:0]
    • View Profile

It appears that  wimbli is down. Any other ways to download?

Seconded. I haven't played DF for monthsabout a year (Since ~31.12), and then it goes down half-way through downloading the latest version. GRRR!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 02:45:40 pm by LizardKing »

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Are you sure you have no duplicate entry errors?

Here's the temporary download for 3.25i:
http://www.mediafire.com/?22ollwnu51v3u4z

Will do :).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Envoy of Armok

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure I don't, since I re-downloaded Genesis 3.25i, generated a new world with different parameters and they still cost 0 points.

LizardKing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do you happen to have a replacement link for Ironhand (3.25d)?

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Deon,one little question,female dwarves should have beards and mustaches?
I've noticed that my baroness,who's running arround naked babbling due to and cave-in accident with her husband 7 children and her pets,has a mustache and beard,both of them arranged in double braids.
Only moss dwarven females have facial hair.

I'm pretty sure I don't, since I re-downloaded Genesis 3.25i, generated a new world with different parameters and they still cost 0 points.
Oops! It's Tomi's change. I don't know why. I will fix it :).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

SomethingCreative

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I was just 'T'raveling along, and suddenly I get attacked by a sea monster. On land. Not only that, but it was able to walk around as well. It proceeded to kill me dead while I stared at it in awe.

Genesis bug or some other glitch? This was version 3.25i

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Do you happen to have a replacement link for Ironhand (3.25d)?
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?krpyqecq8y4z39b
3.25d2, so it's 3.25d with Tomi's additions (new Tomi creatures have no tiles though).

So I was just 'T'raveling along, and suddenly I get attacked by a sea monster. On land. Not only that, but it was able to walk around as well. It proceeded to kill me dead while I stared at it in awe.

Genesis bug or some other glitch? This was version 3.25i

Read its description, it now not only swims, but flies too. At least it has wings.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

LizardKing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?krpyqecq8y4z39b
3.25d2, so it's 3.25d with Tomi's additions (new Tomi creatures have no tiles though).

Awesome, thank you.
Pages: 1 ... 526 527 [528] 529 530 ... 642