Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 642

Author Topic: [40.24] ۩۩۩ Genesis Mod ۩۩۩ [ϟ .11c Old Genesis ϟ] - 0.40.25 update by TomiTapio  (Read 1228802 times)

MetalGear

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ۩۩۩ ஃ Genesis Mod ஃ ۩۩۩ [ϟ 3.19a4 ϟ]
« Reply #5625 on: March 16, 2011, 12:49:24 am »

Ergh, was told to ask this here.
My game seems to crash when entering a yellow "shopping area" of a Keeper town. Gives me the standard "Dwarf Fortress needs to close..."
What's going on here?

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #5626 on: March 16, 2011, 01:02:24 am »

Which version do you use? I had that error and I think I've fixed it before, it came from new products of beekeeping and oil grinding.

Hmm I wonder if Deon even needs to make a proper release for this version, from what Toady has posted on the front page we're already halfway to the next version.

Don't say that! He'll keep putting it off...

"Well, there's going to be a new version in about a week soooooooo"
Yeah I will. I finally decided to stop being expelled from my university and write my diploma for Christ's sake. I am really sorry if you guys are sad about that, but it's a turning point in my life :).
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 01:08:59 am by Deon »
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Kogut

• Bay Watcher
  • Next account: Bulwersator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5627 on: March 16, 2011, 02:27:18 am »

Which version do you use? I had that error and I think I've fixed it before, it came from new products of beekeeping and oil grinding.

Hmm I wonder if Deon even needs to make a proper release for this version, from what Toady has posted on the front page we're already halfway to the next version.

Yeah I will. I finally decided to stop being expelled from my university and write my diploma for Christ's sake. I am really sorry if you guys are sad about that, but it's a turning point in my life :).
No problem, we will wait.
The worst bug - 34.11 poll
Tired of going decades without goblin sieges? Try The Fortress Defense Mod
Kogut, the Bugfixes apostle of Bay12forum. Every posts he makes he preaches about the evil of Bugs.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5628 on: March 16, 2011, 04:15:52 am »

Aside from pandas, there's nothing really impressive to update up to .21 or .22 (so far, we're not all sure on what .22 stuff is included) so a .19 compatible will probably run, if you push some of the raws and graphic files over.

Lovechild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5629 on: March 16, 2011, 05:12:38 am »

Thanks for a great mod, Deon. Could I please use the vellum item and reaction in a mod I'm working on?
All Races Playable Mod - Minimal mod to play as any race in DF - For 0.50.01

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5630 on: March 16, 2011, 05:17:08 am »

Deon, when I target a crotch while someone is still awake, I always hit the lower body.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Miko19

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5631 on: March 16, 2011, 06:49:37 am »

Deon, when I target a crotch while someone is still awake, I always hit the lower body.
That's how DF and RL works.
You missed the crotch but hit what you could.

Qinetix

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #5632 on: March 16, 2011, 07:40:19 am »

Yeah.. you hit what you can , but seriously why you target for the crotch?
Desu

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #5633 on: March 16, 2011, 09:01:17 am »

Thanks for a great mod, Deon. Could I please use the vellum item and reaction in a mod I'm working on?
Sure, why not. I took them from ancient people and they don't mind not to be in credits :P.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5634 on: March 16, 2011, 09:11:41 am »

No worries man I'm happy for ya. I mean thats exactly why I brought it up because I tend to be a guy who likes to do everything at once rather than do it now then have to do it again in a little bit.

TomiTapio

• Bay Watcher
  • OldGenesis since 2012
    • View Profile
    • My Flickr animal photos
« Reply #5635 on: March 16, 2011, 09:43:50 am »

I updated my Genesis raws with pandas (no graphic tile yet), verminhunter, wax fixes and petvalue_divisor etc. (Thanks for the list Lamphare)

Here's my current Genesis Ironhand raws. Download Gen19a4, put the DF .21 exe and its "data/index" in place, and replace raw folder with this raw folder:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8967397/Tomis_Gen21_raw.zip

And here's the whole Gen19a4 Ironhand, musics, plus .21 exe plus my raw changes, for some users. Deon I hope you don't mind my interim release.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8967397/Gen%203.19a4%20Ironhand%20plus%20exe%20plus%20tomis.zip

Also includes my GOODWOOD material (oak, ash, mahogany, chestnut, maple, highwood, redcedar, redwood, sequoia, cypress, yew, puzzle-tree, black-cap, nether-cap, blood thorn, glumprong) so some trees are more valuable as furniture, and better as trap spikes and bolts.
Does not include firebreath in the obsidian caste.
Added little bituminous coal occurrence chance into many metal ores. So there would be a reason to explore/mine ALL the veins of ore on your site.

Yay, Toady answered my email of "Sir, a minor request. Let function keys/hotkeys work in squad screen so navigation is more consistent." He'll try to sort it.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 09:57:02 am by TomiTapio »
==OldGenesis mod== by Deon & TomiTapio. Five wood classes, four leather classes. Nine enemy civs. So much fine-tuning.
47.05e release: http://dffd.bay12games.com/who.php?id=1538
OldGenesis screenshots: https://twitter.com/hashtag/OldGenesis?src=hashtag_click&f=image
My Finnish language file: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=14884

Lovechild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5636 on: March 16, 2011, 10:27:24 am »

Sure, why not. I took them from ancient people and they don't mind not to be in credits :P.
Thank you!
All Races Playable Mod - Minimal mod to play as any race in DF - For 0.50.01

MetalGear

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5637 on: March 16, 2011, 11:38:47 am »

Oh, sorry for not replying. I use the latest version available for download here.

MetalGear

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5638 on: March 16, 2011, 03:27:47 pm »

Just tried to re-download the game. Still giving me the same error. Dangit, how am I suppose to go on a genocide if everyone can just hide inside the shopping areas?

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5639 on: March 16, 2011, 06:28:15 pm »

Just tried to re-download the game. Still giving me the same error. Dangit, how am I suppose to go on a genocide if everyone can just hide inside the shopping areas?

Zombies don't really seem to have any difficulties.
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 642