Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 642

Author Topic: [40.24] ۩۩۩ Genesis Mod ۩۩۩ [ϟ .11c Old Genesis ϟ] - 0.40.25 update by TomiTapio  (Read 1227834 times)

arghy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey so how do i use the special buildings? i assigned dwarves via the profile but nothing happened as i was not given the option to queue anything on the training dummy.

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile

Hm. Night creatures... How about some sort of ocean-creature? Selkies seem to fit the bill sort of. Though usually men steal them, instead of them stealing men...
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]

Kiktamo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hm. Night creatures... How about some sort of ocean-creature? Selkies seem to fit the bill sort of. Though usually men steal them, instead of them stealing men...

True though an evil form of merpeople that kidnap people and convert them is a good idea and would certainly make ocean areas more dangerous.

Sadly though most existing myths about evil aquatic creatures mostly just have them drown people...

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile

by convert do you mean transforming them?  ???
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Kiktamo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes...what else would I mean?  ??? ???

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

True though an evil form of merpeople that kidnap people and convert them is a good idea and would certainly make ocean areas more dangerous.

Sadly though most existing myths about evil aquatic creatures mostly just have them drown people...

Undead aquatic child abductors?

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Hey so how do i use the special buildings? i assigned dwarves via the profile but nothing happened as i was not given the option to queue anything on the training dummy.
You need training weapons.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile

Undead aquatic child abductors?

:D They take them away to live under the sea, but dont' convert them! As soon as you enter Mer-towns, all the kidnapped children drown!
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]

GaxkangtheUnbound

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies!
    • View Profile

Who lives in an empire, under the sea?
Kidnapped children!
Who is a slave because of Toad-y?
Kidnapped children!

Proud of my heritage.
Prepare to lose your sanity.

Kiktamo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:P Not really what I meant but sure go for it. Heck Kelpies(evil water horses) are creatures that lure kids onto their backs so that they can drown/eat them....but such are the way evil creatures are.

grank6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

how about a undead dragon? thats a night creature

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Yeah, there's already a lich (which can be a nice night creature along with ghouls and mummies for desert regions) and I thought of adding a dracolich, so it should be in.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Teddy Bundy

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Hello, I love your mod! really adds a lot of content to the game :D

my suggestion, you could raise the dead (dwarves, elves, humans, etc.) that have long unburied, this can repesent they can not travel to another world and the aggrieved and angry dwarf returns like a zombie, skeletons, ghosts, wights etc to kick ass

and if some noble is raised has the ability to raise other dwarfs that have been buried, think about what would happen if he reach the great hall of tombs

A LOT OF FUN IN ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! XD

And now a very small complaint

I'm having random crash when I played about 20 minutes, I turned off the font and created a new world and the crash persists, any clues? how could i report bugs?

and thanks for your work!

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

The only thing is maybe a little bug with snakes. I told earlier how to fix it and was lazy not to update the download... My bad probably. Or it could be some DF crash which happens even without mods (I had it in community games and couldn't circumvent it).

You cannot make everything you want, just what RAWs allow you, so your first requiest cannot be made for now. But we'll see what the next verion brings.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Urist McFly

• Bay Watcher
  • Looks like his importance is... Dwarfed.
    • View Profile

So every time I make a world, I always get the exact same options for races to start out in adventure mode, but I really wanna play a kobold. I only get the Kobold: Play Now! option and there are never any living Kobold civilizations left. I even went and modded the raws to make them more resilient, to no avail. Am I just really really unlucky?
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 642