Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 642

Author Topic: [40.24] ۩۩۩ Genesis Mod ۩۩۩ [ϟ .11c Old Genesis ϟ] - 0.40.25 update by TomiTapio  (Read 1229354 times)

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile

It still will be funny when you retire your neutered adventurer and you think "Lolwut?how did he get a kid?"

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Magic.

Also I've finally made obsidian dwarves' body materials to be resistant to heat (like dragons' materials) and ice dwarves' body materials to have no cold damage point. I was going to fix it for a long time :).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Magic.
Yeah the magic breeding spores in the game.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

I know how horses in deep underground pits of my fortress get pregnant when a wild horse appears on the map for a second, so yeah.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

That was definitely a good decision to go through all creatures. I've fixed a few size issues, also goats finally have milk.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Will genitalia be on Wasteland too?

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Heh, why not. It would be fun to shoot someone in the crotch. Also it was even in Fallout 1/2/3.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

LizardKing

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXP:0]
    • View Profile

Heh, why not. It would be fun to shoot someone in the crotch. Also it was even in Fallout 1/2/3.

In Fallout 1 and 2 yes, but it wasn't in 3. Sadly you could no longer hit a child in the crotch with a sledgehammer (and in fact without modding it could not attack children at all). Very disappointing.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fallout 3 was a disapointment,obsidian (or whichever company makes oblivion) pretty much made the Brotherhood Of Steel knights.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fallout 3 was a disapointment,obsidian (or whichever company makes oblivion) pretty much made the Brotherhood Of Steel knights.
there was a reason behind that, there's a quest where you find out that the local brotherhood leader is crazy good, and all the cooler knights who arn't all zealous broke off.
Nom nom nom

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Let's not start Fo3 pro/cons thread (I will just say that I can't play it for long without mods, and I love it with mods). I really forgot that you cannot do it, it was too obvious for me in Fo2/3.

Also while browsing creatures I adjusted other stuff, so now you can for example have unicorn milk and fairy cheese.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Ladde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Ladde: wait a bit, there's a release soon and I will update it with the latest ironhand.

Thanks, thats nice to hear!
Cheers!

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

I've started a wiki. It was requested some time ago and I think it will be easier if people start to fill it along with me (well, at least faster :P).

http://df-genesis.wikidot.com/
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Ladde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've started a wiki. It was requested some time ago and I think it will be easier if people start to fill it along with me (well, at least faster :P).

http://df-genesis.wikidot.com/
I don't really want to complain, but isn't this site alot better? http://www.wikia.com/Wikia or atleast nicer looking, imo :>
And I think its free aswell.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

I care more about info than about nice-looking (plus what's wrong with wikidot?). But of course I can start a second one :).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 642