Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 642

Author Topic: [40.24] ۩۩۩ Genesis Mod ۩۩۩ [ϟ .11c Old Genesis ϟ] - 0.40.25 update by TomiTapio  (Read 1229947 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: ۩۩۩ ஃ Genesis Mod ஃ ۩۩۩ [ϟ 2.6 ϟ] - tricks and treats
« Reply #1695 on: June 16, 2010, 01:51:54 pm »

They were useless I think was the idea. Decorative only. Could not even pierce the weakest of armors.
That was the reason why they were used as training weapons previously.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Z1000000m

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: June 16, 2010, 01:57:24 pm »

They were useless I think was the idea. Decorative only. Could not even pierce the weakest of armors.
That was the reason why they were used as training weapons previously.

what he said.

But I have to admit that I have limb severing experience with silver weapons.

Carpman

• Bay Watcher
  • need not work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: June 16, 2010, 02:59:42 pm »

How do I remove the option for dwarves to be clean-shaven? Unfortunately, every single one of my starting seven is clean-shaven, for every caste.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: June 16, 2010, 03:06:24 pm »

Deon, might want to update your sig. It's 0.09 versions behind. :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Sarvesh Mossbeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: June 16, 2010, 03:27:10 pm »

Can I add the Medical Training Center and Display Case in the Underdark mod? :3
You forgot a detail: Dorfs get webbed in GCS webs and trigger traps. Right now we have some 12 caged dwarves, including you.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: June 16, 2010, 03:52:31 pm »

How do I remove the option for dwarves to be clean-shaven? Unfortunately, every single one of my starting seven is clean-shaven, for every caste.
You mean head hair? It should be random, but anyway, it's in the entity_default.txt, hair cut styles at the end.

Deon, might want to update your sig. It's 0.09 versions behind. :P
Heh, thanks.

Can I add the Medical Training Center and Display Case in the Underdark mod? :3
Of course.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

NRN_R_Sumo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: June 16, 2010, 05:52:34 pm »

Deon I seem to be having a strange issue involving the construction of walls, I probably messed something up myself but I cant seem to use most "useless rock"
Notably Siltstone and Obsidian, but I Can use mudstone so I'm rather confused right now.
edit: it seems I can use blocks though.. perhaps I just missed something on the most recent DF updates  :blush:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 05:55:15 pm by NRN_R_Sumo1 »
A dwarf is nothing but an alcohol powered beard.

Carpman

• Bay Watcher
  • need not work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: June 16, 2010, 06:31:38 pm »

Deon I seem to be having a strange issue involving the construction of walls, I probably messed something up myself but I cant seem to use most "useless rock"
Notably Siltstone and Obsidian, but I Can use mudstone so I'm rather confused right now.
edit: it seems I can use blocks though.. perhaps I just missed something on the most recent DF updates  :blush:
Probably they are economic stone?

NRN_R_Sumo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: June 16, 2010, 06:43:57 pm »

Probably they are economic stone?
some of them don't even show up on that list for some reason. its odd.
I'm able to build buildings with siltstone but not walls.
A dwarf is nothing but an alcohol powered beard.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: June 16, 2010, 07:21:12 pm »

Still? Damn, I thought I've fixed this. I will patch it up soon, these are all oddities from Arkkhal's material mod, and I just missed some errors there.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: June 17, 2010, 02:18:38 am »

I'm getting a strange issue downloading the ascii version. It "finishes" at an even 7 megs instead of the 15.68 DFFD says it should be, but the .rar works perfectly fine, it's just missing a lot of files. Ive never seen this before. Usually (as in this is the only time it's happened out of the thousands of archives I've downloaded) an incomplete download results in the archive being unreadable.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: June 17, 2010, 02:27:52 am »

I'm getting a strange issue downloading the ascii version. It "finishes" at an even 7 megs instead of the 15.68 DFFD says it should be, but the .rar works perfectly fine, it's just missing a lot of files. Ive never seen this before. Usually (as in this is the only time it's happened out of the thousands of archives I've downloaded) an incomplete download results in the archive being unreadable.
Huh, it works fine for me.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: June 17, 2010, 02:29:02 am »

This happens to me to so i think it is a bad connection or a lot of people downloading,and Deon i think i have an idea about a trap,it is not lever opperated [once something steps on it it activates] it needs mechanisms [as all traps do] it needs 3 blocks of coke and i cannot think of what else it needs but this is like a dwarven landmine  :D [once something steps on it it creates a deadly burst of flame.]
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 02:31:58 am by Dwarf mc dwarf »

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: June 17, 2010, 02:49:44 am »

Sorry, Dwarf McKender, but adding entirely new traps through moding is impossible.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: June 17, 2010, 03:01:04 am »

It is?damn.
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 642