Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 642

Author Topic: [40.24] ۩۩۩ Genesis Mod ۩۩۩ [ϟ .11c Old Genesis ϟ] - 0.40.25 update by TomiTapio  (Read 1230720 times)

Zargen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Had a quick question for you guys. Deon and others, remember the Iron Crab creature I was working on? I went back and looked at it again and I got to thinking - it's missile attack is pretty weak. Even though it spits liquid globs of iron at foes it doesn't negligible damage at best. Tested it against a kobold - just a small bruise. Hardly worth mentioning. Any way to tweak it's blobs of liquid iron to burning damage as well as blunt? It's melee attack is still ferocious as all holy hell, but it's main purpose is as an artillery pet piece. Heres the raw again.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile

Deon i have adjusted the resolution [nothing else] and it is just a black screen.[i run the no graphic version i think its called the acsii version]

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Can you show me contents of your /data/init/init.txt?

This is how it works for me:

▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

D_E

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Minor bug report:

I believe you're missing the "play gateball" reaction, and the crematorium seems to have been left in, but its rxns moved to the Klin.
Mods I've done:
Zelda mod-mod, Beta in the Wild DF 47.04
Illithid Empire mod DF 31.25 (update canceled)
Spotter's Guide to Illithids (Genesis mod-mod) genesis 3.19a4 (update canceled)

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Gateball is not playable because it's like a football, but there's no point to play it single :P. I told it a few dozens pages back.

Thanks for the info about crematorium, I definitely forgot it.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Had a quick question for you guys. Deon and others, remember the Iron Crab creature I was working on? I went back and looked at it again and I got to thinking - it's missile attack is pretty weak. Even though it spits liquid globs of iron at foes it doesn't negligible damage at best. Tested it against a kobold - just a small bruise. Hardly worth mentioning. Any way to tweak it's blobs of liquid iron to burning damage as well as blunt? It's melee attack is still ferocious as all holy hell, but it's main purpose is as an artillery pet piece. Heres the raw again.

Sadly glob attacks are really weak now.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

- 2.2: crematorium removed totally; added apatite and two new lead ores which appear in it.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

ProZocK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey Deon, you havent fixed the issues of Cave tortoises not being able to breed yet, just to let you know.
I love the new tileset too!
I always imagine dwarves to train as if fighting pretend monsters. "It's a carp, use your sword!" "Shwish! Shwoosh! It's dead!" "Oh no, it's a giant cave spider! Noo, it's got me! Kill it with your axe!" "Swoosh, I cut off its head!"
UNDEAD ELEPHANTS.HERDS OF THEM.EVEN IN DEATH I STILL GRAZE.

Coronel_Niel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just a note:

Main page says 2.1 and directs to 2.2. Really confusing :)

Great mod, following this for future release's

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Hey Deon, you havent fixed the issues of Cave tortoises not being able to breed yet, just to let you know.
I love the new tileset too!
Aw crap. I fixed but then copied an old file. Oh snap. Thanks for reminding me.

Just a note:

Main page says 2.1 and directs to 2.2. Really confusing :)

Great mod, following this for future release's
Fixed, thanks :P.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Deon all i see when i start up the mod [yes it is put in correctly] all i see is a black screen.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Did you use the init I gave you? Did you try the graphical version?
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

I have an idea for another dragon. Brown Dragon, a dragon that shoots molten globs of iron, or fireballs.

Not exactly the most dangerous dragon out there, but it can be dangerous at range. It's breath attack is not that good, any ideas how to make it more dangerous?

PRE-POST-EDIT: No, I did not steal the idea of molten globs of iron from Zargen. I'd already finished the Brown Dragon before I even saw his post.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

ProZocK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BREAKING NEWS

Nigthwings will Frell you up. Frell you GOOD.

Just though you should now.

And I miss Farscape too...

I always imagine dwarves to train as if fighting pretend monsters. "It's a carp, use your sword!" "Shwish! Shwoosh! It's dead!" "Oh no, it's a giant cave spider! Noo, it's got me! Kill it with your axe!" "Swoosh, I cut off its head!"
UNDEAD ELEPHANTS.HERDS OF THEM.EVEN IN DEATH I STILL GRAZE.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 642