Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 642

Author Topic: [40.24] ۩۩۩ Genesis Mod ۩۩۩ [ϟ .11c Old Genesis ϟ] - 0.40.25 update by TomiTapio  (Read 1230763 times)

JusticeRings

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ۩۩۩ ஃ Genesis Mod ஃ ۩۩۩ [ϟ 1.8 ϟ] - Altars and Raptors
« Reply #1305 on: June 05, 2010, 10:00:36 pm »

its odd I wish I could show you, everything is about half the size it was in the last version, to small to see things clearly, with all the same settings, very confusing.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: June 05, 2010, 10:08:40 pm »

If you mean the tiles are too small, zoom in with your mouse wheel.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

JusticeRings

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: June 05, 2010, 10:56:36 pm »

And there is the problem. Thanks Deon. Your patience is legendary. Got my old save running proper in 31.5. By the way, your mod is awesome. And is just about the only way I play DF anymore. I just wish I could mix the iron forge one with it successfully ahwell.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: June 05, 2010, 11:03:29 pm »

Heh, do you mean Ironworks? I can integrate it with the next release.

Mephansteras has made a separate download here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=56692.0
but it conflicts with some of my files.

I already plan to add cobaltite and a few other new metals, so adding a merged version won't be a problem for me.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: June 05, 2010, 11:48:16 pm »

I have several Ideas for Alters Deon.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

What do you think? The percentages could be a little lower, but what do you think?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

JusticeRings

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: June 06, 2010, 12:13:24 am »

Yeah Ironworks. I would really appreciate that, you waiting till the front page release to update?

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: June 06, 2010, 12:37:23 am »

I don't see a point of fire altar because coal is already very abundant, but the gem and metal stuff could work.

I would like metal transfusion to be an alchemistry stuff though.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

JusticeRings

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: June 06, 2010, 12:44:43 am »

fire altar would remove the need to give people black lung, which takes effect WAY to quickly, after only mining 1-2 spots of coal my dudes are coughing up blood forever, it seems to me it should take much longer to get an ill effect from especially for dwarves who should be pretty tough.

Bitoru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: June 06, 2010, 01:10:14 am »

I really love this mod, so i made some shitty MS painty artwork to prove it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

FAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS

ProZocK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: June 06, 2010, 01:27:51 am »

Hey Deon

Do you know that bug that makes Artifacts made from bones actually turn out made of Iron?
Well, in the mod, they are actually coming out as made of dark lignite, blowing up on the spot and giving people around them Black Lung disease.
Its pretty hardcore  :D!
In other notes
I just caught some Mammoths and 2 Firebirds, but when I try the tame large animal command, nothing shows up. I already have appointed the Dungeon Lord, are they supposed to be untamable or is something wrong in my game?

Thanks again!
I always imagine dwarves to train as if fighting pretend monsters. "It's a carp, use your sword!" "Shwish! Shwoosh! It's dead!" "Oh no, it's a giant cave spider! Noo, it's got me! Kill it with your axe!" "Swoosh, I cut off its head!"
UNDEAD ELEPHANTS.HERDS OF THEM.EVEN IN DEATH I STILL GRAZE.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: June 06, 2010, 01:36:18 am »

I just caught some Mammoths and 2 Firebirds, but when I try the tame large animal command, nothing shows up. I already have appointed the Dungeon Lord, are they supposed to be untamable or is something wrong in my game?
Dungeon masters are broken currently. Even appointed they just won't work.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

ProZocK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: June 06, 2010, 01:41:57 am »

Oh darn...any ideas on how can I make a good Mammoth meat industry them? Or any modding i can do in their data so that i can tame them without the need of the Dungeon master?
I always imagine dwarves to train as if fighting pretend monsters. "It's a carp, use your sword!" "Shwish! Shwoosh! It's dead!" "Oh no, it's a giant cave spider! Noo, it's got me! Kill it with your axe!" "Swoosh, I cut off its head!"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: June 06, 2010, 01:45:28 am »

Oh darn...any ideas on how can I make a good Mammoth meat industry them? Or any modding i can do in their data so that i can tame them without the need of the Dungeon master?
Modding them to be non-exotic is the only way to get them tamed. For meat, just drop some of them into a room that you can use to kill them whenever you want, let them breed, kill them off.

ProZocK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: June 06, 2010, 01:47:13 am »

Modding them to be non-exotic is the only way to get them tamed. For meat, just drop some of them into a room that you can use to kill them whenever you want, let them breed, kill them off.
Okay, how would I go for making them non exotic and war trainable? What tags should i change?

Darkond2100

• Bay Watcher
  • Intrepid Groundhog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: June 06, 2010, 01:47:46 am »

giving people around them Black Lung disease.
Its pretty hardcore  :D!
Which is also known as pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
your hoard, your dwarves, and your fortress.
I prefer Hoard, Horde, and Hovel...
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 642