Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 642

Author Topic: [40.24] ۩۩۩ Genesis Mod ۩۩۩ [ϟ .11c Old Genesis ϟ] - 0.40.25 update by TomiTapio  (Read 1231641 times)

Krimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why would you want them not to eat? >_> Unless your going atamaton fortress (No eat, no sleep, no moods. Just pure machines)

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile

Why would you want them not to eat? >_> Unless your going atamaton fortress (No eat, no sleep, no moods. Just pure machines)

possibly keeps losing forts to starvation with the buggy farm system. surface farming pretty much becomes the most reliable farmind technique. and it's safe if you make a green house or underground
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile

"buggy" farming? I'm not aware of ANY farming bugs.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile

"buggy" farming? I'm not aware of ANY farming bugs.

mmm unless it's a feature. mud is needed on soil now. my bad if it is though.
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile

As I recall, it is a feature.

EDIT:
Deon, have you seen this thread?
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=57243.0
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 07:43:06 am by Lord Shonus »
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile

I seem to recall that it's a slightly buggy feature. I believe it's supposed to be mud, or another soil layer below the current layer, and the latter doesn't work correctly.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Urist mc.miner

• Bay Watcher
  • Exit light!Enter night!!
    • View Profile

Oh and how do i stop them from drinking?
Quote from: Footkerchief on Today at 02:46:06 am
Quote from: Grakelin on May 12, 2010, 10:01:05 pm
In Soviet Russia, environment destroys you!

Germany learned this the hard way.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile

[NO_DRINK]

make sure you use caps or it wont work

theres also
[NO_SLEEP] [NOPAIN] [NOFEAR] [NOBLEED]

anyways where can the turtles be found? i havnt played 1.71 yet

Krimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Embark or import.  Deon: Does gateball have an actual use or is it just a shell of a field (I built one but no options so maybe just got my awnser) am I to assume any building you've not included a description for in your manual has no use yet?

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile

Embark or import.  Deon: Does gateball have an actual use or is it just a shell of a field (I built one but no options so maybe just got my awnser) am I to assume any building you've not included a description for in your manual has no use yet?

gateball is purely cosmetic at the moment. as far as i know

Grax

• Bay Watcher
  • The Only.
    • View Profile

Hey, fukitol! ;-)
Use everything at once!

[NO_DRINK][NO_EAT][NO_SLEEP][NOBREATHE][NO_FEVERS][NO_DIZZINESS]
[MAGMA_VISION][FIREIMMUNE][FIREIMMUNE_SUPER][EXTRAVISION][PARALYZEIMMUNE][WEBIMMUNE]
[NOPAIN][NOSTUN][NONAUSEA][NOEMOTION][NOFEAR][NOEXERT][NOTHOUGHT]
[NO_THOUGHT_CENTER_FOR_MOVEMENT]
Finis sanctificat media.

Brian7772

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gateball should take a leather ball made in the leathworkers shop. It should also give a happy thought to the dwarf(s) who play it. Same with Chess, how do I mod that in?
"Pff...real Dwarves just estimate it, start digging, and make corrections after the cave-in." - Wild Goose

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

It should take any boulder, but I will check it. It's one of cosmetic stuff I use to make underground gardens more fun-looking.

I seem to recall that it's a slightly buggy feature. I believe it's supposed to be mud, or another soil layer below the current layer, and the latter doesn't work correctly.
Yeah it doesn't check the Z-level below. Anyway it's easy to farm even now, at least I never failed with farming in 0.31.03. If everything fails, you can farm in caverns or use bucket brigade to irrigate.

Deon, have you seen this thread?
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=57243.0
Yeah I saw it, it should be an interesting thing to add. At last you will be able to use your microcline artifact rings and alder artifact scepeters at least for something.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

derigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

you could make a TOY:LEATHER_BALL, and use it.  That'd be pretty nifty.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Yeah but they still won't do it because it uses Throwing skill.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 642