Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 642

Author Topic: [40.24] ۩۩۩ Genesis Mod ۩۩۩ [ϟ .11c Old Genesis ϟ] - 0.40.25 update by TomiTapio  (Read 1231648 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile

Yay!

I'm thinking of making a large, buglike creature. If I can make it, I'll post the raws up.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Lancensis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yay!

I'm thinking of making a large, buglike creature. If I can make it, I'll post the raws up.

Make it a giant version of one of these
http://www.dirtdoctor.com/pics/content_img.4289.img.jpg

Grax

• Bay Watcher
  • The Only.
    • View Profile

Yay!

Make it a giant version of one of these
http://www.dirtdoctor.com/pics/content_img.4289.img.jpg
Be uncreative, take already designed bugs.

Finis sanctificat media.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'll make the Soldier bug. Doesn't look too hard.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Zargen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My magma crabs more or less already look like that  ::) spider body base, two pincer things.

asfghn

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:erratic nature]
    • View Profile

You could have Deon's unborn children implanted in your womb, so Deon's wife doesn't have to go through labour?
WHAT
FFFFFFFFFF MY SIDES HURT.

Good lord, you're lucky I've checked your profile for gender before replying :o . Yeah, I will do that for you, wait a bit.
AHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH. This is like a dream come true for my own personal little dorf world <3

Aren't you glad I actually filled out my profile before offering a bribe like that? ;)
GENESIS: HARDCORE.
Kat has been ecstatic lately. She has slept in a fine bed recently. She has talked with a friend recently. She has captured monsters for her pocket recently. She has been bored recently.
She is a member of the Sand Fleas.
She likes gypsum, jade, emerald, violence, horrific monsters, fire and werewolves for their sweet nature.
When possible, she prefers to consume peach tea or Pepsi.

nekoexmachina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now im facepalming and cursing the day when i've decided to build my military of mostly obsidian dwarves. I mean, WTF, the whole world was on fire just because my mil captain decided that this tiny black crow looks kinda dangerous for my fort, and attacked it. There was really lot of plants & grass around, and i was just filling my stockpiles with fresh-chopped wood.

Wait, oh shi---
I did not pause the game, and my left ~10 dorfs were doing some usefull thingys. One of them, brewer, who lost a freind, a pet and a lover due to the world-on-fire event just started tantrum, killed another dorfs' dog, and now i've got a tantrum spiral. With flames and agony.
Whenever i read the "doesn't care about anything anymore" line, i instantly imagine a dwarf, sitting alone on a swing set. Just slowly rocking back and forth, somberly staring at the ground, and stopping every once in a while to sigh.
It's mildly depressing.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Yeah... They are not too easy to manage. What do you think, should I lower their population ratio?

Be uncreative, take already designed bugs.

In the wasteland mod (latest ver.):
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Should I add them to the wasteland mod as well? Giant insects are awesome because they fit almost any sci-fi, futuristic and fantasy setting.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 07:16:15 pm by Deon »
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

asfghn

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:erratic nature]
    • View Profile

Should I add them to the wasteland mod as well?
Yessss. Even though I haven't tried out your wasteland mod yet. 8D

I'm, I'm just a little too in love with Genesis atm. C|
GENESIS: HARDCORE.
Kat has been ecstatic lately. She has slept in a fine bed recently. She has talked with a friend recently. She has captured monsters for her pocket recently. She has been bored recently.
She is a member of the Sand Fleas.
She likes gypsum, jade, emerald, violence, horrific monsters, fire and werewolves for their sweet nature.
When possible, she prefers to consume peach tea or Pepsi.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

I was actually asking "should I add them to Genesis mod as well" :). I don't know what bit me when I typed that message. They are already in Wasteland mod.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile

Dude, you ninja'd me. DARNIT

Yeah, put 'em in FOR GREAT AWESOME JUSTICE or I will be DISAPPOINT.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Brian7772

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey Bro,

I've been loving your mod. I'm using the Mayday Graphics pack but I fell in love with the walls in the last version. What set was that? It made it so much easier to see what a wall was just by looking at it. I don't care much about what a rock is just if it's useful. That and this new version screwed up the colors a bit like microline is grey.

Oh and it would be great if you expanded your manual to tell more about the different castes of dwarves and new workshops.
"Pff...real Dwarves just estimate it, start digging, and make corrections after the cave-in." - Wild Goose

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Gray microcline is my own preference, I can tell you what to change to make it back :). It was just too striking for my eyes to have bright patches of microcline in my otherwise perfect gray fortress.

The stone walls in the latest ver. with Mayday's pack are included in it, he just didn't apply them to stone, I think they are used for screen border only. Or did you mean a different wall version? Which download # did you mean?

Oh and it would be great if you expanded your manual to tell more about the different castes of dwarves and new workshops.
Doable :)

Also I want to make one for all creatures like I did it for wasteland mod:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
But it will take more time... Because there's a hell lot of creatures :).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile

Hey, can ya put in the iguanas? :3
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Brian7772

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The stones from the last version had what they where as the icon. For instance Bauxite was a stone and a fire symbol.
"Pff...real Dwarves just estimate it, start digging, and make corrections after the cave-in." - Wild Goose
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 642