Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 604 605 [606] 607 608 ... 642

Author Topic: [40.24] ۩۩۩ Genesis Mod ۩۩۩ [ϟ .11c Old Genesis ϟ] - 0.40.25 update by TomiTapio  (Read 1228676 times)

Silophant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As far as I can tell, Deon's current Witcher mod has all of the adventure mode changes Genesis did, and new ones to take advantage of the new interactions besides.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

No, the witcher mod has only essentials. I've modded in what I felt is needed ASAP (tanning/sewing, crafting of crutches and vials, potions, spells). I am working on Wasteland 3.0 right now, but after that I will turn my face to the fortress mode (it should be soon enough :) ).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Silophant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, cool.

Pikdome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is this version of genesis compatible with the latest version of dwarf fortress?

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile

Decided to visit my fortress from my earlier post.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
As a wyvern.
I am 0009 Blackscale, Ruler Of The Dark That Flourises In Light.

Dark Archon

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice Mathematician
    • View Profile

Well, 9 demons (from ambush) from ambush killed my 20 near-legendary fighters in full steel plate - almost instantly, without any losses. I just wonder - how to kill them? (inb4: magma, cave-in)
Maybe you are dreaming right now.

"Meh, what's scientific progress without a few dead planets?"

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

It's hard. And since the new version will be written from scratch, I won't make OP enemies anymore. Well I will make some, but they will have weakness to certain metals/alloys.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

*sees nords*
"lives on glaciers" "thanes"

SKYRIM GAHGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAHG

Otherwise, looks like an epic mod
:D
Might try it when it gets updated.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Huh, yeah, Skyrim definitely took the inspiration from my mod.

In all seriousness, it's scandinavians. With a finnish language.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dragon Shouts as secrets? Pretty please? ;)

Also, will altar reactions now use interactions?
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Yeah, I thought about adding slabs which can turn you into "dragonborn", so that's possible.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

antlion12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Man i really want to see what this can become in the new version. now you have more to play around with and what you've already done with this mod will probably one up the new version when this finally gets ported to it. Also keep up the good word Deon your mod is amazing

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is it possible to make an interaction that heals all kind of damage, sensory nerves and lower spines included? Without causing hostility or entity change? Incorporated in a workshop reaction?

If yes, it might be one possible outcome of a new "Heal me O Mighty Armok or strike me down in bloody hilarious ways" Altar.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

Is it possible to make an interaction that heals all kind of damage, sensory nerves and lower spines included? Without causing hostility or entity change? Incorporated in a workshop reaction?

If yes, it might be one possible outcome of a new "Heal me O Mighty Armok or strike me down in bloody hilarious ways" Altar.

Armok's hand: Dwarves with crippling injuries may be brought to the Hand of Armok. There, they have a chance of getting horribbly HORRIBLY murdered by the hand sweet release, or becoming well again.

Dwarf13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

any news yet?
Pages: 1 ... 604 605 [606] 607 608 ... 642