Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 642

Author Topic: [40.24] ۩۩۩ Genesis Mod ۩۩۩ [ϟ .11c Old Genesis ϟ] - 0.40.25 update by TomiTapio  (Read 1228024 times)

magistrate101

• Bay Watcher
  • That one kid.
    • View Profile

Lava trap = Fun
Drowing trap = fun
Fight pit = fun
Oribital magma cannon = more fun than most can handle

LOL i saw that and almost laughed myself to death :D

(totally sigging the orbital magma cannon >:D)

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile

I came across a very odd glitch. there are parts of the ground that are shifting between every stone type in rapid succession
That happens when you have duplicate raws.

Is there a way for me to remove the genetalia and breasts on the Genesis where they weren't protected by armour without going through EVERY file and removing them manualy?

magistrate101

• Bay Watcher
  • That one kid.
    • View Profile

I came across a very odd glitch. there are parts of the ground that are shifting between every stone type in rapid succession

Is there a way for me to remove the genetalia and breasts on the Genesis where they weren't protected by armour without going through EVERY file and removing them manualy?

They have genitals in this mod? weird... maybe you should add a syndrome "affecting" these parts >:D

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

You probably installed it wrong. I don't know how you did it though, because the game is pre-packed and doesn't have such errors by default. Were you messing with raws?

Is there currently any use for the gateball court?
Maybe there will be when (if) we get dwarves working together, right now it's purely cosmetic and for single dwarven fun probably.

There's not a lot of files to check, just open them all in some advanced text editor like Notepad++, it can find/replace text in all OPENED files, so you will be doing stuff like you edit a single text file. Or use some side tool like http://www.batchconverter.com/MassFileEditor-download-12159.shtml (although I haven't tested it, I just quickly googled it, I usually use notepad++ because it can do everything I need).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

magistrate101

• Bay Watcher
  • That one kid.
    • View Profile

Oh darn, you skipped mine ;D

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

I just don't want to go too silly with this one. I was just obsessed with more complex bodies, so I added something they "lacked". There's no real use for them anyway, they are just for more chopping fun :).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

negorath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I made an attempt at bundling Genesis with Phoebus tileset using the raw tile selector, I'm sure there are some minor bugs, but in my limited play testing I couldn't find anything that really annoyed me at least.

If anyone is interested I uploaded it here: http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=3237

John Keel

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_AVATAR:ALWAYS]
    • View Profile

All of my dwarves appear to be immune to magma. All of the animals die handily, though. Perhaps there's some sort of mistake in the obsidian dwarf raws that adds heat resistance to all of them?
King of the Onslaught of Narwhals

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Well well. Now that's interesting. It looks like the fire immune token applies to the whole creature regardless of caste... I will look into that.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Fleeb

• Bay Watcher
  • The Fleebiest
    • View Profile

So what do I do when I have a dwarf endlessly cleaning himself? He's starving and thirsty, if I add him to a military group and have them move to a position he doesn't budge.

::edit:: eh, deconstructing the well fixed it.  Little OCD bastards.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 12:57:20 am by Fleeb »
"If you push something hard enough, it will fall over" -Fudds First Law of Opposition
"If it goes in, it must come out" -Teslicles Deviant to Fudds Law

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Huh, I've never had this bug. It must be something version-related, I didn't check mantis recently.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

This is odd...I'm in the second year, and every time the Nord traders leave, DF crashes. I haven't done any raw modding aside from adding [SPEED:1] to the dwarves and [SELECT_CASTE:ALL] to the two snakes...oh, and making microcline into flux because there's no flux on the map.

The dorf-edit and microcline-edit are just in that save's raws, the snakes-edit is in both the main raws and the save's raws.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

This is odd...I'm in the second year, and every time the Nord traders leave, DF crashes. I haven't done any raw modding aside from adding [SPEED:1] to the dwarves and [SELECT_CASTE:ALL] to the two snakes...oh, and making microcline into flux because there's no flux on the map.

The dorf-edit and microcline-edit are just in that save's raws, the snakes-edit is in both the main raws and the save's raws.
I've never got repeatable crashes so far... Could you upload the save? I will try to look with runesmith if something bad spawns which causes a crash.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Runesmith doesn't work with 31.16, it can't even get the process at the moment.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Oh well, it will wait then :(. Is there some tool which can show/log creatures present on site?
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 642