Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 642

Author Topic: [40.24] ۩۩۩ Genesis Mod ۩۩۩ [ϟ .11c Old Genesis ϟ] - 0.40.25 update by TomiTapio  (Read 1231431 times)

Grax

• Bay Watcher
  • The Only.
    • View Profile

Interesting... Amazon fortress you say?

Are all your animals female too?  :o
No, animals are ok. Only dwarves.
Different castes but all females.
Finis sanctificat media.

Grax

• Bay Watcher
  • The Only.
    • View Profile

Fck!
It's DwarfTherapist bug.
It shows female symbols on every dwarf and counts everybody as females.
But ingame they're ok, males and females. Just have one pair married.
Finis sanctificat media.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile

It's because DT doesn't have icons for all the genesis castes.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

LordShotGun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm I don't know if I should hate or love this mod.

1. What happened was I got an obsidian mechant guard, the guys who can shoot fireballs.

2. Well he decided to hunt rabbits, with said fireballs.

3. Un/fortunatly he chased the rabbit INTO the grove of trees I was mass chopping down (I give everyone axes for self defense via woodcutting)

4. ???

5. FUN!!! Specifically !!Fun!! on quite a few of my dwarfs but fortunatly I managed to cancel the woodchopping and forbid the flaming clothing so that my dwarves dropped them quite fast so we suffered only minor fat melting.

For catharic reasons I quickly saved my game, continued playing, and slaughted the who caravan before savescumming.
Must... eat... demon raaaaaaat! ARGLEBARGLEBARGLEBARGLE *CRASH* OMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

Tastes like... SAAAATAAAAAAAN!

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Expanding your universe.
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon

Ignore that...
I mod games and educate others how to do so as well, if you'd like to learn join my Discord and you can join a bunch of like minded individuals. (Presently modding Space Engineers and No Man's Sky.)

Looking into modding DF? This forum guide & wiki guide may still be a good start!

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Well yeah, obsidian dwarves tend to have a fierce nature... Their desire to combust into flames sometimes is more dangerouns than dwarven tantrums :). Now when obsidian dwarves have unique tiles it should be easier to spot them.

I also added castes in hooks in front of descriptions so it is easy to spot them now.

Ignore that...
But I can't :\
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon

Yeah, I was trying to figure out the new graphics crap... then I noticed that is wasn't supported or something?

Anywho, I got it working, but I'm using Phoebus' graphic stuff.
I mod games and educate others how to do so as well, if you'd like to learn join my Discord and you can join a bunch of like minded individuals. (Presently modding Space Engineers and No Man's Sky.)

Looking into modding DF? This forum guide & wiki guide may still be a good start!

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Did you replace tiles of Phoebus with creatures too?

Graphics do not work, you have to use character set to supply creature graphics.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon

I may or may not have it working properly... I have to regen the world I was playing on cause of the 04 dealio.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Note that emergency release raws have all creatures tied to specific tiles so if you try to use it without graphics, better take an older version (1.7.3.).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon

Alright, I'll keep that in mind.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

I haven't got any feedback on the soundtrack. Do you like it? If so, I can expand it with more songs. I may use some music from Heroes III game and I have plans for some good Mike Oldfield melodies, I have a few nice remixes sitting in my PC.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon

I love the music, it's very fitting. I like that sorta music, so it's enjoyable, even outside of the game.

Haven't found any good artists that do that sort of music. However, I haven't searched very well.

Lancensis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have plans for some good Mike Oldfield melodies, I have a few nice remixes sitting in my PC.

Anyway to make it start playing Tubular Bells when a dwarf gets possessed?

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The music is fine?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 642