Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The DF 2010 cheat sheet thread.  (Read 3735 times)

darkedone02

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The DF 2010 cheat sheet thread.
« on: April 04, 2010, 02:47:36 am »

Since everything here is now different and not the same, let's post all the cheat stuff that worked so far, so that it be placed into the cheating section in the wiki. Post it here and keep this thread alive to those who wish to create for cheats for us to play around with.

Firnagzen

• Bay Watcher
  • [CURIOUSBEAST_INSANE]
    • View Profile
Re: The DF 2010 cheat sheet thread.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 03:46:49 am »

*Shrug* I'll drop my two cents here, too.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

They'll also have to be added under the [PERMITTED_REACTION] bit of the entity page to enable their use.
Christ, are you dwarves or are you elves? If you think Hell has too many demons, then you kill them till the population reaches an acceptable number.

Ampersand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 05:32:01 am »

Looking through the reaction raws, you no longer have to worry about going through the smelter. A couple examples are in the reaction_other.txt file in the objects folder, along with building_custom. I think I'll make a dedicated building for all my cheat reactions.
!!&!!

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Expanding your universe.
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 02:03:16 pm »

That actually sounds like a really good idea Ampersand, I think I'll have to find out how to make a custom building myself!
I mod games and educate others how to do so as well, if you'd like to learn join my Discord and you can join a bunch of like minded individuals. (Presently modding Space Engineers and No Man's Sky.)

Looking into modding DF? This forum guide & wiki guide may still be a good start!