Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: Deity's.  (Read 12412 times)

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deity's.
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2010, 01:24:09 am »

Meh, Aarrook.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2010, 04:07:06 am »

Desire, that's a lota acts, and he is quite mischevious
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2010, 07:20:21 am »

Don't vote someone for hoarding! It is completely indefensible and I may want to do it someday...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2010, 08:10:54 am »

I see no reason for voting me. I always tried to make silhouette remember to update this.

I vote Desire, for being over misceivious, and causing great danger in this realm.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2010, 08:56:30 am »

Don't vote someone for hoarding! It is completely indefensible and I may want to do it someday...

I voted because he tends to use his acts, well destructivley, and with that many, we could expect a shitstorm
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2010, 08:58:27 am »

Yes, exactly, it is completely indefensible, I need people to set a precedent for letting it slide...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 19, 2010, 02:38:37 pm »

Desiré teaches one person of each accessible race to open the portal to the elemental plane. He tells them not to do that, otherwise than as a last stand.

I'll vote later, if I will.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 19, 2010, 06:08:15 pm »

Tough one. Nobody especially seems like their absence would make the place better.

Cheetar and Desire are both fairly destructive, but I'm not sure that's a bad thing. I don't like Aarrook's shield, but otherwise he's been setting the stage for most of our other antics.

I'll have to think about this more.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 19, 2010, 09:23:46 pm »

I made the shield to keep the worm out.The shield only lasts this turn, then it comes down, as far as I can remember.

Then come two people which are questionable. There is Cheetar, the god of change, and creator of the worm. While this worm certainly was a good mix, the worm is going to be a pain due to the inability to kill it pernamently.

Desire is the other person I see. He was the one who created an uncontrollable dragon (which got a mate due to Urist, but I got an idea to take advantage of these new dragons for our races), then he created the humaoids, which was okay... until he created the demon. THEN he made my land more fertile.

I'll stick with Desire for now, even though I want Cheetar more. Why? I don't want a vote majority on me. I stll have some plans, and I will change to Cheetar ASAP when it can be the majority againest him.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 19, 2010, 09:59:56 pm »

You know, just because the worm usually comes back when killed doesn't mean it's impossible. An act can override an old one, so someone could create a weapon with the ability to kill the worm permanently.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 19, 2010, 10:16:26 pm »

You know, just because the worm usually comes back when killed doesn't mean it's impossible. An act can override an old one, so someone could create a weapon with the ability to kill the worm permanently.

True. Ain't going to be me.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 20, 2010, 11:16:36 pm »

d'ya want to be put back into the waiting list?

Also.
You get 3 extra acts, spend them all this turn then your cycled out, so you have 5 acts atm... spend them all.

---

cheeter
Have the cult begin agitating for growth in the Night Elves, by any means possible.

The cult now strap the night elves in the wild for the worm to reach them, it is partly successful but mostly failures, and the ones that are successful are usually harmful mutations, having to exile more night elves.
The night elves also start spreading, reclaiming the forests that were attacked by the dragons, some even being so adventurous to start some new settlements out in the plains, making new small forests around the small settlements

taymandis
He tells the leaders that growth and development is needed, but it must be tempered by consideration for what their actions will do to the environment. Next, he creates the underworld (standard DF caverns sans forgotten beasts).  He saves one Act.

With these words of wisdom, the night elves slow their pace, and slow their "teraforming" of the land, but some night elves do not agree with taymandis' words, and instead start "Terraforming" more than ever before!
An earthquake shakes the world, and the insides of the planet can be heard being stretched and torn, the surface is fine except for a few fisures, but now underneath the surface, the rock is filled with holes and gaps, creating many thousand of caverns.

Aarrook creates a temple the height of the heavens in-between the cats and rabbits. Aarrook makes said temple always have enough food and water for the cats and rabbits to eat. Aarrook revives many cats which died of starvation above their graves.

The temple sustains both the races, war slowly grinds to a halt.
After time, the cats start missing the thrill of war and battle, blood lust has been bred into their species, and the fact that mutation has thrived throughout the cat community doesnt help the peace effort...
The underground resistance still declares war on the rabbit kind.

The cats which have been revived from their graves by starvation have taken on a malnourished look, and are in limbo, it seems that the grave has changed them...

Desiré makes lands of cats and rabbits more fertile.

The cats and rabbits lands are now more fertile.
Crops grow in abundance, and now the mutations have started to effect the cats crops aswell, strange new plants and tree are being seen, one even being called an "iron wood" tree

Gizmundin creates a medium planet on the outer reaches of the system, it is built around a flaming core.
He fills it with plants and wildilfe and makes it rich with resources.
He shields the planet to stop others from interfering while he rests for the next turn.

No consequences

Saskar creates a few more types of trees, including some that bear fruit.

(on your planet right?) no consequences

Saskar creates Jesters, a relatively rare race of schemers determined to make things interesting by influencing their neighbors. They typically work alone, but their skill with illusion, prophecy, and planning allows them to have a large impact when they can use or convince others.

The jesters are brought about into the plains, they become one of the most renown humanoids in the plains and bend the other creatures to their will. more later

Dundas places the knowledge of tactics and weapon making into the minds of his humans. He gives them insatiable curiosity and also provides each one with a sword and an axe. He creates the Graykin and puts them on the world which has the rabbits, cats and Elves, a little way away from the other sapients.

Desiré teaches one person of each accessible race to open the portal to the elemental plane. He tells them not to do that, otherwise than as a last stand.

(... has it been created yet... meh acting as if it was already created...)
One person from each accessible race now knows how to open a portal to the elemental plane... This causes a lot of chaos... will write about it in later post where i show what every entity has done.

editing to put in effects.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 11:59:54 pm by silhouette »
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 21, 2010, 01:09:14 am »

Feel free to take one act from me to create the elemental plane.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 21, 2010, 01:59:09 am »

(nap)
well you could just say that the "elemental plane" is the other demension where the gods planet is...
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 21, 2010, 02:25:08 am »

However you want it.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12