Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Deity's.  (Read 12421 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: Deity's.
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2010, 12:07:36 pm »

2.-A new god is bor out of the void

Gizmundin saw the other gods creations, he felt lonely, he felt that he needed to create something great aswell.He decided that there was room for another planet and another race in the system, so with all the focus and power he could collect he began his most prized creation.First he summoned a burning core from the other dimension and collected particles upon it, creating a planet, moderate in size and further away from others.Then he gave it seas, mountains, hills and plains, he populated them with plants and wildlife, he filled them with untold natural riches and beauties, it was a piece of paradise made according to his own design.Now he felt tired, he needed rest before his greatest act yet, before creating sentients.But he knew that the others were restless and playful, that they would not leave his creation alone, he saw it allready, so he creates a shield to prevent others from creating a mess while he sleeps. After the shield is up, he goes to sleep.

Gizmundin creates a medium planet on the outer reaches of the system, it is built around a flaming core.
He fills it with plants and wildilfe and makes it rich with resources.
He shields the planet to stop others from interfering while he rests for the next turn.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2010, 07:59:53 pm »

(N.A.P)

Ok, filled the slots, I specifically asked for non-biased posts : (

In future spinning/rolling sessions, Deity's are more important than non-Deity's, meaning theyre selected first for the slots.

And i believe next turn is an armok cycling out turn...

------------------------
(Is using www.random.org)
SPINNING...

Wasn't expecting to get my own but ok...

Next A.P, the dead rise from their graves

« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 08:07:28 pm by silhouette »
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2010, 08:25:28 pm »

SHIIIIT!

Can I make an action? If so, Taymandis sees the coming threat and enables his wards to sear that which is not natural with their shadows, sending them back to the void of death.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2010, 08:28:47 pm »

Not really, no...

(N.A.P)
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2010, 08:31:09 pm »

SHIIIIIIIIIIT
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2010, 08:33:36 pm »

for those deity's who haven't posted an act yet, post them but don't do it with the knowledge of next turn the dead shall rise from their graves...

I really should have posted it in the next act post...

(N.A.P)
---

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2010, 11:56:00 pm »

Delighted that his children were enjoying their world, Saskar added a few more types of trees for them to munch on.

Turning his attention to the war-torn world crafted by Aarrook, Saskar felt it could use more encouragement. With that, he created the Jesters, a gleeful, mentally unstable race that were few in number but gifted with illusion, prophecy, and the capacity for grand schemes. Aware of their creator's intentions for them, they dutifully set about performing mad schemes, whether for good or ill. Though they were physically indistinct, they took on full-face masks and ragged black cloth to cover themselves. Though their arms and fingers were long, they had no legs to speak of unless they willed themselves to, instead moving about on their lower half as a whirlwind or slug might.

Satisfied, Saskar sat back to watch what his new children would do, knowing they might encourage their new home's inhabitants to global war, unparalleled atrocities, enormous monuments, or mighty empires. So long as the result was interesting, he knew, the Jesters might find it worth doing.

Saskar creates a few more types of trees, including some that bear fruit.

Saskar creates Jesters, a relatively rare race of schemers determined to make things interesting by influencing their neighbors. They typically work alone, but their skill with illusion, prophecy, and planning allows them to have a large impact when they can use or convince others.

Saskar saves one Act.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2010, 01:14:08 am »

Alright, the humans are nearly ready, they just need knowledge and weapons. No problems there. The Boss wants some non-humanoid sapients? That's easy too. Dundas thought. He taught His creations tactics and weapon making, and gave them an insatiable curiosity. He gave them axes and swords to protect themselves. Satisfied that they would be ready to face the world, He then created the Graykin: canine creatures, with bladed forelimbs, a long, thin, barbed tail and long, strong legs with sharp claws for climbing. Peaceful herbivores, they eat the limbs and bark of trees. However, they are brave fighters, willing to do anything to protect the group. And of course, immune to the mutations caused, directly or indirectly, by the great worm. He placed them on the most populated world, a little way away from the other sapients.

Dundas places the knowledge of tactics and weapon making into the minds of his humans. He gives them insatiable curiosity and also provides each one with a sword and an axe. He creates the Graykin and puts them on the world which has the rabbits, cats and Elves, a little way away from the other sapients.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2010, 06:21:48 pm »

Yet again, Aarrook says LIVE!
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2010, 01:39:09 pm »

Yet again, Aarrook says LIVE!

Indeed. I'll make kind of a championship arena.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2010, 12:50:13 am »

LIIIIVE
LIIIIIIIVE

sorry, had to go for two days, would have given you a free 2 acts out of turn, but yeah, couldnt get access.

I shall post the crap later tonight

p.s.
HAPPY 100TH REPLIES YAAAAY lol...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 02:01:38 am by silhouette »
---

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2010, 02:39:11 am »

Always good to see a Zerg celebrate. A happy Zerg is a friendly Zerg! You can when a Zerg is happy because it gives people hugs, with its mouth...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 18, 2010, 10:38:38 pm »

OOGABOOGA
---

SASKAR 3
GIZMUNDIN,  1
CHEETER, 3
DUNDAS 4
aarrook 2
Desiré  5 (that only took one act, as far as i know, the shield is right around the two civ's)
Taymandis 1
-------

VOTE ONE OF YOUR GODS OUT NOW!
THIS IS A CYCLING TURN.
---

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2010, 10:47:13 pm »

Voting for someone makes me feel like an asshole, but I'mma vote Aarrook.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2010, 12:30:29 am »

Aarrook because Cheeetar sez so.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12