Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Stone as a component of dwarfven bread.  (Read 1991 times)

SirHoneyBadger

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware those who would keep knowledge from you.
    • View Profile
Re: Stone as a component of dwarfven bread.
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2008, 07:34:00 pm »

"It was badgers methinks.
When he was in college."

I resent (resemble) that.

For they would be your masters.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2008, 07:50:00 pm »

badgers... raccoons... same class of animal.

Vengeful Donut

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2008, 10:32:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by nunix:
<STRONG>Donut: I been testing and playing with my personal Pratchett mod for a couple of weeks now. Elves are the evil race, and feel NOPAIN, while troll clans (made of minerals and metals, so you see things like Wondercoal, native copper troll peasant, in @mode) wander about in the mountains, and Feegles have replaced kobolds as fightin' and drinkin' and stealin' bastards. They move ridiculously fast and are hard to stop in fortress mode, but I adventured with one the other day and headbutted a cyclops into unconsciousness, so it evens out.

Dwarven bread is what's been killing me. I CANNOT get a working reaction. The smelter doesn't handle any kind of extracts, for the most part, and I can't even get it to use cave wheat leaves (the plain harvested sort). I could just make a plain stone-only reaction, but.. there's hardly any point in that, I'd know it was a sham. -.-

On the upside, my last fort mined out a couple of treacle veins. But again, due to smelter limitations, I can't turn it into syrup, and I can't make it auto-cookable as a mineral. -.- I managed to get a working fat reaction, though, so you can mine out fat and turn it into elephant tallow. ;D

[ March 06, 2008: Message edited by: nunix ]</STRONG>

That is awesome  :D
Perhaps a stone to flour-like-substance reaction would be close enough?
Pages: 1 2 [3]