Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Militia Commander is a Greedy Swine.  (Read 953 times)

Qloos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Militia Commander is a Greedy Swine.
« on: April 03, 2010, 08:30:37 pm »

In fact, all my dwarfs have this problem where they pick up and pack as many weapons as possible.  They think they're pirates or something.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Militia Commander is a Greedy Swine.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 08:52:19 pm »

Its almost as if he's trying to make an emblem and wield it at the same time, crossed spears with a shield over it or something.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 09:09:30 pm »

'Zasit Megidonul, "Slidemirror," is a militia commander. He like spears for their pointy ends. He like steel for its shininess. He is right handed. He aspires to single-handedly stop a cavalry charge.'

Heh, unintended double entendre there.

ZeroGravitas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 10:08:10 pm »

In fact, all my dwarfs have this problem where they pick up and pack as many weapons as possible.  They think they're pirates or something.

Welcome to the non-functional military of the new DF. Pray for a patch sometime next month. In the meantime, enjoy 40d19.

axus

• Bay Watcher
  • Axe Murderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 10:15:18 pm »

Bug Tracker is ----^

My problem is that I don't make enough weapons, and my wrestlers get massacred ;p

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 11:41:33 pm »

Welcome to the non-functional military of the new DF. Pray for a patch sometime next month. In the meantime, enjoy 40d19.
Are you just trolling threads angrily posting negatively anywhere you can about the military? Seriously, its an alpha. Deal with it and stop whining.