Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Does anyone know what the hierarchy is for metals?  (Read 821 times)

gamegreen33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Does anyone know what the hierarchy is for metals?
« on: April 03, 2010, 08:24:33 pm »

So, does someone have a chart based on what metals are strongest for weapons and armor?
Quote from: dogstile
We all know what those elfs are like. they're a couple of guys who are up to no good, making trouble in our neighbourhood. Now you guys got my mum all scared and now i'm moving with my auntie and uncle in bel air!
imagine fighting someone on the street. You guys are going at it...all of the sudden, he hits you in the face with the tips of 5 fingers. What the fuck is he doing? You're confused, he school boys you, you're going to be lost. Match won.

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone know what the hierarchy is for metals?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 08:31:29 pm »

Try the wiki

gamegreen33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 08:36:56 pm »

Try the wiki

I did. It wasn't there.
Quote from: dogstile
We all know what those elfs are like. they're a couple of guys who are up to no good, making trouble in our neighbourhood. Now you guys got my mum all scared and now i'm moving with my auntie and uncle in bel air!
imagine fighting someone on the street. You guys are going at it...all of the sudden, he hits you in the face with the tips of 5 fingers. What the fuck is he doing? You're confused, he school boys you, you're going to be lost. Match won.

kenken244

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 08:40:53 pm »

Now it would depend on the properties of the metal and what you are using it for. For example, adamantine makes nigh-invincible armor, but makes terrible bludgeoning weapons.