Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [0.31.01] Alt-tab resize error and charcoal  (Read 1069 times)

buman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
[0.31.01] Alt-tab resize error and charcoal
« on: April 03, 2010, 01:56:52 pm »

If you alt tab the game and maximize again; the game will not resize correctly and will take up several screens worth of space. Corrected by guessing the quit menus and restarting the game.

As well no dwarves would ever take jobs from the wood burner furnace and the jobs themselves are forced to minimum priority.

ragman le bon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [0.31.01] Alt-tab resize error and charcoal
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 08:28:12 am »

Having the same trouble with the wood furnace. Make charcoal jobs made directly at the wood furnace or from the managers job list not being done, even after a couple of seasons. No access or forbidding problems, lots of dwarves with furnace operating enabled, some of them idle. Quit and restarted (which seemed to work when miners wouldn't mine earlier) but nothing doing.

betterlucky

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 08:39:11 am »

I had the alt-tab re-size problem... I was able to fix it using F11 to switch out of full screen mode then again to go back in.

ein Syndication

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 08:55:57 am »

Having the same trouble with the wood furnace. Make charcoal jobs made directly at the wood furnace or from the managers job list not being done, even after a couple of seasons. No access or forbidding problems, lots of dwarves with furnace operating enabled, some of them idle. Quit and restarted (which seemed to work when miners wouldn't mine earlier) but nothing doing.
Wood furnace uses the wood burning job, which is under the farming skills.

ragman le bon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 10:37:31 am »

Thankyou ein Syndication. I thought I'd checked everything. I guess I'm just not that thorough.

buman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 12:05:30 pm »

thanks, I'll try the farm list.