Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [0.31.01] Floating Guts?  (Read 739 times)

Porpoisepower

• Bay Watcher
  • For Surely he is the Cuisinart Hat Rack
    • View Profile
[0.31.01] Floating Guts?
« on: April 03, 2010, 09:03:32 am »

So I was scrolling through the meat sub section of a food stockpile, looking for goblin sweatbreads, cause I was hoping to find evidence of being able to eat my enemies.

Anyways I happened across an entire section of floating guts, from prepared floating guts eye to chopped gloating guts liver.

Now I could be wrong but I didn't think floating guts were entities, with their own tissue layers.
That's what DF needs, The gutbuster brigade.  Screw that elf and his cat. Thibbledorf Pwent is the real hero.

Pilsu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [0.31.01] Floating Guts?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 09:32:18 am »

What other "floating guts" could it be referring to? How many animals would have a bodypart like that? Toady's imagination probably just burned out, the game is filled with flying mouths with bat wings and other such garbage creatures.

Porpoisepower

• Bay Watcher
  • For Surely he is the Cuisinart Hat Rack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 12:50:16 pm »

I could have sworn, in the past, floating guts referred to random internal organs that got seperated from their owner.

I could be wrong though.
That's what DF needs, The gutbuster brigade.  Screw that elf and his cat. Thibbledorf Pwent is the real hero.

Aquillion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 12:56:12 pm »

Nope.  Floating guts are strange monsters that can be found deep underground.
We don't want another cheap fantasy universe, we want a cheap fantasy universe generator. --Toady One