Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Post your best Megabeasts hear! (spoilers maybe)  (Read 5173 times)

jryan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Post your best Megabeasts hear! (spoilers maybe)
« on: April 03, 2010, 12:00:58 am »

Since we now have the marvelous  addition of randomly generated megabeast, we ought to have a thread dedicated to all the best beasts found!  Unfortunately, I think I already won:

It is a gigantic, fidgety, three eyed, flying Tyrannosaur with a poison breath attack.  So really it is the deadly, crack fueled, bastard child of Godzilla and Mothara.

Fear him, mortals!!

Luckily he is trapped in the underworld... but he is fast and flies! if I opened a hole to the underworld I would be dead in under a minute.

gamegreen33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 12:43:20 am by gamegreen33 »
Quote from: dogstile
We all know what those elfs are like. they're a couple of guys who are up to no good, making trouble in our neighbourhood. Now you guys got my mum all scared and now i'm moving with my auntie and uncle in bel air!
imagine fighting someone on the street. You guys are going at it...all of the sudden, he hits you in the face with the tips of 5 fingers. What the fuck is he doing? You're confused, he school boys you, you're going to be lost. Match won.

InsanityPrelude

• Bay Watcher
  • O SHI--
    • View Profile
Re: Post your best Megabeasts hear! (spoilers maybe)
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 12:31:14 am »

Umm... is there a reason you're linking to this thread, *in* this thread?

Also, one of my worldgens has a forgotten beast that's "a giant quadruped made of coke." Combined with its "poisonous vapors" I'm thinking of a different kind of coke than they mean...
I think my favorite so far though is either the one made of aventurine or the turquoise, winged, feathered weasel.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 12:33:30 am by InsanityPrelude »
Forget down stairs, make an up stair
And then what?  Mine the sky? . . .  Actually, that'd be awesome.

haywire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 12:34:34 am »

I think I may have found a relative of the Deep Crow...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

A Deep Gull!

gamegreen33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 12:43:03 am »

Umm... is there a reason you're linking to this thread, *in* this thread?

Also, one of my worldgens has a forgotten beast that's "a giant quadruped made of coke." Combined with its "poisonous vapors" I'm thinking of a different kind of coke than they mean...
I think my favorite so far though is either the one made of aventurine or the turquoise, winged, feathered weasel.
Crapsticks! I meant to post this: http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=52373.0
Quote from: dogstile
We all know what those elfs are like. they're a couple of guys who are up to no good, making trouble in our neighbourhood. Now you guys got my mum all scared and now i'm moving with my auntie and uncle in bel air!
imagine fighting someone on the street. You guys are going at it...all of the sudden, he hits you in the face with the tips of 5 fingers. What the fuck is he doing? You're confused, he school boys you, you're going to be lost. Match won.

jmancube

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 07:54:52 pm »

I got quite the interesting megabeast... It's name was Uktang Deaddied. This in itself is not that interesting, however, it was a strange creature.

It's physical description was, "A towering feathered ass twisted into humanoid form." It called her an ass fiend. Apparently she also had webs....I wonder where they came from?

Edit:After posting I found another monster that is a, "great skinless ass twisted into human form". Why are there ass monsters?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 07:59:47 pm by jmancube »

Man In Zero G

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2010, 08:10:22 pm »

I'm pretty sure it means 'ass' as in 'donkey'.
Quote from: Toady One
Their lack of eyes should stop them from crying.
Just watching dwarves make poor decisions repeatedly as I fix their little minds...
I haven't checked since I'm not doing bugs until after the release (well, I'm doing bugs, in the additive sense).

Megabass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2010, 08:38:42 pm »

Yeah, but it's more fun the other way 'round, i'nnit?

jmancube

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2010, 08:54:19 pm »

Of course my mind didn't think about that... yet, regardless of you telling me that, I will continue to think of a world populated by giant vicious asses(not donkeys).

mrdvant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2010, 08:55:16 pm »

rofl...ass monsters. Where do you guys find these beasts? Just in your unit list after you get close to them?

jmancube

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2010, 09:10:31 pm »

Generally, you can find them in legends mode. Go to legends mode and look in historical figures...I think. That's where I found some interesting info.

mrdvant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2010, 09:19:28 pm »

Ahh, thanks.

MelloHero

• Bay Watcher
  • 無基督、我無也。
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2010, 11:41:38 pm »

Rurast Sizirorshar Sôd Ònul, a giant, double-tailed humanoid composed of solid salt. Beware its deadly spittle!

Usmdas Osuzbad Engror Usmdas, a great, feathered dungbeetle.

Kor, a towering, one-eyed lizard. "Beware its deadly blood!" Huh. THAT presents a problem...

The scariest one for me, however, is Lidod, a gigantic. Feathered. Tick. Yes, a gigantic, flying, hungry-looking, blood-sucking parasite. Fittingly enough, it is associated with nightmares, which is where it will roam for me for quite some time.
Even if you have dwarves decked out in cotton candy they will still have fun with clowns.

Vieto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2010, 12:21:04 am »

The forgotten beast Omsuth Smemakbora has come! A towering blob composed of snow! It has wings and it has a Gaunt Appearance.

That's right. I got Frosty the killer-flying snowman.
Pages: [1] 2 3