Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: Angelsmash [Succession]  (Read 17373 times)

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: Angelsmash [Succession]
« Reply #120 on: May 02, 2010, 10:35:14 pm »

Ah, unlife in the afterlife is great. I've taken to spending my days in the great beyond on a deck chair and with a nice drink, watching you guys blunder about.

Ooh, that guy got webbed! INTO THE CAGE TRAP WITH YE.
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 03, 2010, 06:12:01 am »

So, good news is that no more guys get caught in our traps (they have all been sprung), so there is some 19 caged dwarves. Bad news is, that apart from theese 19 caged guys we have only masons working on the Temple, military that does it's best to kill each other and one hapless fool who tries to haul our dwarves to animal stockpile and get's freaked by GCS. Also, we have DemonicSpoon in well crafted wooden cage, wonder what can we trade him for.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

Booken the Blue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 03, 2010, 10:10:35 am »

Dwarven Cheese!
Creature Mod:Wyrms!
You forgot a detail: Dorfs get webbed in GCS webs and trigger traps. Right now we have some 12 caged dwarves, including you.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 03, 2010, 02:10:29 pm »

Mmm, okay I downloaded the save and tried out the silk farm myself, I'll be the first to admit that the thing needs some fine tuning. In my defence though it's the first it's the first one I've ever made. Also I notice I put the Note on a hatch instead of the lever? Could you just correct that please?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 02:17:18 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Andreus

• Bay Watcher
  • Doom Consultant
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 03, 2010, 04:11:35 pm »

Is it still possible to voulenteer for a turn in this somewhere way down the line?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 04, 2010, 07:45:49 am »

I'm sure that when azureshadow returns form her mysterious hiatus she'll be happy to add you, until then I propose a unofficial list or something. Progress SanDiego?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 01:08:32 pm by Demonic Spoon »

AzureShadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 04, 2010, 01:58:21 pm »

Huh, what have I missed?  :o

I stopped getting alert emails for some reason, and kinda forgot this existed. Sorry bout that...

I'll get on adding more people to the list up front and whatnot... Also, how've things gone with the place? Seems like such a long time ago when I started it.
These are the kinds of bugs that make DF the game it is.  Magma vanishing?  Oops, it's all being sucked down by hell.
This is how everything works. This, right here, is DF.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 04, 2010, 02:08:54 pm »

Well I sort of took over for a while, graebeard completed his turn and SanDiego is busy with his, two of the people you had on the list didn't seem to have actually requested turns, which is why I skipped them and Urist McGunsmith backed out. SanDiego has just had several amusing mishaps with my GCS farm and Graebeard made a kickass temple to armok.

AzureShadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 04, 2010, 02:10:57 pm »

Sounds... awesome.  :D

Andreus, I added you in on year 111 and cleaned up the list a bit.
These are the kinds of bugs that make DF the game it is.  Magma vanishing?  Oops, it's all being sucked down by hell.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 04, 2010, 04:01:56 pm »

Oh, hi, I'm alive and sober; I will try to finish it at soon as humanly possible without causing too much havoc.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

AzureShadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 05, 2010, 08:01:58 pm »

Oh, hi, I'm alive and sober; I will try to finish it at soon as humanly possible without causing too much havoc.

Take your time... If I'm excused with disappearing for almost a month, then you taking a little long is fine. xD

wrytalin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 07, 2010, 09:38:12 pm »

I'm still here too. Hey, listen.

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 07, 2010, 10:41:29 pm »

Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 12, 2010, 07:25:47 am »

It seem's I will be unable to complete my turn (RL clashes), so shall I upload my save, where everyone is either caged, scared of GCS or killing someone else or will you continue from Graebeards?

wrytalin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 13, 2010, 07:15:44 pm »

Heh, Doomshifter.

I vote upload, even though it's not my turn next.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10