Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: String Dump Please  (Read 615 times)

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
String Dump Please
« on: April 02, 2010, 09:21:19 pm »

Just wondering if anyone has done a string dump of the new dwarf fortress yet. (I would do it myself but I'm not skilled enough to know how.) If you have, could we get a link to it, it could really help out trying to puzzle what some of these new tags apply to and other possible combinations of tags. It would also help if such a list was placed onto the wiki if it does exist.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Random832

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: String Dump Please
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 11:53:02 pm »

http://df.magmawiki.com/index.php/DF2010:String_dump Posted. This one was kind of rushed compared to the 40d one, so I make no guarantees that everything is included.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 12:20:16 am »

Thank you! ;D
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Chicken Launcher

• Bay Watcher
  • Poultry Technician
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 03:31:43 pm »

I found a gem.

has been attacked by a dead and still annoying acquaintance lately
"Did you ever notice any time you see two groups of people who really hate each other, chances are good they’re wearing different kinds of hats? Keep an eye on that, it might be important." - George Carlin