Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Crazy kids...  (Read 535 times)

mrdvant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Crazy kids...
« on: April 02, 2010, 06:43:15 pm »

So, one of my kids went into a fey mood and claimed a craftdwarf's shop. I didn't have anything he wanted, seeing as how I was still in my first season and hadn't had time to do more than carve out the basic rooms and get a small crafting economy going. So, the kid goes berserk, seriously injures a grown dwarf, kills another kid and then I activate a miner and one other as soldiers and send them on a kill order. They didn't have time to get weapons, so they are wrestling. One is dabbling, one is skilled. They've now been wrestling with this kid for 10 minutes in the middle of my fort, thus bringing my entire economy to a screeching halt. I really needed the caravan that's about to leave as I'm short on food and drink. 10 minutes..to kill one little kid. Still fighting while I write this.

JoshBrickstien

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the aspect of one fey!
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy kids...
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 07:15:06 pm »

Yeah, I've noticed blunt damage and wrestling is alot harder to kill with than in 40D...
Edit: OH GOD, THE LEATHERS ARE MULTIPLYING WHENEVER I SLEEP.

mrdvant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy kids...
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 07:26:09 pm »

Which is somewhat good, but I still think two adults should be able to kill a child fairly easily. Even berserked, small muscles can only do so much.