Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Confusing new critters.  (Read 704 times)

Ioric Kittencuddler

• Bay Watcher
  • Multiclass Bard/Kitten trainer
    • View Profile
Confusing new critters.
« on: April 02, 2010, 07:36:26 am »

So like um... Yeah... So I was going through the Legends of my recently generated medium island and I found something... odd...

Quazi Flowerperplexed was a ass monster.  He was one of the only ones of his kind.  A great skinless ass twisted into humanoid form.  It knows and intones the names of all it encounters.  Beware its deadly dust!  Quazi was associated with trees and theft.
Come see the MOST interesting Twitter account on the internet!  Mine!

Don't worry!  Be happy!  It's the law!

FluffyToast J

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Confusing new critters.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 07:39:37 am »

That sounds... odd.

Nexii Malthus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 09:30:44 am by Nexii Malthus »

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 09:55:54 am »

The donkey or ass, Equus africanus asinus,[1][2] is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.
Except the donkey is called a donkey everywhere else. I had an ass demon with a knobby trunk kill some of my dwarves.  :'( There is no worse death than death by a procedurally generated penis monster.

MaDeR Levap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 04:06:35 pm »

There is no worse death than death by a procedurally generated penis monster.
Och, no, no, no. Ass is someones' behind, or butt, "knobby trunk" notwithstanding. It is not as bad as "penis monster" and is very hilarious, because Toady obvously had donkeys in mind. Talk about double entendre!

By the way, if you think penis monster is new thing, well... after some research on HFS (more specifically
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
) from 40d you will know. Too much. At least these was not procedurally generated. ;)