Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: The best change from the old version?  (Read 4949 times)

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
Re: The best change from the old version?
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2010, 07:57:22 pm »

Toss up between the underground and the new military... well one wouldn't be anywhere near as much fun without the other.

I started on an evil mountain range and the underground is full of zombified critters, I recently had a zombie gremlin, and I sent in three dwarves unarmed to kill him, they spent ages trying to wrestle him to death but you can't kill a zombie by breaking it's arms and legs, they all became legendary wrestlers and fighters before I conscripted my woodcutter and gave him an axe to finish him off. Still, legendary wrestlers are always good to have, now I just have to train them to use weapons so they can actually kill some zombies.
I had my entire 7 dwarves get legendary wrestler and fighter by fighting off what seemed an endless wave of troglodytes. Basically, all the troglodytes had yellow/red wounds all over their body and were constantly unconscious and had to bleed out to die.
Omg, I also have an endless wave of troglodytes! there a pain in the ass when you JUST find out crossbow bolts are MUCH MUCH MUCH weaker than they once were. Looks like my hammerdwarves are kickin' some major pain ass!
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]