Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 38

Author Topic: [BUGS] 0.31.01 bugs  (Read 78223 times)

Malicus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [BUGS] 0.31.01 bugs
« Reply #135 on: April 01, 2010, 09:28:44 pm »

- I cannot get dwarves with crossbows to use an archery range properly.  Instead, they want to use it as if it were a weapon rack and train various other things around it.  They refuse to shoot at it.

- A kill order for an animal remains even if that animal wanders off the map and effectively no longer exists.

Dante

• Bay Watcher
  • Dante likes cats for their corrupt intentions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 01, 2010, 09:32:32 pm »

Skulls, bones and hides produced from stray animals at the butcher's shop show up in red, just like chunks.

Rafal99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 01, 2010, 09:35:26 pm »

There is also no option for bones, shells and skulls in 'refuse' part of stockpile settings.
The spinning Tantrum Spiral strikes The Fortress in the meeting hall!
It explodes in gore!
The Fortress has been struck down.

Tiler

• Bay Watcher
  • [ODOR_LEVEL:999]
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 01, 2010, 09:35:29 pm »

This is a Blizzard Man. It is on fire. And it won't die. I let it burn for quite a while, and it didn't die.

Bronze Colossi also seem to be immune to death, no matter what I sick on them in the arena. The only thing that's had any luck in killing either of them is encasing them in cooling lava or melting them to death.

Rafal99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 01, 2010, 09:36:42 pm »

Yeah not alive creatures can't be destroyed atm...
The spinning Tantrum Spiral strikes The Fortress in the meeting hall!
It explodes in gore!
The Fortress has been struck down.

moghopper

• Bay Watcher
  • The not quite as great as Toady or Three toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 01, 2010, 09:39:52 pm »

I found an issue with pathing. If you trap a dwarf behind something, then the fps starts dropping like crazy. looks like its spamming pathing attempts for the trapt dwarf.

Edit: can't spawn dwarves in arena. crashes 100% of the time.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 09:44:05 pm by moghopper »

ruoste

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 01, 2010, 09:40:06 pm »

After an embark to volcano area, the volcano was underwater, and when water rushed to open magma, the forming obsidian (with metal deposits) collapsed like 30 times, causing pauses every time, also, had all the material messages including "raw adamantite, praise the gods!" after 3 seconds or so from the beginning.

Pathfinding when digging ramps is somehow broken, i dug a reservoir 3 z-levels down, and the miners inside couldn't dig themselves out from the dead end, even when the ramps were destroyed. This also caused the -xxxxx range to material bug.

m.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 01, 2010, 09:42:11 pm »

I got a dwarf that demanded "stone bars" (not stone blocks) in a fey mood, something which is impossible to make.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 01, 2010, 09:45:27 pm »

I have noticed that dwarves cannot path over downward ramps. For example, if you have a 1-tile wide tunnel, and there's a ramp along it, they assume they cannot cross it(Urist McMiner cancels dig, cannot find path). In 40d they can.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

shadowclasper

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McSpacemarine, AxeDwarf
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #144 on: April 01, 2010, 09:50:22 pm »

Crashed when I tried to spawn a male dwarf with admantium armor, multiple grandmaster skills, and some other things in the arena.
Project Manager for Towergirls: Subtitle Pending

18Rabbit

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 01, 2010, 09:54:41 pm »

- arena mode crashes with GRAPHICS:YES
- Create New World Now! also crashes with GRAPHICS:YES (Runtime Error)

Zeg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 01, 2010, 09:57:09 pm »

It seems that the glorious new hospital zone has instilled my dwarves with some communistic tendancies. As soon as a caravan entered the map, a bunch of dwarves ran right over to it and stole cloth right from the mules backs to fill the hospitals boxes. In the stocks screen its still red (belonging to traders), so I'm waiting to see what happens next...

EDIT: And the answer is that when the caravan leaves the map, the cloth defaults to my ownership. So, free cloth basicly. Also it seems that they will take cloth from the caravan as long as there is space in the boxes and the ammount of cloth in the hospital is less than it wants. So you can end up with more cloth than the hospital wants because it doesn't tell dwarves to stop getting more cloth from the caravan until it is actually physically in the hospital.

I got a dwarf that demanded "stone bars" (not stone blocks) in a fey mood, something which is impossible to make.

I had this just now. He took an iron bar, so I guess thats some kind of material reference error in the text, referning to ore as stone instead of its metal type.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 10:36:12 pm by Zeg »

Necaladun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 01, 2010, 10:07:40 pm »

Along the lines of water being death,

my entire fortress, except for 1 guy who was underground at the time, bled to death within a few seconds of each other. The new migrants were dying on their walk, everyone else around the wagon just dropped.

It might have been raining, don't remember, so that might have been it. I was considering invisible ninjas.

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 01, 2010, 10:10:14 pm »

My cat's killed 20 vermin now, and every single one has been a two-legged rhino lizard. Seems a little odd.
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 01, 2010, 10:11:26 pm »

Wood is treated as a plant, as has been said. As a suggestion, perhaps people should spoiltext the errorlog for crashes and similar problems? It could save Toady some time in replication or figuring out where.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 38