Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Is today Dwarfmas Eve?  (Read 1810 times)

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Is today Dwarfmas Eve?
« on: March 31, 2010, 10:32:59 am »

Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it? Is it?
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

SirPenguin

• Bay Watcher
  • NEVER A DULL MOMENT IN MID-WORLD
    • View Profile
Re: Is today Dwarfmas Eve?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 10:38:21 am »

No. Even if he meant exactly one week, that'd make tomorrow Dwarfmas Eve.

gamegreen33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 10:40:04 am »

No. Even if he meant exactly one week, that'd make tomorrow Dwarfmas Eve.
I have no use for your precious science! Is science any closer to explaining why computers work? No!
Quote from: dogstile
We all know what those elfs are like. they're a couple of guys who are up to no good, making trouble in our neighbourhood. Now you guys got my mum all scared and now i'm moving with my auntie and uncle in bel air!
imagine fighting someone on the street. You guys are going at it...all of the sudden, he hits you in the face with the tips of 5 fingers. What the fuck is he doing? You're confused, he school boys you, you're going to be lost. Match won.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 10:54:28 am »

I have no use for your precious science! Is science any closer to explaining why computers work? No!

/s
Just in case you didn't notice the rainbow flag she's holding.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 11:00:03 am »

Hey! I disagree with your image! It was good old Charles Babbage who invented the computer, I don't know anything about his sexual orientation however.

backflip

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 11:59:06 am »

Aren't dwarf weeks only 6 days long?  Right, right?
No, its realistic.

I dont think realism is a major concern in a game about alcoholic midgets fighting dragons and soapmen.

Man In Zero G

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 12:12:55 pm »

If today is Dwarfmas Eve, and tomorrow is April 1st, then this is about to be the cruelest joke ever.
Quote from: Toady One
Their lack of eyes should stop them from crying.
Just watching dwarves make poor decisions repeatedly as I fix their little minds...
I haven't checked since I'm not doing bugs until after the release (well, I'm doing bugs, in the additive sense).

Foehamster

• Bay Watcher
  • Zig Frostrushes The Speachless Eater of Saints
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2010, 12:13:33 pm »

Well, at least we know that the party to celebrate Dwarfmass will last two months, at least.

Foehamster

• Bay Watcher
  • Zig Frostrushes The Speachless Eater of Saints
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2010, 12:15:19 pm »

If today is Dwarfmas Eve, and tomorrow is April 1st, then this is about to be the cruelest joke ever.
Don't encourage Tarn. Or he'll say it will be another month tomorrow. (Then, if there's a god, release it on the 2nd)

Tahin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2010, 04:24:34 pm »

Dwarven weeks are 7 days. Each month is exactly 4 weeks and thus 28 days. A dwarven year is exactly 12 months or 336 days which is slightly less than our Earth year. By this we can assume that... wait, what were we talking about again?

xoen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2010, 04:27:44 pm »

lol, KaelGotDwarves..

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2010, 09:19:31 pm »

ARGH, leaving for a vacation tomorrow (Thursday), gonna be gone till Monday, having way too much fun at Frolicon to actually play. Oddly enough, might be giving a guy who does reviews of computer games a tutorial/walkthrough of DF.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2010, 11:52:09 pm »

As long as it's released by late Friday night EST, I'm good. I can slap it on the spare laptop, and barring any major explosives- or firearms-related incidents in the US, I'll have hours of free time at work on Saturday to delve into the new version. (i.e. crash the sucka a couple hundred times to shake the bugs out).

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Fetus4188

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 12:18:22 am »

April 1 is my birthday Toady.

Just sayin..

Ayeohx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2010, 12:24:54 am »

Happy Birthday Fetus!  My birthday is on the 2nd so...  :)
Pages: [1] 2