Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28

Author Topic: SparkGear X-TREME  (Read 58175 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: SparkGear X-TREME
« Reply #360 on: April 21, 2010, 08:14:47 pm »

RebelZhouYuWu added. 29th and 30th are now open.

Anyone able to upload a DFMA map? The public must see this madness!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Samoorai

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:shocking anatomy]
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 22, 2010, 12:45:08 am »

You're a tad behind on the scoring there Mr. Seal God Sir.
Behold my mighty fortress! Go on, I dare you! (40d)
But Roadhouse is a true masterpiece. Seriously.

Seriously, there could not have been a more appropriate end to the saga of Boatmurdered than a gigantic flaming apocalypse for no apparent reason. -- StarkRavingMad

n00bs4uce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 22, 2010, 12:06:54 pm »

I bet I get +20
A dwarf is nothing but an alcohol powered beard.

YOU MUST ADD THE ABOVE QUOTE INTO YOUR SIGNATURE, RIGHT NOW.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 22, 2010, 03:29:32 pm »

Well I didn't get as much done as wanted to because of horrible single digit fps that I suspect is caused by the demons wandering in the bowels of the earth. Our nble kindred of forest generously donated their lodgings and earthly possessions to our cause and we got the basics set up. I didn't get to complete my top secret project so I'll have to do that later. Sign me up for another turn please.

Save: http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=2197

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 22, 2010, 03:30:06 pm »

map of spoony?
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

n00bs4uce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 22, 2010, 03:45:53 pm »

sign me for another turn as well

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 22, 2010, 11:44:59 pm »

db48x

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 23, 2010, 09:01:40 am »

Ok, let's see what this looks like...

db48x

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 23, 2010, 09:46:15 am »

Ugh. The fort is a mess. Why are there over a dozen millstones? Why are there 26 windmills to power them?

Worse, however, is they way the game hangs every few seconds which brings the average FPS down from 20 to about 4, and makes it particularly frustrating to play as you end up waiting 10 seconds for it to handle your input every time you do something. I've never seen DF run this badly; what did you do to it, Spoon?

Samoorai

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:shocking anatomy]
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 23, 2010, 12:12:51 pm »

I just realised I'm busy during most of my turn. Also I've got assignments due, so just take me off the list for now.
Behold my mighty fortress! Go on, I dare you! (40d)
But Roadhouse is a true masterpiece. Seriously.

Seriously, there could not have been a more appropriate end to the saga of Boatmurdered than a gigantic flaming apocalypse for no apparent reason. -- StarkRavingMad

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 23, 2010, 12:28:16 pm »

Ugh. The fort is a mess. Why are there over a dozen millstones? Why are there 26 windmills to power them?

Worse, however, is they way the game hangs every few seconds which brings the average FPS down from 20 to about 4, and makes it particularly frustrating to play as you end up waiting 10 seconds for it to handle your input every time you do something. I've never seen DF run this badly; what did you do to it, Spoon?

Millstones are awesome yo! And I suspect the lag demons in the depths for the fps issues, sorry 'bout that.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 23, 2010, 12:39:11 pm »

have you got the DF accelerator?
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

n00bs4uce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 23, 2010, 01:10:11 pm »

Millstones are awesome yo! And I suspect the lag demons in the depths for the fps issues, sorry 'bout that.

Fuck yeah, I'm glad my windmills didn't go to waste.

db48x

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 23, 2010, 01:56:15 pm »

have you got the DF accelerator?

Hmm. It's never helped before, but I suppose I can give it a try. It's not really low FPS, it's just hanging for seconds at a time. Very frustrating.

Fuck yeah, I'm glad my windmills didn't go to waste.

Hahaha.

db48x

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 23, 2010, 04:33:53 pm »

I may end my turn early. I keep finding that I've left the game running for an hour while I read some interesting web article "for a few seconds" or "until the hang is over." I'll give it another shot, however.

In the interim, I'd like to know why there are smears of dwarven whisky, pools of river spirts, spatterings of gnomeblight, etc etc all about the place. Who has been wasting all the precious libations in this slovenly fashion?
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28