Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28

Author Topic: SparkGear X-TREME  (Read 58172 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: SparkGear X-TREME
« Reply #345 on: April 19, 2010, 10:41:40 pm »

Chaoseed added.

Good job, n00bs4uce! There should have been a bunch of booze in the food stockpile, though. Anyway, I flooded a cavern beneath the main fort on my turn, so we have some good land to plant Cave Wheat and Plump Helmets in.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

n00bs4uce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 20, 2010, 01:49:33 am »

Yeah I saw that. My goal here is to simply hit the magma sea by tomorrow morning and have a safe passage to it as well as get the necessities down(not including military, drawbridge defense will have to work).

EDIT: Ok, I've delayed the magma tunnel for a bit. I've locked in about 7 caravans, and I've clear cut the map of logs. I'm now working on a massive windmill farm that is currently up to 1000 power and I still have half my stores of logs. When I run out of logs, I'll tunnel to the center of the earth.

On a plus note, All 3 ambushes have been thwarted by our neighbor elves.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 02:09:00 pm by n00bs4uce »
A dwarf is nothing but an alcohol powered beard.

YOU MUST ADD THE ABOVE QUOTE INTO YOUR SIGNATURE, RIGHT NOW.

n00bs4uce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 20, 2010, 02:59:28 pm »

OK...........Funny story

My dwarfs are going along hauling the wood from outside, and then AMBUSH! 

I order what miners there were to fight, but they were fucked. The real awesome part is that I wasn't getting migrants since I had kept sealing the caravans. So 14 dwarfs, half of which were quickly killed, but one did jump into a dry pond so now he's slowly dieing.

The booky goes serk after I was able to lift the bridge of safety. He kills 3 and wipes out the animals. I was able to seal the level he was on off, and the sealer ended up trapped inside and had to kill the booky. So now I have 2 miserable children, A dieing miserable recruit, and A single engraver who sorta just left everything go right over his head(he's content, though the children and recruits death may destroy him).

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE

The chamber dug under the elf tower intended to be the magma sea was finished, so There is a 6 z level drop that the engraver can and will trigger(the support was built and linked to a lever near the windmill farms)

EDIT: Ok I fail.I left some ground connected to the tower so the elves couldn't be tributes. I tried sending the engraver to dig the last piece out but as soon as passage was dug out to the outside he decided to bring some gems to the stockpile.

Thus Ends Sparkgear x reboot
Time to reclaim and get Sparkgear X Reboot Mk 2 going.

EDIT MK 2: Brief overview of what went down my turn.
Expanded the chamber under the main elf tower next door which could serve well for magma.
Constructed about 500 power windmills(power porvided and used calculated about)
Died
Reclaimed
No net gain or loss on population, Only have 7 now from reclaim, started with 7
The tower is still connected in upper right corner of the lowest tower level(be sure to set up a support and lever again)
Plenty of wood and junk everywhere from last stockpiles and about 8 caravans' worth of junk(should be armor and weapons somewhere).
Low on booze, have about 13 plump helmets you could use and 30 war dogs for butchering(I thought reclaim was gonna be combat heavy, I was wrong)

Also, I used mayday pack so you're gonna have to rework it if you don't want graphics.
Here's the save
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 10:04:34 pm by n00bs4uce »
A dwarf is nothing but an alcohol powered beard.

YOU MUST ADD THE ABOVE QUOTE INTO YOUR SIGNATURE, RIGHT NOW.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 20, 2010, 10:06:31 pm »

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR SPARKGEAR 10 REBOOT MARK II!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 21, 2010, 08:16:54 am »

Skaltum's turn! Go get 'em!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 21, 2010, 10:07:27 am »

already? :O. well uhm downloading now

wow this place is a total mess. i don't know whats going on ???

ahhh super bad lag and my laptop can't cope :( sorry guys i'm gonna sit this one out :(
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 10:50:03 am by skaltum »
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 21, 2010, 10:50:26 am »

double post :/

MY turn is up for GRABS
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 21, 2010, 10:57:43 am »

Me claim puny turn!

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 21, 2010, 10:58:29 am »

Me claim puny turn!

have fun with your diciples (the elves) ;D

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 21, 2010, 12:42:00 pm »

I shall do the most horrifying thing that I can think of during my turn. Tune in next time, same sparkgear time, same sparkgear place to find out what it is!

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 21, 2010, 12:43:00 pm »

I shall do the most horrifying thing that I can think of during my turn. Tune in next time, same sparkgear time, same sparkgear place to find out what it is!

is... is ... is it a
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 21, 2010, 12:51:20 pm »

Firstly, what is it with you guys and starting all our dwarves as peasants, secondly, this place is a mess.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 21, 2010, 12:52:06 pm »

Firstly, what is it with you guys and starting all our dwarves as peasants, secondly, this place is a mess.

it's been reclaimed and blame the reclaimer but this is just added FUNtm ;D

RebelZhouYuWu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 21, 2010, 01:04:01 pm »

Could you sign me up for the 26th?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 21, 2010, 01:06:47 pm »

Oh man, like where am I? I think I may have had a bit too much mushroom wine last night. What? I'm at some place called Sparkgear apparently, and I've somehow become the bookkeeper. Apparently the mountainhomes decided to send a reclaim party here after the first pioneers died under mysterious circumstances. Their reasons for this decisions is unknown as the only exceptional features of this place are a few dark towers. Oh yeah, and the most wonderful guardians of nature, the noble elves. They apparently infiltrated the goblin society by allowing the goblins to kidnap them and them killings them from within and eating their brains, truly their dedication to their duty of protection of all that is good is admirable. All dwarves can learn from their example. Anyway the only 'volunteers' they could find for this mission were those so wasted that they couldn't say no. And so, I Demonic Spoon, Hippie have arrived at this place, Sparkgear! Let us befriend the elves ere they get hungry. Protect the trees!

EDIT:

EDIT2:

Gonna sleep now, may write story later, the story of one crazy hermit miner that survived on raw plump helmet man and followed his urges to dig deeper, and deeper, deep into the earth.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 02:40:33 pm by Demonic Spoon »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28