Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: So, I modded in Bronze Colossi......  (Read 761 times)

Chagen46

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
So, I modded in Bronze Colossi......
« on: March 28, 2010, 07:50:32 pm »

...and I cannot stand up or punch people.

Okay....so I modded in BC's for use in Adventure mode, so i can tear people to pieces and not have to worry about anoyying things, like food or pain.

The very instant I start moving, I fall down, and cant get back up. Also, all I can do is push people.

I checked everything, and nothing seems to be out of order. My character even has two legs and two arms, so....where did I go wrong? (This also happened when I tried to mod in a BC civ.)
Great! my fps improved significantly and now my sewer is full of corpses like it should be.

Deimos56

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: unicorpion]
    • View Profile
Re: So, I modded in Bronze Colossi......
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 09:25:40 pm »

Let us see the RAWs for the Bronze Colossus creature and adventuring entity. It very well may be a nerve problem. Somehow.
I'm curious what the barely conscious ai wrote about.
Well that went better than expected.  He went nuts and punched a rabbit to death, then the dogs and the whole dining hall ripped him to shreds.

jryan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 10:11:50 pm »

Remove the [IS_SLOPPY_DRUNK] tag.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 11:34:42 pm »

Remove the [IS_SLOPPY_DRUNK] tag.
::)
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.