Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 73

Author Topic: Netland RTD: Erectin' ADDITIONAL PYLONS  (Read 72645 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: Netland RTD: Some stay dry and others feel the pain
« Reply #300 on: April 23, 2010, 08:02:57 pm »

Bash my head against the wall HARDER! I WILL KNOCK IT DOWN! GO BEYOND ZE IMPOSSIBLE!
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 23, 2010, 09:48:11 pm »

Well zen...

Attach my pulse rifle to the van like a turret!
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 23, 2010, 10:20:43 pm »

blarrghhh. I'm tired. I'll write the turn tomorrow morning.

EDIT:

Inteuinso, A: You're going to need your pulse rifle for defending yourself as a person and B: The Ultravan/Starship Jefferson really doesn't need your gun. It has 4 things that are actually called "KICKASS"es. And a phaser. And some other crap.

EDIT: Writing the turn now. If the quality of my turns is going down, its because I've had nothing to drink for quite a while. There's no tea, no lemon juice, and no vinegar, and I can't drink water...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dragnar: 2

You can't really reattatch your hand very effectively. The scanner dosn't seem to do anything.

Sensei: 3

You bash your head against the wall. It's mildly bleeding. The wall is dented slightly.
The van's crew grabs you with the tractor beam and pulls you back inside.

Frelock: 5 (aww man... I had a great joke for a 2...)

You heal Dragnar (the anatomy of that particular robot isn't all that different from a human, if you look at it in a certain way). You then detonate your explosives from the van (after tractor-beaming Sensei back inside). The barricade shudders, but does not fall.

ExKirby: 5

Your base unit now has an upper limit of 6 implants. You decide to take:

AUTOMEDICAL 2
AIM 5
FLIGHT 4
REFLEX 3
INTANGIBILITY 5
CLOAK 4

You also take some guns.

Tehstefan: 5

You sit up in your captiain's chair. Seing Sensei making very little progress, you take the opportunity to try out your shiny new tractor beam.
You command Inteuniso to switch on the Ageis and prepare to attack the barricade...

Inteunsio: 5

You create a snap-in turret system. Any weapon you put in it will become controlled by the ship. You put your pulse rifle in it.

Qwerty: 4

You scan the barricade with the ship's sensors, finding its weak points.

Statuses:

Frelock: Wristwatch, computer terminal, glasses, civilian clothes, pamphlet, a jewel-encrusted egg, a bag which contains a lunch and a clove of garlic, and a bottle of water. Location: In the TOAST test chamber 2, near the end.

Proficient in modifying, and synthesizing with hacking tools. (+2 to modification and +1 to synthesis at short range)
Advanced in healing (+2, can use on two targets in one turn)
Is going to get a nice hacker cave soon.
Implants: Remote camera 0, sensor 0.

Inteuniso: Tau armor, elfin sword. In the TOAST test chamber 2, near the end.
Dabbling swordsmanship.
Dabbling dancing.
Novice Hauler (+1 to carrying stuff around)
Novice Mechanic (+1 to working with vehicles)
Cheif Engineer of the Ultravan (+1 to working with the Ultravan)
Implants: Aim 0, Remote Camera 0

Tehstefan: .44 Magnum, Fedora. Location: In the TOAST test chamber 2, near the end.
Agile (+1 to running and jumping).
Novice driver(+1 to operating vehicles)
Novice telekeinesis-user (+1 to using telekinesis implant)
Novice Mechanic (+1 to working with vehicles)
Implants: Aim 0, telekinesis 0

ExKirby: Red Helmet, Red Army Gear, Combat Knife, .9mm Pistol, StA52 Assault Rifle, Forcer Grapple, beam sword. Meaningless Commander's Badge. In the TI Military Center.
Enhanced enhanced bone structure (+3 to damage avoid)
AUTOMEDICAL 2
AIM 5
FLIGHT 4
REFLEX 3
INTANGIBILITY 5
CLOAK 4
Blessing of Ordo (Relaxed laws of physics, +1 to attacking chaotic beings)

Sensei: Knife, suitcase O' spectacles, electric brass lantern, two lengths of rope, uranium battleaxe (+1 enemy dodge, +1 damage), basic construction equippment. In the TOAST test chamber 2, near the end.
Implants: Sensor 0, Hidden Entity Detection 0.
Novice builder: +1 to building stuff
Glowing(-1 to being sneaky, provides light. Not controllable... yet).
Driving a transforming mecha.

Qwertyuiopas: Computer-goggles, scriptgun(loaded with gravity modifier). Location: In the TOAST test chamber 2, near the end.
Implants: Remote Camera 0, Hidden Entity Detector 0
Chief Science Officer (+1 to using the Ultravan's sensors and computer systems, as well as generally scienceing)

Dragnar: Built-in laser pistol, mining tools. Driving an Ultravan with flight module installed. Location: In the TOAST test chamber 2, near the end.
Implants: Flight 0, Hidden Entity Detector 0
Novice flier: +1 to flight with flight implant

Tehstefan: "Deflectors on! Mr. Inteuniso, I want full impulse power!"
Inteuniso: "Ageis on! Engines on!"
Qwerty: "Locked on target."
Tehstefan: "Get us into KICKASS range."

The turrets turn and begin pelting the ship with 50. cal machine gun rounds! The twin Ageises blast them out of the air as soon as they get into range!

Tehstefan: "Fire KICKASS 1-4!"
Inteuniso: "KICKASS firing!"

Four massive steel fists detatch from the ship and smash into the barricade's turrets! They explode in a shower of sparks!

Tehstefan: "One more time!"

The fists double back and make another run, this time hitting the center of the barricade. The pummeling is too much and the barricade shatters.

Everyone proceeds through the end of the wall in the Ultravan.

The voice comes on again. "Good job. Tallying points now."

Frelock: 100 points. Security level 5 awarded.
Sensei: 90 points. Security level 4 awarded.
Dragnar: 70 points. Security level 4 awarded.
Tehstefan: 120 points. Security level 5 awarded.
Qwertyuiopas: 90 points. Security level 4 awarded.
Inteuniso: 100 points. Security level 5 awarded.

"Have a nice day."
You teleport back outside. A message appears on your implant screen. "ATTN: Report to Millitary Center. Coordinates [blah]. TI Transport System station 5."
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 05:18:45 am by Schilcote »
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 24, 2010, 10:26:38 am »

Anyone going to post an action or something today?
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 24, 2010, 01:32:16 pm »

I thought there was going to be an extra level for me, but hey, you're the boss.

Talk to TIRE about my hacker cave, and then take the TI transport system to station 5.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 03:09:40 pm by Frelock »
All generalizations are false....including this one.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 24, 2010, 01:39:30 pm »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*sheds a tear for the fact they cannot use the jefferson anymore*

In any case, Uh, go see what I can do with this awesome security level 5 clearance. New implants perhaps, or a shiny new super duper amazing magnum pistol.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 24, 2010, 02:16:15 pm »

*sheds a tear for the fact they cannot use the jefferson anymore*

Conservation Of Detail, man. It's still here, it teleported with you. When I say "everyone teleports", I mean everyone and everything in the party, unless I specify otherwise.

So, we're calling it the Starship Jefferson? Sounds like a good name. :P

I thought there was going to be an extra level for me, but hey, you're the boss.

Talk to TIRE about my hacker cave, and then take the TI transport system to station 5.

He's gone. As for the extra level, I changed my plans... well, actually, I don't have too much of a plan, but I decided to fit some components together a little bit differently than how I had expected to fit them together before. It'll all work out in the end.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 02:18:45 pm by Schilcote »

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #307 on: April 24, 2010, 02:30:18 pm »

If I'm included in that teleport, give my troops a breifing. Otherwise, READING!
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #308 on: April 24, 2010, 02:38:16 pm »

*Only* level 4?

I guess I'll have to make my own overpowered stuff then...

I'll follow the group, and on the way, develop a personal teleportation system directed with thought. Lets see their fancy security doors stop *that*!
Eh?
Eh!

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 24, 2010, 02:38:56 pm »

If I'm included in that teleport, give my troops a breifing. Otherwise, READING!

What are you going to be READING!? TvTropes?

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 24, 2010, 02:42:42 pm »

That book on TOAST of course!
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: April 24, 2010, 02:47:12 pm »

Your troops? As commander of the starship jefferson, I am under the command of none!

and yeah, the starship jefferson is fine. It lets us RAWK out. Action still stands. I want to find out the implants, then get the aim and telekenisis one.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 24, 2010, 02:52:17 pm »

Wait, since when were YOU the commander? I have a BEAM SWORD. That makes me commander by default.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 24, 2010, 03:15:00 pm »

Hmmm, technically, he is the captain of the ship.  Perhaps you could be commander of the ground forces?  Thus, you would submit to him whilst on the ship, but he would be under your authority whilst on the ground.

Synthesize up a (small) recon drone for each other member of the team, and assign them to follow their respective members.  Also make one for the ship which can also give me ship status updates.  Then continue on to the Military Center.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 24, 2010, 04:31:38 pm »

I tinker with my mining tools to increase their strength.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 73