Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 73

Author Topic: Netland RTD: Erectin' ADDITIONAL PYLONS  (Read 72483 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: Netland RTD: Some stay dry and others feel the pain
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2010, 11:17:18 pm »

Is the troll dead yet? Keep attacking to make sure! Presumably I will keep doing this until my glasses fall off...
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 06, 2010, 11:41:39 pm »

Uh, what could I do thats more useful with no leg and mangled right arm and leg?!?

Wait for him to heal you, then remove Vas's Glas's (epic pun).
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2010, 11:42:54 pm »

Well, I'm meditating on healing myself until I can do that. Assuming I'm healed, I would stop and remove said glasses.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2010, 12:20:06 am »

Well, I'm meditating on healing myself until I can do that. Assuming I'm healed, I would stop and remove said glasses.
I can't take the glasses off myself- ONLY combat actions!
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2010, 06:17:21 am »

He's removing your glasses. I think.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2010, 06:52:47 am »

I can't take the glasses off myself- ONLY combat actions!

Use them as a projectile?
Eh?
Eh!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2010, 11:05:39 am »

I command what's left of the troll to heal me.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2010, 11:44:41 am »

I command what's left of the troll to heal me.

[Broken image: Dr. McCoy saying "He's Dead, Jim!"]

A five and a six with a 2X action multiplier tends to do that. Even to things made out of silvery-white metal.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 08:20:25 pm by Schilcote »

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2010, 12:26:27 pm »

Damnit, if I have a +1 to commanding NPCs, I'll use it!
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2010, 02:42:56 pm »

TURN 7 I THINK MAYBE 8 I'M TIRED

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Frelock: 5

You toss together Tehstefan like assembling... something very easy to assemble. Piecing together the human body is becoming almost natural. (1 more 5 and you level up)

tehstefan: 3

Mildly bemused by your wounds suddenly closing and your leg suddenly jumping onto it's stump and melding back into your body, you get up unsteadily, then remove Vas's current set of spectacles. He looks quite relived.

ExKirby: 1

You begin barking orders at the dead troll, but achive nothing but making your voice hoarse. (temporarily removes your command bonus). The troll's body dissoves into black ooze.

Sensei: There isn't really anything left of him anymore, so instead you take one of his many axes. You now have a Uranium Battleaxe. It's damn heavy. (+1 to damage, +1 to enemy dodge)

inteuniso: 5

You get down masterfully. You gain Dabbling Dancing.

Statuses:

Frelock: Wristwatch, computer terminal, glasses, civilian clothes, pamphlet, a jewel-encrusted egg, a bag which contains a lunch and a clove of garlic, and a bottle of water. In the Cellar.

Proficient in modifying, healing, and synthesizing with hacking tools. (+2 to modification & healing and +1 to synthesis at short range)
(1 more 5 to level up healing)

Inteuniso: Tau armor, pulse rifle, elfin sword. In the Troll Room.
Dabbling swordsmanship.
Dabbling dancing.

Tehstefan: .44 Magnum, Fedora. In the troll room.
A bit unstable.

ExKirby: Red Helmet, Red Army Gear, Combat Knife, .9mm Pistol, StA52 Assault Rifle, Meaningless Commander's Badge. In the troll room.
Broken ribs. Hoarse (-1 to command for 5 turns)

Sensei: Knife, suitcase O' spectacles, electric brass lantern, two lengths of rope, uranium battleaxe (+1 enemy dodge, +1 damage). In the troll room.

Glowing(-1 to being sneaky, provides light. Not controllable... yet).

Don't post any actions quite yet, the turn isn't actually done yet. I'm a little tired and in no condition for writing. I'm just going to watch Star Trek for a while and then finish it.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 04:03:43 pm by Schilcote »

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2010, 03:58:00 pm »

Light static fills your minds, then a voice.

"Sorry about dropping you in the middle of nowhere. Our enemy is strong, and we are losing power by the second. We can't help very much, or take you very far..." A wave of static obscures the voice for a moment. "It has corrupted lesser creatures to serve it's cause of corruption and destruction, like the one you just defeated. Their presence weakens our power and corrupts the universe. We can take you to the location of the next of these beasts..." Another wave of static. "We cannot help you very much while you are near these creatures, but we can communicate with you, and act through you." Static surges up again, louder this time, and for a longer duration. "More have joined your quest, I will include them when you teleport..." More static, the voice struggles to overcome it. "Go now, there is little time... jump when ready..." The voice cuts out, replaced entirely by static, then silence. Then darkness.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2010, 04:56:42 pm »

I fire off a blank. Because that always works.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2010, 05:17:04 pm »

Get used to my awesomeness of having a leg and working arms, then readjust my fedora. For good effect.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 07, 2010, 05:53:43 pm »

Fire my pulse rifle in the air!
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 07, 2010, 06:17:24 pm »

Heal ExKirby's ribs
All generalizations are false....including this one.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 73