Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 73

Author Topic: Netland RTD: Erectin' ADDITIONAL PYLONS  (Read 72526 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Netland RTD: Some stay dry and others feel the pain
« Reply #165 on: April 11, 2010, 10:59:42 am »

Where are you getting these laws from? I must familiarize myself and my creations with them... and their loopholes.

TOAST Industries Internal Code Rule [redacted]: No law made by any outside organization can be used to defend an action without proof that said law in fact exists. Any organization/organization member who has trouble with this should be referred to [redacted], TOAST armory master of thermonuclear weapons and other WMDs.

EDIT:

DAMNIT WHY DOES THE TOPIC KEEP LOCKING ITSELF ARGHHH
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 11, 2010, 11:13:21 am »

Well, lucky roll! In any case, I'm at the end of the hallway, and I chose the aim implant and the telekinesis implant.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #167 on: April 11, 2010, 11:14:49 am »

Meh, I'll let Nell handle all the paperwork later.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 11, 2010, 11:59:20 am »

Where are you getting these laws from? I must familiarize myself and my creations with them... and their loopholes.
He's talking about a gameplay mechanic in Advance Wars. Basic soldiers can capture any building on the tile they occupy to convert it to their side. It takes 2 or 3 turns in those games though, and going by it's mechanics, there is currently a fight going on, so he can't capture til the other robot is dead.

Also, we must have that robot made a duke as soon as possible.

I'll head to the end of the hallway and claim my reward, whatever that is.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #169 on: April 11, 2010, 01:00:10 pm »

I am somewhat worried, since a string of good numbers usually ends...

I'll take a jump at the upper area, and mid-leap set my gravity to 0%.
If I miss it the first time, I'll just push off the walls until I make it.
If I still have time in one action, once I make it, I'll revert gravity on myself.
Eh?
Eh!

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 11, 2010, 01:37:29 pm »

I'll take a jump at the upper area, and mid-leap set my gravity to 0%.

That won't quite work. The cliff is about ten times your height, I think you need to get a running start, then set gravity to zero at the same time you jump.

It'd be even cooler to run up to the back wall and jump off with zero gravity. You can also just set your gravity to 10% and do a super-long jump.

I'll interpret as "jump over using gravity tool". You could also use Inteuniso's cannon, but it has more than enough force to get you up there without 0G.

Actually, you could low-G yourself and have Inteuniso toss you over too.

Your reward is another test chamber. You didn't think that would be the only one, did you?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 01:40:03 pm by Schilcote »
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 11, 2010, 01:56:50 pm »

Would there happen to be 19?  With a lie cake at the end?

Use the lift to go up and enter the next chamber.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 11, 2010, 01:59:41 pm »

I'm thinking around 3-5 for everyone and maybe an extra one for Frelock. Probably in a different facility though.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 11, 2010, 02:04:33 pm »

He's talking about a gameplay mechanic in Advance Wars. Basic soldiers can capture any building on the tile they occupy to convert it to their side. It takes 2 or 3 turns in those games though, and going by it's mechanics, there is currently a fight going on, so he can't capture til the other robot is dead.
Legally, using the AW system, I could still capture while getting fired upon by an enemy. However, I want to make this easy, so I want to kill first.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 11, 2010, 02:08:13 pm »

I'm thinking around 3-5 for everyone and maybe an extra one for Frelock. Probably in a different facility though.

So long as there's a party for me.  A big party, that all of my friends were invited to. I invited my best friend, 'the Companion Cube'. Of course, he couldn't come, because I murdered him. All my other friends couldn't come either, because I don't have any other friends because of how unlikable I am. It says so right here in my personnel file; 'Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned.' SHALL NOT BE MOURNED. That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says I was adopted. So that's funny too."
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 11, 2010, 02:29:26 pm »

When did we get outside? Also, aren't we under attack?

I concoct a plan to pulverize our aggressor in the most circuitous and unlikely way possible! Ducks may be involved.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 11, 2010, 02:36:00 pm »

When did we get outside? Also, aren't we under attack?

ExKirby is outside and under attack. Everyone else is underground and perfectly safe.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 11, 2010, 02:38:11 pm »

Oh, and if I DO get a break to capture, can I get a free ladder? I want to stomp on it like in Advance Wars. That or a tele to the top... I don't really care, so lon as some stomping is done.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 11, 2010, 02:40:58 pm »

Your reward is another test chamber. You didn't think that would be the only one, did you?
That did seem overly simple... I practice flying while I wait for everyone else.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 11, 2010, 03:51:26 pm »

Oh, and if I DO get a break to capture, can I get a free ladder? I want to stomp on it like in Advance Wars. That or a tele to the top... I don't really care, so lon as some stomping is done.

You can stomp all you want, but I doubt you'll achieve anything. You said the building has to have no units in it? There's a couple of robots in every building around here, I think they should count.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 73