Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia X:Invaders of the GSD Kronos[DAY 3][YO LEAFSNAIL WHERE ARE YOU]  (Read 33464 times)

Shad0wyone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not trying to say that forsaken is town because he hasn't been here long enough, I'm saying that it's difficult to get a read on him. I was trying to also say that I feel that Diablous was town, and so forsaken is.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Man Cimon is addicting.

Lynch me and the game ends.

Are you dumb or scum acting dumb?

So, what, you didn't OMGUS with no information other than me voting you, and you're not eliminating the only person that is perceived to be a threat, and you're definitely not lurking, and you're totally not having someone else fight your battles for you?

He never fucking OMGUS you stop that.

The other stuff is true.

I'm still here and have been reading the thread but I see no reason to change my vote nor do I have anything else to add. What do you want me to do, pop in once every 12 hours and wave to you until you end the day?

Yes do that. Do something just don't fucking lurk.

spitfire684. I can't go with a nolynch here

So you go for the no lynch anyway? Do you think we wont see that? stop confusing the issue.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so if it is not web (Note: I still think it is you) than it must be shadow and forsaken. But if it is web than it is web and forsaken.

So ether way it is forsaken.... so forsaken. Why are you being so useless and trying to fuck us up?

______________________________________________________________________________________

Also web, little thing that bothers me, before you were insulting me and now you are acting polite? Whats up with that?

Fake edit:
I'm not trying to say that forsaken is town because he hasn't been here long enough, I'm saying that it's difficult to get a read on him. I was trying to also say that I feel that Diablous was town, and so forsaken is.

I am so glad you want me to think you are scum with forsaken.

Forsaken I am going to vote you if you don't explain your self with no BS in your next post.

Shad0wyone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm trying to go for a lynch for spitfire here, I don't want a nolynch at all, and spitfire the scum must die. I see no reason to suspect web or diablous/forsaken, at least right now.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sure try to tie us up with stupidity.

You give no reasons.

You jump on him because web asks you a question.

And now you are pitifully defending your choice when you pushed on it.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Forsaken I am going to vote you if you don't explain your self with no BS in your next post.

Threats are always the best way to handle these situations right?

What would you like explained, exactly?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Threats are always the best way to handle these situations right?

Yes. Abso-fucking-lutely you lurk I threat.

What would you like explained, exactly?

Why you are:

Being unhelpful.
Lurking.
Not attack who you think is scum.
Why you seem to just follow the crowd.
Why you are a whiny bitch.

At lest try to read what I write (or quote) I am getting tired of you people trying to doge my questions.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also threats need follow up.

Unvote. forsaken.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Why you are:

Being unhelpful.
What did I do that was unhelpful? I voted and gave my reasons. You have made my point against web far better than I could have.
Lurking.
I have a life.
Voting doesn't count as attacking? Must I yell at him constantly to seem more sincere?
What? I started the vote against web. I didn't follow anyone's lead...
M'kay? I don't know what to say here.

At lest try to read what I write (or quote) I am getting tired of you people trying to doge my questions.
I guess you're referring to:

If so... then neither. I am telling you very simply that if you lynch me, the town loses the game. Its not a difficult statement. I didn't answer because I thought you were being facetious, but I guess I have to explain some things slowly.

Or did you mean this?

So ether way it is forsaken.... so forsaken. Why are you being so useless and trying to fuck us up?
Again neither, I have voted the person I thought was scum and stated why. I didn't chime in on your argument with web because you were doing fine and I had nothing to add. If you want a friendly pat on the back to reassure yourself, consider your back patted. What would you like me to do, cheer you on? Shall I toss some confetti?

All in all I think you're just having a bad day and are a bit high-strung. Mellow and vote, don't take the game personally. If you think I'm scum because I voted for the guy you've been arguing with, then vote me as you have and we'll all enjoy a laugh when the day ends.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All in all I think you're just having a bad day and are a bit high-strung.

Mahaybay

I need to sleep. It is late here.

I will check back tomorrow.

At lest you are not as acidic as web.

Good night.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Why you are:

Being unhelpful.
What did I do that was unhelpful? I voted and gave my reasons. You have made my point against web far better than I could have.
Lurking.
I have a life.
Voting doesn't count as attacking? Must I yell at him constantly to seem more sincere?
What? I started the vote against web. I didn't follow anyone's lead...
M'kay? I don't know what to say here.

I guess you're referring to:

If so... then neither. I am telling you very simply that if you lynch me, the town loses the game. Its not a difficult statement. I didn't answer because I thought you were being facetious, but I guess I have to explain some things slowly.

Or did you mean this?

Again neither, I have voted the person I thought was scum and stated why. I didn't chime in on your argument with web because you were doing fine and I had nothing to add. If you want a friendly pat on the back to reassure yourself, consider your back patted. What would you like me to do, cheer you on? Shall I toss some confetti?

All in all I think you're just having a bad day and are a bit high-strung. Mellow and vote, don't take the game personally. If you think I'm scum because I voted for the guy you've been arguing with, then vote me as you have and we'll all enjoy a laugh when the day ends.
... Your response isn't really a defense. It's just telling him to be more calm. In fact, I wouldn't be mellow if I were you. Being mellow is stupid! You're about to be LYNCHED! That means dead. If you're town, that should mean GAME OVER. He's also got a decision to make. It's one that's decides the game too. You don't tell him to be mellow. Screw that! If he's not deciphering the facts from overstress, maybe then. But, as far as I can tell, he can read (Mostly), so he's able to read a defense, in case you're wanting to, you know, post it.

Just for simplicity's sake, post a link or quote where you explain your vote.

Man Cimon is addicting.
Thanks! That's a first. Most people are turned off by the incredibly high learning curve. Personally, I liked it. I even wanted to turn it down, but couldn't find an applicable way to do so. So, I said screw them. Also, I know music isn't working. I don't know why. Mostly because I haven't checked. :P PM me any details or concerns you have about it.

I'm trying to go for a lynch for spitfire here, I don't want a nolynch at all, and spitfire the scum must die. I see no reason to suspect web or diablous/forsaken, at least right now.
There should be a reason: You have 3 people being town on that list, with you not being one of them. So, you need to reevaluate.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I hate music. No music is good music to me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

I hate music. No music is good music to me.
It has a mute button for a reason.

Shad0wyone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't go to sleep just yet Cript, I'm sure you'll have a lot to say, scumbag. Also, I do agree there is a lot of shitty music, but some is good, but I don't really get listening to music as entertainment. All music is and should be background music, a concert is pretty damn pointless.
Right, seeing as there is no other way for me to convince anyone here without doing something big, I'm going to write out my thoughts here.
First of all, I roleclaim Marine Captain, AKA Cop. I don't much care if you believe me or not, if you don't we lose, if you do, then we may actually win.
For my actions, night 1 I inspected Diablous, got a townie result, his rolename is Marine Private. After that, on night 2 I inspected Spitfire684, and got Alien Stalker, AKA a Mafia Henchman, his name is Tiberius Tyrant, a "known follower of the dark side". His Alien Buddy is known other than Criptfiend, his rolename is Alien Hivemind, his name is Valium Villainous, I don't know what it does, but it is most likely Godfather. Why do I know this if I am only a lowly cop? I am technically a Rolecop, and I get the person's entire role PM. I didn't want to roleclaim, because I would get killed otherwise, or people think that I'm lying and I get lynched, but now, if forsaken gets lynched, we lose. I would rather die from mafiakill, and have the town still win, than have the town lose.
I don't think I've played optimally, I don't play forum mafia as often as I play IRC mafia, and I have to say, it's quite a bit different. I could have played differently, and better, but as I said, forum mafia is different. This may sound like I'm taking a 180 here, but I've been playing this wrongly. Webadict is an annoying ass, but he's town. Forsaken1111 may be scummy, but forsaken is town. Criptfiend, I must say that I've had this nagging thought in the back of my head even before I got the scum result back. Spitfire I can't say much, except that this is the reason that I seemed to turn around and suddenly go for spitfire. I've been trying to fight the lynch on Diablous/Forsaken a bit, I've been sitting out a bit, trying to give a little push here and there, obviously that hasn't worked. I'm not sure if this is the right move, but I'm tired of all of this.
I'm going to have to get off of here in about 20 minutes, I might be able to be back about 3 or 4 hours after that. For now, I'll be here to argue with you or something.
If you must know my motivation, it is simply because the only people being voted for, excluding my vote on spitfire, are both town. Beyond that, I can't say much other than I don't think I'm able to convince anyone otherwise, and I don't think you would end up with a scum lynch otherwise. Webadict is going for criptfiend, which is right, but now he's going for forsaken, which is wrong. Forsaken is going for webadict, which is also wrong. Cript and Spitfire have managed to stay out of sight for long enough now, it is time they are lynched.
Right now, I see from my inspects that the only possibility for a vig is Webadict, and if you are one, please shoot one of the scum. If you're a doctor, hope you get lucky with your protect. If you decide to lynch me, forsaken, or webadict, so be it, just let the town lose.

As for you Criptfiend and Spitfire684, I hope you die, scum.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Wow... I hope you're telling the truth.

I can confirm what Shad0w said about my role, I am indeed a Marine Private.

Now... why the hell did you wait for lylo to reveal this? The detail you provided makes me think this isn't a false claim. If it is, well done.

I am going to unvote and vote for spitfire based on this, and suggest a general roleclaim. We don't have much to lose at this point.

Shad0wyone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You might want to put that vote in red, I'm pretty sure that the only reason ops do that is so they can see it easily, they don't have to read the entire thing that way. Lazy asses :P (Don't kill me Org)
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29