Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 29

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia X:Invaders of the GSD Kronos[DAY 3][YO LEAFSNAIL WHERE ARE YOU]  (Read 33472 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can you quote what makes him look scummy to you?
I don't see how you telling us why you are attacking someone will hurt it.
Than mabye stop fucking around and say them?
I am more trying to you know, get you to talk..
Here are the questions or restatements of the questions that you have flat out ignored.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

I read about half of that post, deemed it incredibly stupid, and now post this:

You're either really stupid or scum. Either way, Town's lost due to lurking. Even if I manage to get Diablous lynched today.

Just remember, if you're not scum, then it's probably Shad0wyone. Because Diablous is scum. It's plainly obvious. I hope this becomes a lesson to you next time you play.

Org, major prodage or simply end the game, since I can vote myself and lose it for the Town. Either way, there's no way two newbies are gonna make up their mind, even if one of them might be scum.

Not that I hate the game, Org, but I know that they won't vote. You made a valiant effort.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can you quote what makes him look scummy to you?
I don't see how you telling us why you are attacking someone will hurt it.
Than mabye stop fucking around and say them?
I am more trying to you know, get you to talk..
Here are the questions or restatements of the questions that you have flat out ignored.
Remember what I said about the Enter key?

1. I already posted a post that listed out everything that was scummy about him. He OMGUS'd with nothing, WIFOM'd, buddied, lurked, and acted generally suspicious. My GOD it's like you're an illiterate!
2. No, it won't. It'll ruin the response. Responses are key when claiming someone is suspicious, because it adds more information.
3. DUR DUR DUR DUR DUR, go to a special ed class.
4. I didn't realize that was a question. Thanks.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey web, fuck off.

1: Ya you ass that was the point of question 3 because your gave really stupid answers.

2: There you go. That was so fucking hard.

3: Already am but thanks anyway.

4: No prob.

Anyway those were only the outstanding questions not necessarily the only one you ignored for quite a while. Anyway I did not think you had it in you to crumble so quickly when you are found out as scum. Remember that you cant jerk all newbies around. Don't join games just because you think it will be easy.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey web, fuck off.

1: Ya you ass that was the point of question 3 because your gave really stupid answers.

2: There you go. That was so fucking hard.

3: Already am but thanks anyway.

4: No prob.

Anyway those were only the outstanding questions not necessarily the only one you ignored for quite a while. Anyway I did not think you had it in you to crumble so quickly when you are found out as scum. Remember that you cant jerk all newbies around. Don't join games just because you think it will be easy.
Okay, now I'm going to make your life miserable.

You used the modifier word "the" on the questions, meaning those were the only questions I missed. It's your pathetic attempt at grammar for missing that, and therefore you're a liar. Now, if you had said "These are some" or "Here's a few," well, that'd be different. You didn't though. So, that makes you a liar.

It was very hard, because some of us aren't morons. It's quite difficult to dumb down a sentence enough for you to comprehend it, but I take time out of my day to preform such tasks, instead of you learning a thing or two about logic, psychology, and arguments.

And no problem. I'm not going to feel bad for you. You need to be there if you think your logic is correct. It's for the good of the community.

No, I never said it would be easy. I just assumed people wouldn't be complete and utter morons. I guess that's a fault of mine. I also assumed people wouldn't completely 180 every 3 seconds, lie through their teeth despite pointing out evidence, and think they're the bomb without any way to back that up. I mean, I might think I'm amazing, but at least I have proof that I am. You've got misspellings and failures to prove what you are.

So, since I know there won't be any way of convincing you, since you're already sure that I'm scum, I've already deemed this game lost, lest you're not scum, which is technically a possibility. But, the possibility dropped significantly from your activity and other factors (Mostly being stupidly open), excpt for when it rose due to your incompetence. Right now, I have it at 27%.

So, once Shad0wyone votes me, we can end this game, since he's probably lurking hardcore.

For the record, you're a moron when it comes to psychology, and you fail completely when it comes to thinking you're awesome.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well I never said that I know any thing of psychology, and if I was awesome than I think I should have found the scum before now.

I was insulting you plain as day.

I want you to play because:

One: That is how the game is if people don't play there is no game.

Two: I don't know who the other scum is.

Also maybe it is my horrible grammar as you say? I am not seeing the point of the deference between the and some of. They are both, they are questions you ignored and they are the only ones you never answered.

Also it seems to be working because you have not abandoned this thread yet.

Also I love how even in this defeatist rage you still are trying to twist my words around. I thought that you did it because you are scum. Maybe you do it because you are dumb?

Also how am I open and lying at the same time?

What is your proof that you are "amazing" from most of what I see you are good but not nearly as good as you think.

Also why do I always say also?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It doesn't matter. If you don't lynch Diablous, we lose. Plain and simple. Since you've already assumed I'm scum, we lose, since 2 scum + 1 townie voting for 1 townie = town loss. Now if you are scum, I have a chance to convince the others.

However, since that's likely not the case, I have already assumed a loss.

Case closed.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That assumes that you are town. I think you to not be.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That assumes that you are town. I think you to not be.
Ergo, why I believe the game is over.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You pull my heart strings but I have read many a game where the scum says this same thing right at the end.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You pull my heart strings but I have read many a game where the scum says this same thing right at the end.
You believe what you want. I know I'm right.

If it makes you feel better before we lose, I can insult you so you won't switch, but I figure that will accomplish more than nothing. Plus, it's trying to make me lose.

Org, when's Day end?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

....Wednesday 9:00 PM.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

....Wednesday 9:00 PM.
Woo. Prod the others.

Feel free to change your vote cript, if you feel like winning.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ya that is going to change my vote.

What I am going to do is start looking for scum #2 tonight and if I find someone scummier than even you I may vote them.

I am thinking spitfire. Or maybe forsaken/shadow if they do not stop lurking.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Prodded EVERYONE except you two
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 29