Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia X:Invaders of the GSD Kronos[DAY 3][YO LEAFSNAIL WHERE ARE YOU]  (Read 33506 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

@Shadow - lylo, standing for LYnch or LOse.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Wasn't the day ending on sunday?  ???
Oh, I'm sorry, did you want it to end on a No Lynch so you could win?

spitfire, vote Diablous/forsaken and end the Day already. Or Shad0wyone. Either way, Diablous/forsaken is scum. That last sentence was meant to imply that he was simpy lurking out the remainder of the day in hopes that the Day would end with No Lynch, which would lose the game.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

spitfire, vote Diablous/forsaken and end the Day already.
Also don't forget to lynch forsakens scum buddy webadict tomorrow.

Also I am back and will reread the thread.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

spitfire, vote Diablous/forsaken and end the Day already.
Also don't forget to lynch forsakens scum buddy webadict tomorrow.

Also I am back and will reread the thread.
Lol. That's a good one. Keep me alive until tomorrow.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

spitfire, vote Diablous/forsaken and end the Day already. Or Shad0wyone. Either way, Diablous/forsaken is scum. That last sentence was meant to imply that he was simpy lurking out the remainder of the day in hopes that the Day would end with No Lynch, which would lose the game.
No, I was confused because he had said:
DUE TO ANOTHER REPLACEMENT, EXTENSION UNTIL SUNDAY.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What is the vote count?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The vote count is currently:
Forsaken - Webadict, Criptfeind
Webadict - forsaken1111

And the other two... I dunno where they are. Shad0wyone unvoted a bit ago.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Webadict - forsaken1111
Oh well okay than.

Unvote. Webadict.

Lets kill the people I know are scum first. Than we can kill the probably scum.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Webadict - forsaken1111
Oh well okay than.

Unvote. Webadict.

Lolol. So, I was wrong to begin with then? It's Diablous and Criptfeind? I mean, it makes sense in context, since Diablous' first vote is for you, which is a common newbie scum move. I just thought it was more likely to be Shad0wyone.

Huh. But, it's nice to see your sudden jump now, so that when Diablous is lynched, it'll show your obvious connection to him, point you as his partner, and winner.

I mean, you're being so OBVIOUS about it now that it hurts. Before this, you were afraid to vote, going for lurkers, jumping on whenever anyone wanted to vote for anyone else. Then, I come along, look at the votes, give the evidence (All of things you do not do.) You then perceive me to be a threat, and now you're going to try to lynch me, which is a good strategy in that it's a terrible strategy but your only choice.

Personally, I'd've gone for voting with me, then turning on me when I'm still alive tomorrow. That's a much better plan, as it involves much more WIFOM placed on me.

The only problem with either of these plans is that I'm alive and will slaughter you both, because I'm Webadict.

So, what's your evidence? I mean, your goal isn't to bandwagon me with your partner. It's to have other people vote with you and convince the other Town to vote me. Oh, and who's my partner?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And Cryptfeind, your attacking webadict because he's attacking Diablous? And now you think they are scum team?
For some reason, im not so sure if your arguements are all too correct.
Because I think that web is that full of himself.
I do not want to dig up quotes right now, but if you really want me to, I can get some.
Yes please do I cant tell what you are thinking.
When did I say that people can't look at me?
It was implied.
I think its prod time for Cript...
Sorry dudes.
Werid, I always heard it as lyol, standing for LYnch Or Lose
He had more votes than anyone if the day ended he would have died. This is a example of how you are desperately trying to make others look scummy via lying.

Oh Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. I will look in a sec... and tare you apart.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, I was wrong to begin with then?
Less wrong and more lying.
Before this, you were afraid to vote, going for lurkers, jumping on whenever anyone wanted to vote for anyone else. Then, I come along, look at the votes, give the evidence (All of things you do not do.) You then perceive me to be a threat, and now you're going to try to lynch me, which is a good strategy in that it's a terrible strategy but your only choice.
Or you can read the thread. I am surprised that you don't even read the things you post. let me show you
Before this, you were afraid to vote, going for lurkers, jumping on whenever anyone wanted to vote for anyone else.
I would like to see one quote for this, just one. After all this is a learning game.
Then, I come along, look at the votes, give the evidence (All of things you do not do.)
For the "evidence" that is why I voted you in the frist place, you just got more scummy from there. "Looking at the votes"? Don't make me laugh!

INPUT: HE VOTED FOR TOWN
OUTPUT: HE IS SCUM AND NO ONE ELSE THAT VOTED FOR THE TOWN INCLUDING ME.

Really webby? I know it can help but you cant just put in raw statistics and come out with scum, that is the point of the game for the scum avoid the average. On the other hand you never were that good at much more than rout.
You then perceive me to be a threat, and now you're going to try to lynch me, which is a good strategy in that it's a terrible strategy but your only choice.
At frist I though you we a threat because you were exsperanced and if you were scum you could sway us all, I am glad to see that is not true, now that I found you to be scum I want to kill you because you are scum.
Personally, I'd've gone for voting with me, then turning on me when I'm still alive tomorrow. That's a much better plan, as it involves much more WIFOM placed on me.

The only problem with either of these plans is that I'm alive and will slaughter you both, because I'm Webadict.
I am voting for you but I don't think I will have to attack you tomorrow. I don't think you are going to slaughter me but good to see you admit that you are so full of your self and that you can sway us (Something you denied earlier)
So, what's your evidence? I mean, your goal isn't to bandwagon me with your partner. It's to have other people vote with you and convince the other Town to vote me. Oh, and who's my partner?
Reading the thread can be a big help you know? I put like three big ass posts attacking you, you should know why I am voting for you. You are:

Not giving evidence.
Avoiding questions.
Trying to make us not think and just follow you.
WIFOM
And now I am adding OMGUS to the list

You partner? I think it is forsaken or spitfire, I am leaning toward forsaken but only a little bit because you are making him look so good.

Thanks for the OMGUS and one more piece of evidence.

Shadow, I think you are town but that does not mean you can sit back and "Wait for me and web to duke it out."

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

I think the avoiding questions thing is just Webadict, and not indicative of his scum/not scum status. He's done it before anyway, but that's all meta. I agree with most of what cript said, though I'm certainly not web's buddy.

He said it better than I have been able to, mostly due to some health problems this weekend which have kept me from the computer more than I'd like. Web came in trying to intimidate and direct your attention away from him, telling you what to think and where to look. This is a pretty amateur ploy, but maybe he figured it would work out in beginner mafia. Or maybe he's just so full of himself that he thinks he can't lose, regardless. Whatever the reason, I'm glad some people aren't fooled.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And Cryptfeind, your attacking webadict because he's attacking Diablous? And now you think they are scum team?
For some reason, im not so sure if your arguements are all too correct.
Because I think that web is that full of himself.
I do not want to dig up quotes right now, but if you really want me to, I can get some.
Yes please do I cant tell what you are thinking.
When did I say that people can't look at me?
It was implied.
I think its prod time for Cript...
Sorry dudes.
Werid, I always heard it as lyol, standing for LYnch Or Lose
He had more votes than anyone if the day ended he would have died. This is a example of how you are desperately trying to make others look scummy via lying.

Oh Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. I will look in a sec... and tare you apart.
Wow this post is a mess to defrag. Please, next time, put spaces before you make another argument, because it looks better to others trying to read and for me to reply to.

1. While I agree that lynching a scum partner is the best move WIFOM-wise, it fails under the fact that I'm Town, and therefore lynching scum is neither for WIFOM nor anything else.
2. For someone really wanting quotes you sure give little.
3. It isn't implied. I have nothing to hide, so by logical reasoning looking at me finds Town. I WANT people to find Town. Making people not look at you makes you look scummy regardless of alignment. Do I look like an idiot?
4. I don't care.
5. It's LyLo.
6. For some reason, I was under the impression I had two votes... Oh well, my mistake. It happens.
7. It's spelled tear.

Cut for length.
My GOD! Next time. PRESS. ENTER.

1. By your definition, I'd have to be at least half right if you believe forsaken is scum. And, since I'm trying to lynch forsaken, that's just plain incorrect reasoning in its own right.
2. Hehehe... You mean, shome wasn't suspicious before me?
That is ether really good (if shome is town) or really bad (if shome is scum)

Since I was suspicious of shome before I am somewhat scared. On the other hand I think there are two others it may be so I am hopeful.

I mean, how many times did he post? I believe this post sums that up:
I just realized that he did not post for six days here.

On the other hand it would be reasonable to assume that he cant post tell the after noon and so should be here in ~5 hours or so. Until then keep in mind that he may not be able to post.

So that means he was lurking, and how you got an adequate read on him that Day, I'll be confused by, given:
Day one: I start a bandwagon on azulth because he was being scummy. He dies and is town. Squgo attacks Diablous. Joker attacks me.

Night one: Joker dies

Day two: Squgo and I attack D lurkers and spit attack PP PP dies and is town.

Night two: S dies.

Day three: I attack D than popular vote turns to shome, turns out his com is broke and that is why he is lurking. Web replaces shome.

You say nothing about being suspicious of him in this post, yet list several suspicions in there to justify. You also mention targeting lurkers.

Bold. Faced. Lie.

3. Look up. Just... look up.
4. I don't know how you twisted that out of context. I meant look at the justifications behind the votes, and it's pretty much straightfoward there.

Even if you twisted it out of context, how could I get this:
Webadict - forsaken1111
Oh well okay than.

Unvote. Webadict.

Lolol. So, I was wrong to begin with then? It's Diablous and Criptfeind? I mean, it makes sense in context, since Diablous' first vote is for you, which is a common newbie scum move. I just thought it was more likely to be Shad0wyone.

That would mean that scum voted for scum, which I wouldn't use as evidence to the contrary. You're not looking big picture, are you? You're just thinking breaking sticks demolishes a house.

5. This isn't an argument. This isn't even a fact. But, let's look back anyhow:
Web, A lynch on D I can get behind but I am not so sure that Shad0wyone is scum and spitfire/you are not.

No offense to you but shome was acting pretty scummy before he was replaced and I don't know about you so far. As for spitfire he has been laying back and not doing much other than jumping on and bandwagoning. As far as Shad0wyone goes he seems scummy day one but his helpfulness on day two helps him in my eyes a lot.

Can you quote what makes him look scummy to you?

You're fine with a Diablous lynch...
Day one: I start a bandwagon on azulth because he was being scummy. He dies and is town. Squgo attacks Diablous. Joker attacks me.

Night one: Joker dies

Day two: Squgo and I attack D lurkers and spit attack PP PP dies and is town.

Night two: S dies.

Day three: I attack D than popular vote turns to shome, turns out his com is broke and that is why he is lurking. Web replaces shome.

Fine with a Diablous vote...
I have a better question: Can you quote something that makes him look not scummy to you?
Is basically it, I am just not feeling scum coming off of him.
Basically, you're saying I can't be trusted over Diablous for the sole reason of the person that previously played me, which is complete crap because reading him makes it pretty obvious he's town. Then again, I can read newbies pretty well.
No, Diablous is still at the top of my list I am saying at this point I cant trust you over spitfire or Shad0w.

Have your alone time with D but don't expect me to not try to call you out when say things that don't make sense.

Also
Arguments are great and all, but I'm not going to give those to you yet. You make a decision without any of my information first. We have all Day, do we not?
So basically "I am webaddict and don't need reasons!" helping me learn as a newbie is great in all but I am not going to let you use that as a excuse for not acting rational.

AND STILL FINE WITH A DIABLOUS VOTE...

Lol, oh wait, Diablous moves to number 5 on the scumdar after the total of... 1 day and 4 posts. Evidence? Lack of evidence. Apparently, pointing out his mistakes leads him to this, though:
I hate to do this but since the day (As far as I know) is going to end in four hours and I will not have access to a computer for a bit I will have to Unvote and vote for Diablous. we need a lynch and as much as I want to lynch web I don't think he is going to vote himself and the others seems to have disappeared. Diablous is a good choice though as he is still (despite how good web is making him look) high on my suspicions.

Wow, when did that happen? What? You mean... 9 hours after THIS POST?
Than mabye stop fucking around and say them? Really
Don't be a dick :I
I am simply not seeing your "arguments".

You SAY you have three posts for D and two for shadow but you dont produce them.
Basically, you have enough time to state that I might possibly maybe somewhat could somewhere be scum, but not enough to find reasons, scumhunt, or even ask questions.
Like you? "I AM WEBADDICT I AM MAGICKLY NOT SCUM SO YOU MUST DO WHATEVER I SAY BECAUSE I AM INFFALABIL!" That is not scum hunting.

I don't see any of your "arguments" that I did not address and you you are basickly iggnoreing me in the hope that the others will say "HE IS WEBADDICT WE MUST TRUST HIM! VOTE FOR WHO EVER HE PIONTS US AT!" and you know what? That may work because you are webaddict, but I sure hope not because you are acting so scummy and that is such a cheep tactic to pull in a beginners game it makes me hurt. Don't we have beginners so that exsperts cant pull this shit on beginners and make them hater the game? Webaddict unless you stop iggnoreing my and strat doing something other than trying to ride your webaddict cred in a beginners game you are scum.

6. This is a stupid comment. If you voted me today... You won't have to attack me Tomorrow? A) If I'm lynched, we lose and there won't be a Tomorrow; B) Even if you were a Town, it'd STILL wouldn't make sense, seeing as how you'd waste a vote on me, or lynch me, and we'd either lose or I'd be dead, depending on my alignment. That comment doesn't make any sense at all!
7. I'm going to quote what you said for convenience. You argument is this:
Not giving evidence.
Avoiding questions.
Trying to make us not think and just follow you.
WIFOM
And now I am adding OMGUS to the list

A. I am and have almost always given evidence. I even pointed it out to you here:
http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51783.msg1172734#msg1172734

The quote is too huge to fit wonderfully in this WOT.

B. Which questions am I avoiding, and how are any of them more important than "Are you scum?"
C. If I were doing that, I'd tell you to vote Diablous and lynch him without posting anything more. The fact that I'm replying and posting anything makes that argument both a lie and stupid.
D. I suppose I could avoid WIFOMing. It's a bad thing to do in general. I'll agree on that one, because YOU DO IT TOO. Many of those posts are within this block.
E. OMGUS? Man that's a good one. I believe you'd have to add it to Diablous, too, right? OMGUS isn't that much of a scumtell when it's the scum that's voting you in the first place. But, yes I am guilty of that one too. What's the big deal?

You partner? I think it is forsaken or spitfire, I am leaning toward forsaken but only a little bit because you are making him look so good.

Thanks for the OMGUS and one more piece of evidence.

Shadow, I think you are town but that does not mean you can sit back and "Wait for me and web to duke it out."
See, that's both WIFOM AND buddying. See how easily you do both of those things?

Anything else?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let me try to translate your post that oh so helpfully seems to be a list with no explanation of what you are replying to. really how hard is it to insert a quote of what I am saying so I can understand you.

Wow this post is a mess to defrag. Please, next time, put spaces before you make another argument, because it looks better to others trying to read and for me to reply to.

1. While I agree that lynching a scum partner is the best move WIFOM-wise, it fails under the fact that I'm Town, and therefore lynching scum is neither for WIFOM nor anything else.
2. For someone really wanting quotes you sure give little.
3. It isn't implied. I have nothing to hide, so by logical reasoning looking at me finds Town. I WANT people to find Town. Making people not look at you makes you look scummy regardless of alignment. Do I look like an idiot?
4. I don't care.
5. It's LyLo.
6. For some reason, I was under the impression I had two votes... Oh well, my mistake. It happens.
7. It's spelled tear.

After that last post you can complain about my "mess to defrag." But I will try to add some spaces just for you webby dear.

1: So you are not scum because you are not scum?
2: How do I give little quotes? Ever fucking post of mine has had quotes "HEY WEBBY THAT LAST POST OF YOURS? POST 313? IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY QOUTES!" Now whether the quotes are useful are another thing, yours are not. Mine are.
3: It is so fucking implied by the fact you don't even answer questions about your self. And yes, yes you do.
4: I don't know what you are talking about so nether do I.
5: Okay thanks.
6: See how easy it is to answer fucking questions?
7: Thank you.

1. By your definition, I'd have to be at least half right if you believe forsaken is scum. And, since I'm trying to lynch forsaken, that's just plain incorrect reasoning in its own right.

With out a quote to know what you are talking about I cant respond well. But I will take a shot in the dark and say you are wrong.

2. Hehehe... You mean, shome wasn't suspicious before me?

Did I say that? After looking over my post I see that I did not.

You say nothing about being suspicious of him in this post, yet list several suspicions in there to justify. You also mention targeting lurkers.

Wow. Do you think that people wont read what you post? I list not one suspicion. I do not mention targeting lurkers. As you say:

Bold. Faced. Lie.

3. Look up. Just... look up.
4. I don't know how you twisted that out of context. I meant look at the justifications behind the votes, and it's pretty much straightfoward there.

Both of these seem to come out of no where. No quotes no explanations. I don't even know what you are trying to say at all.

Even if you twisted it out of context, how could I get this:

That would mean that scum voted for scum, which I wouldn't use as evidence to the contrary. You're not looking big picture, are you? You're just thinking breaking sticks demolishes a house.

Much like your 3 and 4 this makes no sense. Twisted what? you came up with LOL RANDOM VOTE BY D ON YOU IS NEW SCUM TELL. But you know what? Fuck does that mean that PP is scum as well? What about Siquo is he scum? Hell they are dead so the game is over right? We win?

5. This isn't an argument. This isn't even a fact. But, let's look back anyhow:

YOU ARE OKAY WITH D VOTE!

Lots you quoting my saying that I want want to lynch D followed by

Lol, oh wait, Diablous moves to number 5 on the scumdar after the total of... 1 day and 4 posts. Evidence? Lack of evidence. Apparently, pointing out his mistakes leads him to this, though:

Another:

Bold. Faced. Lie.

I never said that. Ever. Not even a hint. Really I cant even see how you think you can get away with saying that I did. I will vote for my self if you find a quote of me saying that.

But

Until you do.

Why don't you vote for your self because you are so fucking going to be lynched.

Wow, when did that happen? What? You mean... 9 hours after THIS POST?

Yup. If you read what I write (Doubtful, I think you cant read.) than you see why as well I needed to go and as you saw I even got prodded after I left, I though the day would end with a no lynch and that would have made me lose. Really if you are going to try to twist what I say you can leave out the evidence against you when you quote me.

6. This is a stupid comment. If you voted me today... You won't have to attack me Tomorrow? A) If I'm lynched, we lose and there won't be a Tomorrow; B) Even if you were a Town, it'd STILL wouldn't make sense, seeing as how you'd waste a vote on me, or lynch me, and we'd either lose or I'd be dead, depending on my alignment. That comment doesn't make any sense at all!

K thx, try again next game.

I was trying to get other townys to vote you with me, you know? The point of this game? Lynch scum? I know it is hard for you to remember. As you yourself pointed out in your last point I was forced to take my vote off you to not waste it.

A. I am and have almost always given evidence. I even pointed it out to you here:

Go ahead click on that link. it takes you to a post where you try to cover up your ass because you did not give any fucking evidence that I questioned for like two fucking days. Really you outright refused to give evidence Anything you did give was crap, hell I don't even know if you have given any thing that I have asked for yet

B. Which questions am I avoiding, and how are any of them more important than "Are you scum?"

So fucking much. It is really fucking hard to keep track because all the bull shit you throw out but I after this post I will go back and find them.

C. If I were doing that, I'd tell you to vote Diablous and lynch him without posting anything more.

Like your first post neh? No really it was more like your fourth post #269 go take a look y'all

D. I suppose I could avoid WIFOMing. It's a bad thing to do in general. I'll agree on that one, because YOU DO IT TOO. Many of those posts are within this block.

Well it is just a strike against you not the reason I am lynching you. Neh not that big seeing as it is sorta hard (for me at lest) to understand what WIFOM really is other than when it is done purposely.

E. OMGUS? Man that's a good one. I believe you'd have to add it to Diablous, too, right? OMGUS isn't that much of a scumtell when it's the scum that's voting you in the first place. But, yes I am guilty of that one too. What's the big deal?

Much like before, the little discrepancies start to add up. Where did D do it? I see forsaken doing it to you but not D. Besides if I was scum than I would not see it as that bad because you are just attacking who you think is scum.

See, that's both WIFOM AND buddying. See how easily you do both of those things?

I so sorry. Me just want others to join in. Me not want to lose.

Really? Go suck a lemon, he is the only one that has not been acting scummy. I cant trust spitfire or forsaken to not vote switch near the end of the day. Specially since spitfire seems to like doing that a lot. Mainly though I want others to fight so I know who we need to lynch tomorrow, after all it is still going to be lylo.

Anything else?

Yes:
1: Is the spacing good enough for princesses webbadict?
2: Who is your scum friend?

TL;DR for though of you who are not reading the posts we are putting up I bolded the parts that make wuba look even more scummy.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29