Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia X:Invaders of the GSD Kronos[DAY 3][YO LEAFSNAIL WHERE ARE YOU]  (Read 33503 times)

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia X:Invaders of the GSD Kronos[DAY 3][REPLACEMENT NEEDED]
« Reply #270 on: April 15, 2010, 02:25:41 pm »

Might as well get this rolling.

D why are you so afraid of web?

Part me hamming it up, and part worring that if Shome's scum we are screwed.

And webadict, reasons please? I am also just a townie. No powers.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia X:Invaders of the GSD Kronos[DAY 3][REPLACEMENT NEEDED]
« Reply #271 on: April 15, 2010, 04:25:30 pm »

You need reasons to explain why you're scum? Really? That's what you're worried about?

You've got to be kidding!

In the first sentence, you throw out WIFOM for no good reason other than to disprove me via the "I'm not scum, you are" tactic. That tactic is known as OMGUS, but it's a much more mild form of it. Personally, it should be called POMGUS, for Passive OMGUS.

Basically, you have enough time to state that I might possibly maybe somewhat could somewhere be scum, but not enough to find reasons, scumhunt, or even ask questions.

You're not worried though. You're sitting back and humming it up, suddenly feigning (Badly, I might add) surprise when people call you out on it. You're asking me for REASONS, which in itself wouldn't be so bad if you actually tried to scumhunt. No, instead you're worried about what I could POSSIBLY know about you that you're willing to waste a post, my time, and EVERYONE ELSE'S ASKING ME WHAT THOSE REASONS ARE.

So, Diablous, it took me approximately 3 of your posts to make me think you were scum. It took the same number for me to ascertain spitfire is Town. Why is that, do you think?

I've only seen TWO of Shad0wyone's posts to think he was scum. And Siquo got it right, it as because he said, "I remember the old days where it was scummy to RV." It felt really forced, as if he attempted to joke about while secretly stabbing you in the back thousands of times over.

So, Diablous, who do you think is scum and why? I mean, if you're so worried about why people think you are scum, you must have a reason to think otherwise, right? Or perhaps you can find some evidence on people. Something? Eh?

If not, simply lay back and be lynched, because exploiting your partner will result in even more failure on the scum team's part, and finding fake evidence will only further the evidence against you.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Web, A lynch on D I can get behind but I am not so sure that Shad0wyone is scum and spitfire/you are not.

No offense to you but shome was acting pretty scummy before he was replaced and I don't know about you so far. As for spitfire he has been laying back and not doing much other than jumping on and bandwagoning. As far as Shad0wyone goes he seems scummy day one but his helpfulness on day two helps him in my eyes a lot.

Can you quote what makes him look scummy to you?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Web, A lynch on D I can get behind but I am not so sure that Shad0wyone is scum and spitfire/you are not.

No offense to you but shome was acting pretty scummy before he was replaced and I don't know about you so far. As for spitfire he has been laying back and not doing much other than jumping on and bandwagoning. As far as Shad0wyone goes he seems scummy day one but his helpfulness on day two helps him in my eyes a lot.

I have a better question: Can you quote something that makes him look not scummy to you?

Basically, you're saying I can't be trusted over Diablous for the sole reason of the person that previously played me, which is complete crap because reading him makes it pretty obvious he's town. Then again, I can read newbies pretty well.

But, instead of you defending him for him, I'm gonna have a little one-on-one time with Diablous. In the meantime, make up your mind yourself, because as much as I know I'm right about Diablous, I'm only 62% sure of Shad0w, which is why I like to read what other people do when faced with this decision.

You have to learn to read people. That's how you get good a mafia. Arguments are great and all, but I'm not going to give those to you yet. You make a decision without any of my information first. We have all Day, do we not?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia X:Invaders of the GSD Kronos[DAY 3]
« Reply #274 on: April 15, 2010, 06:33:33 pm »

I have a better question: Can you quote something that makes him look not scummy to you?
Is basically it, I am just not feeling scum coming off of him.
Basically, you're saying I can't be trusted over Diablous for the sole reason of the person that previously played me, which is complete crap because reading him makes it pretty obvious he's town. Then again, I can read newbies pretty well.
No, Diablous is still at the top of my list I am saying at this point I cant trust you over spitfire or Shad0w.

Have your alone time with D but don't expect me to not try to call you out when say things that don't make sense.

Also
Arguments are great and all, but I'm not going to give those to you yet. You make a decision without any of my information first. We have all Day, do we not?
So basically "I am webaddict and don't need reasons!" helping me learn as a newbie is great in all but I am not going to let you use that as a excuse for not acting rational.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

ANOTHER REPLACE, FOR DIABLOUS IS NEEDED.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

seriously? Why?

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile

Sorry guys, family issues I have to work out. No real time to play. Sorry.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia X:Invaders of the GSD Kronos[DAY 3]
« Reply #278 on: April 15, 2010, 08:33:00 pm »

Is basically it, I am just not feeling scum coming off of him.
No, Diablous is still at the top of my list I am saying at this point I cant trust you over spitfire or Shad0w.

Have your alone time with D but don't expect me to not try to call you out when say things that don't make sense.

Also
Arguments are great and all, but I'm not going to give those to you yet. You make a decision without any of my information first. We have all Day, do we not?
So basically "I am webaddict and don't need reasons!" helping me learn as a newbie is great in all but I am not going to let you use that as a excuse for not acting rational.
Or, perhaps there are actually arguments in the post that you missed.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I like to read what other people do when faced with this decision.
Because that is the only other thing I see here that is pertinent and really I don't see how you telling us why you are attacking someone will hurt it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I like to read what other people do when faced with this decision.
Because that is the only other thing I see here that is pertinent and really I don't see how you telling us why you are attacking someone will hurt it.

You need reasons to explain why you're scum? Really? That's what you're worried about?

In the first sentence, you throw out WIFOM for no good reason other than to disprove me via the "I'm not scum, you are" tactic. That tactic is known as OMGUS, but it's a much more mild form of it. Personally, it should be called POMGUS, for Passive OMGUS.

Basically, you have enough time to state that I might possibly maybe somewhat could somewhere be scum, but not enough to find reasons, scumhunt, or even ask questions.

You're not worried though. You're sitting back and humming it up, suddenly feigning (Badly, I might add) surprise when people call you out on it. You're asking me for REASONS, which in itself wouldn't be so bad if you actually tried to scumhunt. No, instead you're worried about what I could POSSIBLY know about you that you're willing to waste a post, my time, and EVERYONE ELSE'S ASKING ME WHAT THOSE REASONS ARE.

So, Diablous, it took me approximately 3 of your posts to make me think you were scum. It took the same number for me to ascertain spitfire is Town. Why is that, do you think?

I've only seen TWO of Shad0wyone's posts to think he was scum. And Siquo got it right, it as because he said, "I remember the old days where it was scummy to RV." It felt really forced, as if he attempted to joke about while secretly stabbing you in the back thousands of times over.

So, Diablous, who do you think is scum and why? I mean, if you're so worried about why people think you are scum, you must have a reason to think otherwise, right? Or perhaps you can find some evidence on people. Something? Eh?

If not, simply lay back and be lynched, because exploiting your partner will result in even more failure on the scum team's part, and finding fake evidence will only further the evidence against you.
And yet... There are arguments in this post...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Than mabye stop fucking around and say them? Really
Don't be a dick :I
I am simply not seeing your "arguments".

You SAY you have three posts for D and two for shadow but you dont produce them.
Like you? "I AM WEBADDICT I AM MAGICKLY NOT SCUM SO YOU MUST DO WHATEVER I SAY BECAUSE I AM INFFALABIL!" That is not scum hunting.

I don't see any of your "arguments" that I did not address and you you are basickly iggnoreing me in the hope that the others will say "HE IS WEBADDICT WE MUST TRUST HIM! VOTE FOR WHO EVER HE PIONTS US AT!" and you know what? That may work because you are webaddict, but I sure hope not because you are acting so scummy and that is such a cheep tactic to pull in a beginners game it makes me hurt. Don't we have beginners so that exsperts cant pull this shit on beginners and make them hater the game? Webaddict unless you stop iggnoreing my and strat doing something other than trying to ride your webaddict cred in a beginners game you are scum.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You SAY you have three posts for D and two for shadow but you dont produce them.
Like you? "I AM WEBADDICT I AM MAGICKLY NOT SCUM SO YOU MUST DO WHATEVER I SAY BECAUSE I AM INFFALABIL!" That is not scum hunting.

I don't see any of your "arguments" that I did not address and you you are basickly iggnoreing me in the hope that the others will say "HE IS WEBADDICT WE MUST TRUST HIM! VOTE FOR WHO EVER HE PIONTS US AT!" and you know what? That may work because you are webaddict, but I sure hope not because you are acting so scummy and that is such a cheep tactic to pull in a beginners game it makes me hurt. Don't we have beginners so that exsperts cant pull this shit on beginners and make them hater the game? Webaddict unless you stop iggnoreing my and strat doing something other than trying to ride your webaddict cred in a beginners game you are scum.
Hahaha...

So, you're using my lack of evidence as evidence of me being scum?

I mean, I'm Webadict. Only non-beginners know who I am. I'm not trying to ride anything. Diablous is suspicious. I voted for him.

See, it's usually a bad idea to jump in front of scum like that. I mean, either you're scum, or you're going to be confused as scum when he's lynched and shown as scum.

Let's break apart your argument against me before I utterly crush you into dust.

See, you're awfully angry at me for not producing arguments against someone not even relatively CLOSE to being lynched (AND THIS PERSON ISN'T YOU), but the main thing is that you're not trying to find the arguments. They're there. I'll show you.

Secondly, my name is Webadict. One d. And no. Mine is different in that I'm EXPLICITLY STATING THAT DIABLOUS IS SCUM. Diablous was passively hinting at the possibility that I was scum. That is a scumtell, and a major one for newbies. Basically, he doesn't want to be blatant because he's afraid it'll push him into the spotlight.

No arguments? You can't read or are you just stupid? I will underline your failure, bold the stupidity, and italicize the obvious.

I realize how it's hard to find all of that since it's after the first two sentences of less than 10 words, but there ya go. I even underlined the part where I'm talking about Diablous.

But, where did this sudden wanting to lynch me come from. I mean, just look back a few posts:

You're readily willing to lynch Diablous (Without my evidence, thank you), but then you throw out some WIFOM, pretty much for no reason whatsoever. I mean, you didn't even read anything I said except for "Diablous is scum, spitfire is Town."

And you have plenty of evidence on spitfire (Which is odd, because I didn't realize you were so worried about who was bandwagoning):
Day one: I start a bandwagon on azulth because he was being scummy. He dies and is town. Squgo attacks Diablous. Joker attacks me.
And it's even more odd that you're thinking spitfire is scum when you also think Diablous is scum and I'm scum! Hey, you know what? That's a whole lot of scum! At least be consistent if you're going to be majorly wrong.

So, I mean, if you think I'm scum, then who's the other scum? Because, clearly, you've got this one thought out not at all, and decided to do this as a last ditch effort to fail. And I want to hear this one. It's gonna be hilarious, isn't it?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Not crushed. Like at all.
« Reply #283 on: April 16, 2010, 04:18:04 pm »

Let's break apart your argument against me before I utterly crush you into dust.
Since that worked so well for you last time.
using my lack of evidence as evidence of me being scum?
Yes
I mean, I'm Webadict. Only non-beginners know who I am.
This may or may not be true, I don't know because I have been reading the mafia forums for like four months, I just assumed anyone playing mafia here would read at lest some games but maybe not.
I'm not trying to ride anything. Diablous is suspicious. I voted for him.
With out real reasons and ignoring my questions why. Webadict is suspicious. I voted for him.
ee, it's usually a bad idea to jump in front of scum like that. I mean, either you're scum, or you're going to be confused as scum when he's lynched and shown as scum.
I am trying to attack scum and the scum is now trying to link me to more scum. Really web? I know I am defending D but man I cant let you just go on with your bull shit, also I am more defending shadow than D anyway and I don't think he is scum.
See, you're awfully angry at me for not producing arguments against someone not even relatively CLOSE to being lynched (AND THIS PERSON ISN'T YOU)
I am more trying to you know, get you to talk.
but the main thing is that you're not trying to find the arguments. They're there. I'll show you.
About time, it only took me like three posts and a vote to get you to do it too.
no. Mine is different in that I'm EXPLICITLY STATING THAT DIABLOUS IS SCUM. Diablous was passively hinting at the possibility that I was scum.
I don't give a shit. D is scummy because he is WIFOM you. YOU are scummy because you plain refuse to answer questions. Not. The. Same.
No arguments? You can't read or are you just stupid? I will underline your failure, bold the stupidity, and italicize the obvious.
Insults aside bout time.

Reading comprehension is something you may want to work on, I am asking reasons why SHADOW is scummy you idiot. Also D is putting out WIFOM but if you take time away from you busy schedule of complementing your reflection you will see he never, not even one time OMGUS (or POMGUS) you. Never. Ever. One question for here as well since you are so good at mafia what does "lynch all lairs" mean?
I even underlined the part where I'm talking about Diablous.
Thank you, bull shit and lies are easier to see when underlined.
But, where did this sudden wanting to lynch me come from.
Only when I realized that you were scum.
You're readily willing to lynch Diablous (Without my complete and udder lack of evidence despite the fact he has been acting scummy and there is plenty to go around, thank you)
Fixed that for ya.
but then you throw out some WIFOM, pretty much for no reason whatsoever.
The reason for this (unexplained) "WIFOM" is because I saw you to be scum so I attack you, I forgot me were playing "Lets all get killed in our sleep!"
I mean, you didn't even read anything I said except for "Diablous is scum, spitfire is Town."
I also read that "I am going to abuse my position of power to have the town kill who ever I want".
And you have plenty of evidence on spitfire (Which is odd, because I didn't realize you were so worried about who was bandwagoning):
Day one: I start a bandwagon on azulth because he was being scummy. He dies and is town. Squgo attacks Diablous. Joker attacks me.
Started a bandwagon as in accuse him and every body votes for him because he fails to defend himself. Not as in "Oh hey! That guy has votes on him I will kill him to hide with the crowd."
And it's even more odd that you're thinking spitfire is scum when you also think Diablous is scum and I'm scum! Hey, you know what? That's a whole lot of scum! At least be consistent if you're going to be majorly wrong.
So weird! I suspect three people! wow can that mean that I don't know who the scum is? Sadly that is outdated now because
So, I mean, if you think I'm scum, then who's the other scum? Because, clearly, you've got this one thought out not at all, and decided to do this as a last ditch effort to fail. And I want to hear this one. It's gonna be hilarious, isn't it?
I now think you and D are scum. I know that this late in the game busing your scum buddy when you don't have that much suspicion on you, but I think you are dumb enough and so full of your self that you would do it.

I am crushed to dust for sures man.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I hate to do this but since the day (As far as I know) is going to end in four hours and I will not have access to a computer for a bit I will have to Unvote and vote for Diablous. we need a lynch and as much as I want to lynch web I don't think he is going to vote himself and the others seems to have disappeared. Diablous is a good choice though as he is still (despite how good web is making him look) high on my suspicions.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29