Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 29

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia X:Invaders of the GSD Kronos[DAY 3][YO LEAFSNAIL WHERE ARE YOU]  (Read 33556 times)

Shad0wyone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia X:Invaders of the GSD Kronos[DAY 3]
« Reply #210 on: April 11, 2010, 01:55:08 am »

Now this is the real game, where the REAL scumhunting is.
We have 5, there is 2 scum, we are at LYLO.
Here is a list of currently alive players for our convenience:
1. shome
2. Shad0wyone
3. Criptfeind
4. Diablous
5. spitfire684

We need to make a good decision here. We need time to think, do not vote for anyone quite yet.
Can we each get a list of who we think is scum? Don't vote just yet, but we need to consolidate here.
My list is as follows:
1. Shome, your severe lurking is uncomforting, you have not said much, and you did not do anything yesterday except pop in once, vote for prague because he hammered, and left.
2. Criptfiend, you have been leading the discussions in which we have consistently lynched town(as in starting bandwagons), you have not gone after shome at all.
As far as spitfire and diablous go, I remain neutral, spitfire has yet to really be chased by cript, and so spitfire is suspicious, other than that, there is nothing, since spitfire has yet to really be chased, however spitfire like shome has only jumped on bandwagons. Diablous has been consistently chased after, and I believe has defended himself to the best of his abilities, to me he does not seem to be scum.
Honestly, the siquo death to throw suspicion on diablous seems like how the mafia has been playing, they are looking for the player with the most votes, and then killing the person voting for them, to throw suspicion on them. They are creating chaos here, we need to slow down on the bandwagoning, and actually THINK.

Also, this may be a bit unclear, because I'm thinking this up as I go along. If you need me to clarify just ask.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 11, 2010, 10:56:10 am »

Could have sworn I answered all questions against me eventually.
Maybe, I thought not but I am drowning in homework over here so I did not have time to read the tread again.
As for Siquo's death, the mafia could have did that just so that to throw suspicion on me, get me killed and cause there to be more scum than town, leading to their victory.
True I guess...
If I wanted Siquo dead, why would I wait until now?
Because day one he was like the only one voting you and did not pose a threat to you.
As for Shome, I'm trying to get a response. For this game end in a town victory we need to identify the scum asap.
Okay that makes sense.

I will Unvote Diablous your answers are satisfactory.

@Shad0wyone: you have lurked somewhat as well no? Not as much as shome though. Diablous has been chased because he was acting scummy. I dislike the thought of killing lurkers at lyol even if it is just because we cant tell who is scum and who is lazy town. Shom seems kinda scummy to me but I will not vote him unless he does not appear today. Spitfire is about number two on my list he seems to be hanging back somewhat but I cant put my finger on it. Maybe it is the bandwagoning as you say.

Anyway, lets wait for Shom and spitfire to say something than I will hopeful be able to sort out the scum.

Org can we get extensions?

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 11, 2010, 11:05:12 am »

Here's mine.
1. Shome. You have done nothing but pop in, through out a vote, and disappear. Each person you have voted for has turned out to be town. You have not given us much to go on about your identity. But so far all you've done is hop on a bandwagon on day 1, and day 2 you started one that killed another townie.
2. Cryptfeind. On day 1, Jokerman proposed the possibility of you being scum and using Azulth as a scapegoat. Azulth turned out to be town and Jokerman was killed. You're not first because there is the possiblity that Jokerman was killed just to throw suspicion on you.
3. Shad0wyone and Spifire684. You guys have not really aroused my suspicion much. I think you guys may be town, but I'm not really sure.

I'm not really positive about who's town or scum. I have my suspicions, but I'm not really sure about anything.

Well, probably should wait for Shome and Spit to come and add their thoughts. An extension would be nice.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 11, 2010, 11:13:39 am »

And what does lyol mean?
To be partly feline,

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 11, 2010, 11:21:07 am »

Lynch or lose.

Basically we need to lynch a scum or the game is lost.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 11, 2010, 11:21:55 am »

Lynch or lose.

Basically we need to lynch a scum or the game is lost.
Ahhh. Thanks.
To be partly feline,

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 11, 2010, 03:05:59 pm »

Ok, this is where we really do need to be careful. Crypts right, its lyol, we need to lynch the scum today otherwise the scum win.
At the moment Shome is on the top of my list because of his lurking and so I haven't really talked to him at all or questioned him.
Shad0wyone is also a lurker, which makes him quite high on the list also, but he has also made a few points and has scum hunted a little.
I just counted the posts by Shad0wyone and Shome and both are less than about 3 posts on day 2, and less than 3 on day 1 as well.
Cryptfeind is also quite high on my list, since the kills definately point to him, but we can't be too sure at this moment. He also seems to want to get people killed really quickly which is quite scummy.
Diablous was on my suspition, but the suspition has died down after his good answers and his contributing to scum hunting.
I won't vote yet, because we need to be careful, but we need to come to a significant conclusion.

Shad0wyone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 11, 2010, 04:27:15 pm »

Spitfire, you can't put somebody on to the top 2 spots simply for lurking, that seems very scummy to me. It isn't quite enough to move you up my list, but I can now say that out of you and diablous, you are the most scummy.

Shad0wyone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 11, 2010, 04:32:23 pm »

Also Org, can we get an Extension?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 11, 2010, 04:33:51 pm »

one/three for extension heard

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 11, 2010, 04:34:44 pm »

Extension please.
To be partly feline,

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 11, 2010, 05:45:07 pm »

Spitfire, you can't put somebody on to the top 2 spots simply for lurking, that seems very scummy to me. It isn't quite enough to move you up my list, but I can now say that out of you and diablous, you are the most scummy.
I heard before in my previous games that lurkers can usually be new scum, since they are always trying to hide, however I may be wrong. The fact is I haven't had a chance at all to question you or Shome, so I don't know anything about you. How am I supposed to get an idea of if you are scum or not if you don't even speak much? Lurking= Scum
How much mafia experience have you had then? Thats what I would like to know. I know its beginners mafia, but it would be nice to know how much you know about the game.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 11, 2010, 06:08:35 pm »

I don't know if we need a Extension yet, we have more than 48 hours left right?

Before I get all analytic I want to hear what shome says, maybe he has a good reason for lurking?

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 11, 2010, 06:41:40 pm »

I don't know if two days is enough, I mean I have hardly questioned Shome or Shad0wyone at all. Thinking about an extention... depends on how much I find out.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 11, 2010, 06:43:01 pm »

Well yes that is why I say "yet" if he does not come on soon that a Extension is in order.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 29