Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia X:Invaders of the GSD Kronos[DAY 3][YO LEAFSNAIL WHERE ARE YOU]  (Read 33487 times)

Azulth

• Bay Watcher
  • No.
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia X:Invaders of the GSD Kronos[DAY 1]
« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2010, 09:18:08 pm »

Can you quote what you are talking about? No one has voted for a long time.
That was directed at me, wasn't it?

I blame the language barrier.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2010, 09:25:20 pm »

Okay I get it.

I also must ask you shome was that a random vote? Because you are now calling it a prod. I don't know what that can mean... I don't think it is a scum tell... what do you guys think?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2010, 09:31:22 pm »

Also are we back to you ignoring what I said? There is a list of questions I have for you that you never answered
Let me take what you said and opint out resons why it is wrong.

You start off suggesting that we do nothing! If we do nothing the scum win... it is that simple.
True, and I soon realised that might not be the right way to act in this game.
Very odd... you are only just in to say "okay but I will not change or give a reason why."
The key words in that post were 'right now'. You made your point, but I didn't see any reason to do otherwise.
Even though the game has only been going for two hours? I looks more like you are trying to build up so much so a attack on them that when they do get in no one listens to them... one more town down and you are that much closer to winning Eh?
That would be a prune vote, or whatever you people call it.
Essentially you are saying in some way that scum hunting is unnecessary, well you do have a point... sort of... kill the lurkers,  but there were no lurkers at that point , the game had been going for two hours at that point, push the people that are on. Don’t just push a lynch that won’t get us info.

don't want to die so soon
Only scum shuld be afraid of dying, it is unplest but it helps the town get info, it is better to lynch scum... but if we don’t get any other prospects  I think at this point you are the scummiest and therefore the best lynch canadate, we kill you now we get a scum or at least someone who is so scummy that I don’t want them around at the end game anyway… if we get to lyol I want clear choices… and you are as clear as a scum filled pond.
I'd like to use my I'mNewHere card now. Thx.
You know how else is new here? Everybody, just because they are new does not mean I am reading them as scum, at least they are not actively trying to hinder the scum hunting. Also the scum are new as well… so that means any “new behavior” does not rule out scum.
But at lest you did something that... can... thought of as scum hunting... kinda? I still can only see obstructing progress and I demand explanations. Stop ignoring my questions.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2010, 09:35:37 pm »

Also one more quick thing
I will concede that this is true... but why kill people that may just have something more important going on than killing scum?
Nothing is more important than killing scum.
Real life?

praguepride

• Bay Watcher
  • DF is serious business!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2010, 09:49:50 pm »

Also one more quick thing
I will concede that this is true... but why kill people that may just have something more important going on than killing scum?
Nothing is more important than killing scum.
Real life?

Wrong answer, McScummerton ;)
Man, dwarves are such a**holes!

Even automatic genocide would be a better approach

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 29, 2010, 09:52:05 pm »

On one hand I say that and on the other hand I am typing this instead of doing my homework. :P

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 29, 2010, 11:50:00 pm »

Unvote Siquo. Homework is for scum, Criptfeind.

Nah, but seriously. You're really attacking the poor newbie and I want to make sure you're not using him as a scapegoat so that you, a potential scum, can protect himself. He's throwing the most newtells and you're all over him for it. Tell me, what would you do in Azulth's place?

Azulth, don't go thinking you're safe, because I have my eye on you too.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 30, 2010, 06:52:07 am »

The Eye! It's Burning!

And Jokerman does have a point. Cript got himself a nice little hop-on bandwagon, can jump off at the last moment, and claim innocence...

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 30, 2010, 10:47:51 am »

Watch the buddying, Siquo. I don't buy it. You were halfway to making your own argument, now expand. Use examples.
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 30, 2010, 11:03:53 am »

Unvote Siquo. Homework is for scum, Criptfeind.

Nah, but seriously. You're really attacking the poor newbie and I want to make sure you're not using him as a scapegoat so that you, a potential scum, can protect himself. He's throwing the most newtells and you're all over him for it. Tell me, what would you do in Azulth's place?

Azulth, don't go thinking you're safe, because I have my eye on you too.
Honestly I am trying to get him to crack… in many of the games I have read the best way to tell if someone is scum is how they crack. I do feel bad for attacking him but I read so much scum on him that I feel I have no choice. If I was in his place I would start scum hunting. That is my big problem with him right now; he does seem to me like he is just not hunting. I feel that he either feels that scum hunting is not an ongoing process or that he is scum, either way I feel the need to lynch him. If he starts scum hunting I will probably not push his as hard… but unless something else happens I may push for his lynch D1 anyway because he honestly seems the most scummy.
The Eye! It's Burning!

And Jokerman does have a point. Cript got himself a nice little hop-on bandwagon, can jump off at the last moment, and claim innocence...
I don’t think that even if I “hop off” I will appear “innocent” all three of the votes on him are because of that post I did, I am not going to innocent either way and I am unsure why you would even say that.. Unless you are looking to follow Jokerman-EXE in everything… and that is budding.

What if you and Azulth are the scum team? Good way to pull me off him is to lynch me eh? But no… I am not seeing you as that scummy… yet.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 30, 2010, 02:29:12 pm »

Siquo, expand on what your saying about Cript, and answer my questions.
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

praguepride

• Bay Watcher
  • DF is serious business!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 30, 2010, 02:38:29 pm »

Too...many...colors!  :o
Man, dwarves are such a**holes!

Even automatic genocide would be a better approach

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 30, 2010, 02:44:44 pm »

Too...many...colors!  :o
Red is vote people you want lynched, have no idea what the blue is for.
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 30, 2010, 02:46:19 pm »

Blue is when you suspect someone but you cant vote for them because you have a vote on someone else.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 30, 2010, 02:48:12 pm »

Red is vote people you want lynched, have no idea what the blue is for.

Blue is when you suspect someone but you cant vote for them because you have a vote on someone else.

Good lord, people.  No.  Red is a vote, which may or may not end up in a lynch.  Not every vote is a lynch vote.

Blue is for fingers of suspicion.  If you're suspicious of someone or even just want to get the answer to a question, often you will write their name in blue to get their attention.  Bold works just as well, since FoS's are kind of pointless.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29