Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 140

Author Topic: Man of SCIENCE!!  (Read 147323 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: Man of SCIENCE!!
« Reply #1170 on: May 22, 2010, 09:37:57 pm »

No more midterms. Just two weeks until finals. :I

Your school loves big tests, don't they?
Ah, America, land of pointless sh*t no-one likes. And French Fries. Odd, isn't it?
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: May 22, 2010, 10:22:14 pm »

They're frenched fries actually; the way the potatoes are cut is french. :P
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 02:37:13 am by Sensei »
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: May 22, 2010, 11:50:52 pm »

So what was the plan again?

/derail
IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM
Can't get enough Bolo.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: May 23, 2010, 10:04:33 am »

Code: [Select]
I say mix Stimulant + Depressant + Reactive. Instant tantrum potion! (5)
mix Depressant + Hallucinogen + Sedative (1)
Mix Stimulant + Depressant + Reactive, then mix Depressant + Hallucinogen + Sedative as a separate formula (2)
Sedative+Reactive (1)

This was the plan.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: May 25, 2010, 08:22:23 am »

I'm not sure why didn't we do this already. Damn you, brain of democracy.

Stimulant [x6] + Reactive [x3] + Stable [x6] + Reactive [x3] + Hallucinogen [1x], then stop mixing.
Use your power of SCIENCE, more specifically CHEMISTRY, to create a concentrated clockstop that you would carry with you at all times.

Yes, I know that will eat up almost all of the chemicals we have. But...SCIENCE.

Code: [Select]
I say mix Stimulant + Depressant + Reactive. Instant tantrum potion! (5)
mix Depressant + Hallucinogen + Sedative (1)
Mix Stimulant + Depressant + Reactive, then mix Depressant + Hallucinogen + Sedative as a separate formula (2)
Sedative+Reactive (1)
Stimulant [x6] + Reactive [x3] + Stable [x6] + Reactive [x3] + Hallucinogen [1x], then stop mixing. (1)

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: May 25, 2010, 08:33:10 am »

Stimulant [x6] + Reactive [x3] + Stable [x6] + Reactive [x3] + Hallucinogen [1x], then stop mixing.
Use your power of SCIENCE, more specifically CHEMISTRY, to create a concentrated clockstop that you would carry with you at all times.

Yes, I know that will eat up almost all of the chemicals we have. But...SCIENCE.
This dose sounds like it could kill a elephant.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: May 25, 2010, 08:40:00 am »

Your point being? I want to sell it. At least, after we get a smaller bit of it to use as a sample.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: May 25, 2010, 03:13:49 pm »

Your point being? I want to sell it. At least, after we get a smaller bit of it to use as a sample.

That thing will probably fry brains.
To be partly feline,

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: May 25, 2010, 05:15:37 pm »

...My point exactly. You use a normal dose of clockstop to demonstrate, then after you get their trust, meet in private, you fry his brain and make a run for it with the monies. But I'm not really gonna explain more, since this is turning into a conversation more than SCIENCE.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: May 25, 2010, 05:19:53 pm »

...My point exactly. You use a normal dose of clockstop to demonstrate, then after you get their trust, meet in private, you fry his brain and make a run for it with the monies. But I'm not really gonna explain more, since this is turning into a conversation more than SCIENCE.

That could wind up with us frying the wrong person and it ending badly.
To be partly feline,

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: May 25, 2010, 06:15:15 pm »

I oppose being wanted for murder of the CIC of the US while still in the US. And not having thousands of guys willing to hide us or die for us.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: May 25, 2010, 06:23:39 pm »

Maybe we should make some money? Since you guys insist on not selling Clockstop, I suggest we go to the cooking outlet and buy a julienne slicer, a frying vat, and build a robot to automatically make french fries.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: May 25, 2010, 06:27:55 pm »

SCIENCE!! Fries, you mean.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: May 25, 2010, 06:36:40 pm »

Anything made by a robot is automatically SCIENCE!! It could be drawing pictures of puppies and they would still be SCIENCE!! pictures.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: May 25, 2010, 06:45:06 pm »

Hugs, even? Things without the intention, and therefore the essence, of SCIENCE!!?
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 140