Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 140

Author Topic: Man of SCIENCE!!  (Read 147384 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Man of SCIENCE!!
« Reply #930 on: May 10, 2010, 06:54:52 am »

You don't have any of your current batch of Clockstop left, just for reference. You drank both doses.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
  • Oblivisci tempta quod didicisti
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: May 10, 2010, 07:05:41 am »

I wasn't planning on giving thugs that want to get me out something to make them react faster. This is merely an opportunity to use these inferior people as test subjects, for whatever SCIENCE! we want to do with them.
Quote from: Robert Donoghue and Fred Hicks
There are three things you must learn if you wish to defeat me, my young pupil. First, you must look within yourself and find your core of strength. Second, your mind and body must be in perfect unison. Third...
*WHACK*
Third, stop listening when you should be fighting.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: May 10, 2010, 07:06:49 am »

1. open door
2. send out the anklebiter
3. Matrix kung-fu, complete with bullet-dodging(not completely impossible, you just have to get out of the way before/ the trigger is pulled)
4. ???
5. Test subjects!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: May 10, 2010, 07:12:21 am »

The door is already open The anklebiter and its remote are near your laptop.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: May 10, 2010, 09:33:00 am »

1. open door
3. Matrix kung-fu, complete with bullet-dodging(not completely impossible, you just have to get out of the way before/ the trigger is pulled)
4. ???
5. Test subjects!
They are neighbours, disposing of them could arouse suspicion, and the drug will invariably wear off instantly. But in this state I can't see the thugs putting up much of a fight unless the scientist falls asleep...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: May 10, 2010, 09:39:13 am »

We don't need to kill them. Just knock them out, the fact that they're holding a gun makes a claim of self-defense pretty easy to support... as long as we aren't wearing clothing of SCIENCE while we argue.

Modified plan:
1. grab remote.
3. Matrix kung-fu, complete with bullet-dodging(not completely impossible, you just have to get out of the way before the trigger is pulled)
4. ???
5. Lawsuit!
Edit: fail-quote
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 10:46:42 am by dragnar »
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: May 10, 2010, 10:37:04 am »

"Tttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssss ttttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-"

Is as far as they get before your hand's movement registers to them. The one behind draws the baseball bat up ever so slowly. The one immediately in front of you reaches for the USP. He's almost to it by the time your hand reaches it - as your other one strikes his nose. You feel the impact in slow motion, and as he stumbles back, clutching his nose, you raise the gun up, release it and flick the safety as it goes through the air, and point it at the other one, who still doesn't have his bat in a ready-to-strike position.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: May 10, 2010, 10:47:07 am »

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII            IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD                     HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE                  SSOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE              TTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG           TTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOO           DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!"
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: May 10, 2010, 10:47:47 am »

Shoot for the legs- we want them Barely alive
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: May 10, 2010, 10:51:11 am »

Shoot for the legs- we want them Barely alive
Bad idea. Someone would notice and whatever excuse we might have goes out the window if we injure them any more. Instead tell them that if they leave us alone we can eventually teach them to do what we just did to them. Willing test subjects are much less problematic legally.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: May 10, 2010, 10:54:43 am »

Adrenaline rush: screw logic, just shoot him in the head.
Worrying about consequences is not very SCIENCy

Anyway, this is a bad neighbourhood. What are the odds really that someone is going to care that a dumbass goon got killed? And you could do with some respect if this is how the neighbours treat you.
Long Live United Forenia!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: May 10, 2010, 10:57:02 am »

We will get more respect if they live to tell the tale of their defeat.We can't really SHOW THEM ALL!!! if they're dead now can we?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: May 10, 2010, 10:57:42 am »

Luckily for you, the Clockstop means you have effectively-perfect reflexes if one of them gets a dumb idea and 20 times as much time to deliberate in your Democrabrain.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: May 10, 2010, 10:59:16 am »

Well if we let them live then they could get more goons after us
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: May 10, 2010, 11:02:55 am »

We will get more respect if they live to tell the tale of their defeat.We can't really SHOW THEM ALL!!! if they're dead now can we?
So kill one and leave the other one to scamper home and tell the tale.
Luckily for you, the Clockstop means you have effectively-perfect reflexes if one of them gets a dumb idea and 20 times as much time to deliberate in your Democrabrain.
Democrabrain!
Woo!
Long Live United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 140